Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 27283 times)

MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

I've been already a victim of HYIP and PONZI sites thats why i recommend you of Trading your bitcoins to some cheaper altcoins that looks promising and reliable to invest then when you are earning from these coins then you trade them again to bitcoin. Another way is thru hoarding your huge amount of bitcoin that when value rise up then your bitcoins is growing too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
Try to invest in Mining but see to it it is reliable one. Other way in order to earn bitcoins is trading different types of coins against bitcoins. Many got earn in this business and many got rich. There are group chat in the facebook, a group about trading bitcoins try to join them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Any suggestions?

I think the best way to grow my bitcoin is in a process of trading,because in trading all you can do,is to observe in the blockchain market  value  increasing or decreasing,unlike in investment  their so many  victim of scam and im one of them.i have lesson learn in investment.the second things to grow my bitcoin is by the process of signature campaign in  this process i can burst the saving of my wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Any suggestions?
HYIP sites is so dangerous because of their fraud strategy. If your looking reliable way to investment I think you research the back ground  or you can check their website if they trust worthy site. Or you can invest by trading your coins lots of coin have a potential to earn big profit when you invest.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
Any suggestions?
By working hard, we can grow our bitcoins. I prefer to you to invest your money in trading. It is risky but I think trading is one of the profitable job. I think it is reliable investment.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The best way to invest Bitcoins is buy them now! You cannot afford to wait - you must buy immediately!
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
If you are not satisfied in growing your portfolio in terms of fiat, I mean, by holding Bitcoin, you can always go to the trading option. But I tell you, it is statistically proven that there are few traders who make more money than long term holders, when they're holding the right thing, of course.
Activity: 336
The best and most secure way would probably be to just buy more bitcoin with your own money. But if you have a limited budget or just want to grow the bitcoin you've already bought I would recommend looking for a good altcoin and hold long term. I wouldn't recommend messing with ico's.
That's a good way but what's better probably is to earn btcs and then hold for a time. That way you can spend your money somewhere else where it's needed and you won't have to spend any btcs.
Agreed. If you van earn bitcoin, by freelancing for example, that's better but sometimes it's just easier to buy when it dips. If you save a small percentage of your salary to invest in bitcoin I'm sure you wouldn't have to spend your bitcoin to cover your bills and basic needs to survive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
I agree with you because holding bitcoin is the safest investment and so far I have only done it as a lucrative investment for me, although it seems sluggish but certainly has a lower loss risk when compared to trading.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I think one of the most safest methods to making profit is just by holding the bitcoins until the price increasing. A lot of "investment" sites which appear online everyday are just ponzi schemes and scam projects. Trading could be profitable but it is risky as well and you can lose instead of earning, especially if you haven't the needed knowledge about it
legendary
Activity: 910
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Well for me the best way to invest your bitcoin is by holding it. Bitcoin's price today results in a decrease in its value but I still think it will grow. That just happened because people sell their bitcoins when its value is big enough. You may follow CoinDesk at Twitter to know the updates of bitcoin's price.
Well ever since I got into Bitcoin, I’ve heard and seen people mention all sort of earning opportunities in Bitcoin, but one thing I don’t like is investing my money. I prefer to invest my time and work harder than invest money and take risks. I’ve been earning and growing my Bitcoin and it wasn’t through throwing money into it.
Trading is not meant for everyone. Even people with god skills and experiences make wrong moves which ultimately put them in big losses. Trading is not that easy that you can use it for increasing your bitcoins. If you really want to do so, go for signature campaigns or hold bitcoins until they pump hard.
If you think just hold your Bitcoin can help you get rich, you are wrong! Actually the cycle hold Bitcoin and become millionaire is gone, you are trading in a cycle Bitcoin become a market like Forex, Stock, Gold ... if just hold your Bitcoin and can get rich in someday, that profit can not prove you are trader, just is a speculator!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
trading altcoin for me is the best way to grow bitcoin. the advantage gained is huge and in a short time. Another way is invest in ICO's, the ico's is currently to be a phenomenon, lots of good projects, we can get a profit 2-5x / projects.

when you know nothing about trading i think it is not an advantage at all.

especially when you have no time enough to monitoring the market, really better to put your money in long term as an investment to grow your bitcoin. as i believe in the end between trading and invest both are profitable when you do it patiently.

Thats true you shouldn't be trading if you don't have time but i think most people here have some free time because they won't look for

an online job if they're busy. Its also true that both of them are profitable but depends on what you do trading has more room for profits

than just investing and holding even if you have a small capital only.

You are spending more time in surfing online then trading is best you can check the hourly status of every coin which you are invested, and when the price is high, you can sell it and make a profit. But you don't have time to spend in online then long term investment is good. Buy good coins and hold it, those coins will grow and give you profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
trading altcoin for me is the best way to grow bitcoin. the advantage gained is huge and in a short time. Another way is invest in ICO's, the ico's is currently to be a phenomenon, lots of good projects, we can get a profit 2-5x / projects.

especially when you have no time enough to monitoring the market, really better to put your money in long term as an investment to grow your bitcoin. as i believe in the end between trading and invest both are profitable when you do it patiently.

Thats true you shouldn't be trading if you don't have time but i think most people here have some free time because they won't look for

an online job if they're busy. Its also true that both of them are profitable but depends on what you do trading has more room for profits

Ya true buddy. Many searching for the online job.Even they will ready to quit Their job of they get very huge profit. Trading and mining will give them that freedom to do so.If they start to mine their owned bitcoin means, they will free to pay transaction charges and if they so for others mean,they will get some more bitcoin.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Be observant and patient for good oppurtunities and set a realistic goal for you to trade or sell your bitcoins. Don't settle for small earning and trade fairly avoid taking advantage of your clients specially the new ones.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Any suggestions?
What do you want to do?  What are you good at?  Are you good with tech? If yes, you can invest in some kind of courses that you want to learn and then you can offer your services on and off the internet. Investing in websites, icos or stock is not the only type of investments. There are investments which give you non monetary return, and believe me they work extremely well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The best and most secure way would probably be to just buy more bitcoin with your own money. But if you have a limited budget or just want to grow the bitcoin you've already bought I would recommend looking for a good altcoin and hold long term. I wouldn't recommend messing with ico's.
That's a good way but what's better probably is to earn btcs and then hold for a time. That way you can spend your money somewhere else where it's needed and you won't have to spend any btcs.
legendary
Activity: 1092
I am investing in some altcoins right now, and i can say that this is the most profitable online work that i have ever done. I just bought some golem a few days ago when they were at $0,19 each one, right now it is at $0,25 each golem and i can say that this is the most fastest way to earn money that i have ever done.
Otherwise, there are a few forex websites where you can trade with your bitcoins, it is easily but requires a lot of skills.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: