Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best / hottest cryptocurrency to buy during the dip? - page 7. (Read 1204 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?
IMO you should buy bitcoin instead of altcoins. if you really want to buy altcoins then i'd say buy the top ones/known ones like eth,ltc,ada etc.. or if you like to gamble then go with low market cap altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I may sound a little bias but charts and history would tell you otherwise: bitcoin. Of all the coins, bitcoin has the highest potential to bounce back higher even if it hits a solid, hard bottom. This is so because there are millions of people all over the world who are trading this assets back and forth and believes that the coin has a huge profit potential if they just trade it normally despite lots of crashes. Also, based on the opinions I've read in this forum on what do people usually do when crashes occur, they all just hold or buy more to average their buys, meaning that it's not purely selloffs happening when there's a crash; smart traders are buying in whenever the price is taking a beating.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?

Personally I do not like Ripple but the when you find the huge dips this coins is way to grab the big bump in the market with in some weeks of time. There are many people invested on Ripple all the time. Actual use of the centralized bank support coin is useful in the time we see the huge dips in the market.

If you want to buy and hold for some months and years all time best suggestion is bitcoin. I have seen good marketplace circulation on NEW and NEO coins. If you want to invest your fund these coins also will help you see the decent bump.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
now, the market is very easy to choose, most coins have attractive prices. I think this is the right time for you buy altcoin. select the coin tend proportional to Bitcoin. Bitcoin price just recovered we will have a profit. it more or less depends on the coin you selected. I bought RDD today. I advise you to stay away from coins are blue in this moment.
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
No one can tell you the best place to put your money in cryptocurrency market but yes this is the right time to buy in with big numbers as this correction and dip will only end up in a inevitable pump of the market. Few good projects i can point out are cardano , 0x , Stellar , EOS and populous. but always do your due diligence. Smiley

the thing is just some projects corrected more than others. Will they rebounce stronger than others afterwards? of course nobody knows - but we can share our thoughts. For example now NEO is more down than during the last dip; so NEO right now is more interesting than it was before when BTC dropped in February. Any other coins that you would consider super cheap right now with lots of potential?

this will help you to understand why you can invest in EOS, as it is in its bottom and had a biggest ICO of all time, giving hell lot of positive sentiments towards the project. And sentiments is the only driving factor of any market. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
So much altcoins are spread in a blink of eyes, people would recommend it thinks it is the best, and that's where you see the coin that a lot of people are talking about, and return to your soul how far you are interested in coin that be a recommendation. At this point i would only manage ten, nem and eth. Of course i won't forget to recommended this plaza, so interesting if you read the whitepaper
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Do you have in mind short-term or long-term investment?I think for long term nothing is better then BTC,if that fail then everything else will probably fall apart.For some other altcoin I can maybe recommend that you look at Nano(RaiBlocks),currently is ranked between 18 and 20 place on coinmarketcap,distribution is over long time ago,transaction are instant-there is no fee.Only bad thing is that there is hack of some 15 million Nano from Bitgrail exchange few months ago,if not the price would probably be much higher.

Looked short-term,any coin from top 20 or 30 is not bad choice,but they all depend of BTC price.So you invest let's say 1600$ and buy 10 LTC,wait to price reach 200$ and profit 400$.It is just example,but you need to know that risk always exists-be smart,do not invest what you can not afford to lose.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

As you can see bitcoin dominance is rising, so I would just buy bitcoin. Don't forget that the lightning network is coming, and this will probably make a lot of alts obsolete. Most of the coins just invest in privacy protocols, that are important but are not the main issue that needs to be fixed. Bitcoin is solving the scalability issues, and it will be able to compete with payments methods like visa. It kind of already does, in my opinion, but it will get really good at it. My bet is bitcoin, but if you really want alts, I would probably by stellar or ethererum. Litecoin will always rise as well, because it does whatever bitcoin does, and it's not really going away either.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
No one can tell you the best place to put your money in cryptocurrency market but yes this is the right time to buy in with big numbers as this correction and dip will only end up in a inevitable pump of the market. Few good projects i can point out are cardano , 0x , Stellar , EOS and populous. but always do your due diligence. Smiley

the thing is just some projects corrected more than others. Will they rebounce stronger than others afterwards? of course nobody knows - but we can share our thoughts. For example now NEO is more down than during the last dip; so NEO right now is more interesting than it was before when BTC dropped in February. Any other coins that you would consider super cheap right now with lots of potential?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
During this seemingly bullish time for the crypto market, I'm banking everything on the likes of NEM to continue its green run even amidst the rest of the altcoins undergoing a bloodbath. It has grown at almost 40% over the week while every other token seems to be on the back foot and this trend looks to be a continuing one.
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: