Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best / hottest cryptocurrency to buy during the dip? - page 5. (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I will choose neo and xlm, i really like this coin, have bright future. Before the decrease happened, both of this coins raised very high than the other coins. And i always watch it. Plus the positive news' for both coins.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I still think that bitcoin and Ethereum will have a big rebound, and some others will follow the increase of these mainstream currencies. If Bitcoin does not recover, then other currency prices will not rise.
Activity: 93

I think that when the market falls a lot, I will choose Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, NEO, these tokens have a lot of people's communities, and they are technically superior and advanced now. These are my views, not to anyone Investment advice, consider yourself!
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?

Why not choose all of them considering the dip that we are into right now! I mean dip is the first expression of any coin that says, "hey come and get me and you may profit in the future". Its just that we should invest only in the coins which has proven their value of trust since they weer founded by the ICO projects. Otherwise you might just interpret that you have to grab any low valued coin and wait for its pumps, that may not happen ever if thats the shit one. Lolz. I believe starting with the Top 10 coins would be always great idea and in the long run these beauties to pump many times after they are dipped.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
It all depends on what kind of profit you expect. Or a risk / profit estimate. Proceeding from this, choose a coin with the best growth potential.
There are so many crypto coins and that most of them are doing very well and that you can really make out a very good amount of money while being into that coin.

However, the choice of the crypto coin is something which you need to decide yourself after looking at all the necessary aspect and that you should choose the coin of your own interest and the coin which can make you earn more money then.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
When there is a dip i personally buy bitcoin and ethereum about 80% bitcoin and 20% ethereum. I will never take my chances on other coins because these two coins are usually the one who bounce back right away.
Your strategy is not bad at all after all you are buying the two most trustable coins we have in the market bitcoin and ethereum, however I cannot stop to think that you are leaving a lot of money in the market for someone else to grab, after all those two coins cannot grow as rapidly as many of those coins with a lower market cap so it could be a good idea to invest in some icos and other altcoins so you can obtain better profits in the future.
Activity: 68
Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?

Any alt could be the best decision to buy during the dip. However, it is not merely a question of profit but also about investment risks. It would be better to invest in BTC - you'll get smaller but guaranteed profit for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
When there is a dip i personally buy bitcoin and ethereum about 80% bitcoin and 20% ethereum. I will never take my chances on other coins because these two coins are usually the one who bounce back right away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

The wisest thing to do is to buy coins which already reach a good price. The well established coin such as bitcoin etherium and ripple wouf be a good one to buy. It's price might seem to be so low compared before, but the possibility of reaching ang regaining price is actually high. The price it has reached is a proof that those coin has potential and promising future. So better buy as much as you could.
Activity: 193
It all depends on what kind of profit you expect. Or a risk / profit estimate. Proceeding from this, choose a coin with the best growth potential.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
When bitcoin drops, quite alright it pulls down prices of altcoin as well but that does not mean all coins can rise back to there place when bitcoin comes back. My point is that, don't really look at the price most times when investing. The top 10 coins on cmc is still the best that you can put your money.  Goodluck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
If you would like to trade for a short always look an altcoins and token that are trending meaning the top gainers and top losers. You can see it in coinmarketcap.com trending menu then choose the coin/tokens that attracts you. Like for example the Dropil token previous price was 0.0045$ and now pumps upto 0.0065$, so the choice is still your of what coins buy but try to look their performance and its history to guide you which one to buy.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
this is not specific to a market crash or something . but if a coin is being panic sold because of some bad news or a hack , i will take a look at that coin. if they have decent tech and the idea of the coin is good , you are almost sure the price will go back up some. so take advantage of these moments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
You can see https://coinmarketcap.com the current number of coins is approximately 1500 coin. So, I don't know exactly which coin is good to buy right now, but I've experienced when the price drops I always buy bitcoin and ethereum. For me both coins are very profitable and recommended for you to buy. But I'm not sure yet now is the right time to buy it, because some of the news revolve google will ban cryptocurrency which will cause the coin price continues to weaken. So, you must have careful plan  to buy cryptocurrency, the risk will always be there.
Those measures taken by Google and social media sites are not going to affect bitcoin at all, bitcoin is already recognized as the best cryptocurrency, what it is going to happen with the ban is that new projects that need to promote themselves are going to be unable to do it in those platforms and that is going to limit the amount of money they can get from investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

First of all, the dip is something temporary. Secondly, it is difficult to advise any certain coin. As I see, Monero is not going to give up its positions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are dropping sharply today and this is the strongest annual decline, so this is an opportunity for us to gather the potential for prices. cheapest. It can be said that this is the strongest decline of bitcoin in the past few days when only bitcoin prices have dropped by nearly 50% of the value. Therefore, you should consider the specific plan for buying bitcoins at this time.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
most of coins are increasing now and i think BTC, XRP and WPR are 3 coins you should buy soon. these coins have potential projects support their development. investing in them now will help you get big profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Coins, which after ISO are really needed for the project, are good for further investment. If the coin is already much more capitalized, then do not expect it to be many X's.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
NEO and IOTA have been really good for me, XRP hasnt been performing as well for me lately
Activity: 333
Merit: 103

Now the price of all cryptocurrency is low and you can inverse in right time as like now.My suggestion for you is bitcoin, now the bitcoin occur lowest dip which not occur at the past. So you have to use the best time to inverse wisely in the crypto currency. If the price increase, you will get some profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: