Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way for marketing a new crypto? - page 2. (Read 692 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think one of the easiest and most effective way to do marketing for your new crypto currency is to do bounty campaigns, there are many  bounty hunters who are willing to help to market your ICO. So bounty is a sure way.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The maximum crucial aspect is to construct a site with a clear message and easy layout, highlighting the matters that remember: The imperative idea, and the group on the way to deliver it. also, a properly crafted press launch is vital to building up media interest to your product.there's the also the need to put it on the ICO calender to publicize your upcoming ICOs, and maximum of them will listing your coin release for free. websites like ICO list, Coinschedule and others are priceless assets for helping traders discover your ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
use marketing techniques which are usually done like the other crypto. Bounty and airdrop is a great way in taste pretty good as one way of marketing can certainly give great results for the development of crypto as well. being one of the bounty and airdrop high enough and of course this being a great way to choose from.
Activity: 591
Merit: 10
For me I think the best way to market new ICO is by using a great influencer, people like Ian Balina and the likes, they have many followers and any ICO they said they are going into, a lot of people will like to get in, so they are best to market an ICO
Of course, I completely agree with you, if there is an authoritative person to work on the project, it will obviously benefit both the project and the team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
For me I think the best way to market new ICO is by using a great influencer, people like Ian Balina and the likes, they have many followers and any ICO they said they are going into, a lot of people will like to get in, so they are best to market an ICO
Activity: 70
promoting ICO is very necessary, so that the project objectives can be achieved. usually ICOs are promoted through bounty campaigns, such as signatures, promotions to social media, or youtube ads. it takes more time, energy, and money for that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
My question is mainly how to do the marketing if you are launching a new crypto currency step by step ?

There are a lot of ways to market a new cryptocurrency, you can actually start a bounty program which includes a lot of ways of promotion. It can actually an effective way of marketing since it involves social media. Find a good and trusted bounty manager to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 448
Make a bounty with a large pool of 500k-1 million $. It will attract the attention of bounty hunters and there will be a lot of participants. And they will help you advertise ICOs in all areas, that's the best way
Activity: 395
My question is mainly how to do the marketing if you are launching a new crypto currency step by step ?

just contact a trusted campaign manager in this forum, with green reputations
tell everything about the project
i believe a new crypto will have a good attentions from crypto users if the campaign manager is trusted
Activity: 84
The best way is don't because your project is probably shit and more ICOs just dilute this space and take away from bitcoin.  over 95 percent of these fucking tokens will be dead within a year or two.

I know this feeling. In my case, this comes from the frustration of the scams and fraud out here in the crypto market. There are so many shit coins out there that are intended only for the sole purpose of making money out of investments and then run away.
Activity: 574
in my opinion the best way for a marketing strategy for cryptocurrency is with a bounty campaign and the most important thing is the signature campaign, because it's very good and can provide very fital information. I usually can succeed because I have a marketing strategy that uses a bounty campaign.
Activity: 130

I think it need long time to recovery may be 1 year to several years, not short duration which can recovery powerful is
Activity: 1260

If you planning to make your own cryptocurrency project, you will need to make promotional campaign for your coins.
I believe there are many peoples here are working as bounty hunters.
Just holding a bounty campaign for your coins, allocate some portion of your coins as the reward, and let the hunters work.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
From my own understanding and experience in crypto, i think doing ICO's and hosting a bounty campaign for a new crypto is actually the best method of marketing. Because bounty hunters can actually attract the interest of potential investors that a project requires.
Activity: 336
One of the ways to do marketing if you are start new crypto or running an ICO is to host bounty, bounty bring more result more than any other form of marketing, also you can use well known crypto influencers to do your marketing.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
by way of promotion or by distributing prizes for novice users to know crypto.
I think social media is the best source of marketing crypto. Hundreds of thousands of people use social media on daily basis. If you give an advertisement of cryptocurrency on you page thousands of people will see this and will come to know about cryptocurrency. By this way gradually the whole will come to know about cryptocurrency in short time.
Activity: 37
There are several ways and several platform you could promote an ICO. one  of these ways is by doing bounty campaigns and airdrops where you pay people who participate in it some of your tokens. You could also promote your ICO by creating ads in commonly used platforms or ads. These are pretty good ways for you to promote your new crypto. Also, getting it enlisted in exxhanges.
Activity: 630

I think that the most productive marketing is a finished product (or a ready-made prototype). At the moment, investors are looking at the facts and not on promises. If you want to create something global but apart from the idea you have nothing then you are unlikely to collect a lot of money. I believe that the market is a lot of ideas and lack of products.
for today the situation on the crypto-currency market is very complicated and investors are very carefully approaching the choice of projects. The fact is that only real prospects and the demand for ideas in society can improve the investment climate for a certain project.
Activity: 392
IDAP.IO - International digital asset platform
Great channel: Advertising on resources with the target audience! For example, ads on the biggest crypto sites:
- Coingecko
- Coinhills
- Cryptocompare
- ICO Drops

Native ads on bloggers channels Smiley
Activity: 98

I think that the most productive marketing is a finished product (or a ready-made prototype). At the moment, investors are looking at the facts and not on promises. If you want to create something global but apart from the idea you have nothing then you are unlikely to collect a lot of money. I believe that the market is a lot of ideas and lack of products.
Pages:
Jump to: