Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 30. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
I think the answer is Bitcointalk BBS, because this BBS brings together people from different countries to invest in cryptocurrency, so this group is very likely to invest in this ICO.

Can you explain, what BBS is?
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Most info i found here, and many links here too, there is many different sites, but this forum so big and huge, so imo btt is the best way

Twitter is nice too, there is short messages, and it works like business machine for me,

Facebook is more for communication with people, share yr life moment, searching old or new friends, no good for advertise business imo

Telegramm has started popular, but when u use yr phone for example and see 500+ unread msgs, hard to find anything worth

Yotube is good thing for everything now, many diff channels, many ppl that do any things that u neeed or have questions about

so my rating is below

1. btt
2. twitter
3. youtube
4. telegram/fb
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
I think the answer is Bitcointalk BBS, because this BBS brings together people from different countries to invest in cryptocurrency, so this group is very likely to invest in this ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The best place to advertise these ICOs are twitter and bitcointalk forum. I see news on Twitter, then I study all the details on the forum.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
From working in ICO's for about 4/5 months now as my full time job I think the most effective on the community side connecting with ICO team members (installing confidence is telegram). I think the best one getting hype for the ICO is twitter, but the best for advertisement is Facebook. Programatic advertisement executed well in ICO's should use all of these in different ways .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think so
1. Forum bitcointalk
2. Twitter
3. facebook
4. Telegram Reddit and others
I think that Bitcointalk is the most popular site of ICO!!!
Activity: 85
Personally I think that all of the above should be considered for a successful campaign. But the most important to me are:-

bitcoin talk - Because you are able to actually talk to your target market easily

telegram - Same reason and you can build a community on there.
Activity: 56
There are many social media platform right now, each have different ways of promoting. I guess if your looking to get more community you should use telegram, facebook and twitter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

Well, i think the best social media for promoting an ICO are twitter, this forum and reddit why? Because they are popular in many upper class or the elite people and the middle class society. This is due to some countries world wide have banned some social media like facebook and last are this forum and telegram they are next to twitter in promoting ICO

Activity: 336

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

the place for the best ICO promotion is in social media like Facebook, Twitter and blog or website, because from there all internet users will be easy to know the information from the ICO.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
For me the best social media to use in promoting ICO is bitcointalk and facebook. Because it is known by most bitcoin and altcoin users also it is the most used by people this day.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
I will chose telegram because the social media create avanue for vast promotion and participation in an ICO. Some telegram groups can have up to 30k members in the particular group, with that many people get to know about the ICO.
Activity: 111
For the English Language users, you can consider about the following Social Media, Bitcointalk, Twitter, Telegramm, Discord, Facebook, Youtube.

For the users in the other countries, there are different Local Social Media to target the Local users.
Activity: 196

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
So it's Bitcointalk, because these investors have a lot of money to invest in crypto, and they're also the most likely to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
There is no best media to promote an ICO. You need to use as many medias as you can.
The trick is to use social medias efficiently and unfortunately not many people know how to do that.
Activity: 85
There are many social media platform right now, each have different ways of promoting. I guess if your looking to get more community you should use telegram, facebook and twitter. You get more from them because they have large no. of people signed in.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
i would go with this forum and telegramm. the others are often misused for spamming
Activity: 238
Facebook is a great way to promote ICO's especially since you can place ads. My timeline is filled with new ICO ads everyday now. Unfortunately most don't seem like legit ICO's.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
It seems to me that the most popular social networks for the promotion of the project are Twitter, Instagrams and Telegrams. Especially a lot of the target audience can be found in Telegrams. This is a very convenient social network
Activity: 79
basically all the social media is very good as a media campaign, success or not a promotion it all depends on the team, how they do promotion, whether in accordance with the material promoted.
Pages:
Jump to: