Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 20. (Read 27283 times)

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
... says the member of a signature campaign. While I'm sure you don't post to make money, most signature campaign members do. Signature campaigns make equally trivial amounts of money. A person can make more money doing menial labor than they can make by posting for a signature campaign.
Again, you're forgetting about discrepancies of the world wealth distribution and existence of the 2nd and 3rd world countries.
There are places where signature campaign monthly wage is higher than money people can earn by doing 'mental labor' in 'real job.
Minimum wage of $15/hr is reality only in the wealthiest countries in the world. Citizens of 1st world nations tend to forget that part.

I am aware, but I agree that many people in the rich nations are not. People in the U.S. complain about the "1%", but don't seem to realize that they are in the "1%" when you consider the entire world. An income of "only" $33k USD is enough to put your income in the top 1%, according to http://www.globalrichlist.com.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
... says the member of a signature campaign. While I'm sure you don't post to make money, most signature campaign members do. Signature campaigns make equally trivial amounts of money. A person can make more money doing menial labor than they can make by posting for a signature campaign.
Again, you're forgetting about discrepancies of the world wealth distribution and existence of the 2nd and 3rd world countries.
There are places where signature campaign monthly wage is higher than money people can earn by doing 'mental labor' in 'real job.
Minimum wage of $15/hr is reality only in the wealthiest countries in the world. Citizens of 1st world nations tend to forget that part.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
So far I'm only a newbie here, I don't have full of knowledge about in bitcoin, I'm in the stage of learning process. For what I do now is bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.
you'd better first learn more about bitcoin, as long as you're still learning maybe you can use the tap to the side. almost all users also do it when we first learned about bitcoin, including me
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
So far I'm only a newbie here, I don't have full of knowledge about in bitcoin, I'm in the stage of learning process. For what I do now is bitcoin faucets, reading in the forum to gained more knowledge about everything here.

with all due respect, faucets are a complete waste of time. just like watching advertisements online for bitcoin, its just not worth the effort/time spent, how much can you make of it? 2$ for 6 hours or work?  even working out there for a minimum wage and use the few bucks you can save buying bitcoin seems like a better idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

with all due respect, faucets are a complete waste of time. just like watching advertisements online for bitcoin, its just not worth the effort/time spent, how much can you make of it? 2$ for 6 hours or work?  even working out there for a minimum wage and use the few bucks you can save buying bitcoin seems like a better idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
invest them in gambling or invest them in real estate properties.u will be able to earn a lot more than u are doing it now .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
For me trading altcoins is the best way to grow bitcoins as there are major pumps and dumps in altcoin market and if you manage to buy and sell at the perfect time then it can bring encouraging results for you apart from that I don't see any other legit way to multiply my bitcoins.

It will always be the best way to grow bitcoins as many alt coins we can choose but we just need to choose those coins that has potential. Also buying and selling of bitcoins is a good way to invest your bitcoins. Because while you have some trades with alt coin, you can just simply hold it and wait for the price increase for the profit.
Yes, selecting the right altcoin would be the key here. If we fail in that then we cannot expect to grow our bitcoins. I have experiences of burning my bitcoins by investing into altcoins. The real challenge of growing our bitcoins must be finding proper opportunities, else negative earning will be inevitable.

it's really hard to find the right alt coin in my opinion, all of them are just likely to dump even those well known alt coin, and maybe you're not the only one who burned bitcoin from investing on it . I have lost an amount which I can't afford to lose before and it happened not just once Grin investing with one alt coin couldn't be suitable for a long term not like with bitcoin. we should find and invest new more alt coin which can be profitable for a while.

Yeah, usually alt coins even if they are really famous and well traded they just end up dying or dumping till no one wants to buy it anymore. I think investing in just bitcoin is really better than investing into other altcoins. Also do not every invest in just one alt coin. Yes it has good potential to profit but there is a greater chance to lose in these alt coins.

The basic scenario of altcoins:
1. Get a huge intro by having a high paying bounty/signature campaign.
2. Hype that altcoin and claim that the coin can overcome bitcoin.
3. Be very active in the ANN thread so people would see the name of your coin frequently.
4. Attract investors = $$$$
5. Enlist the coin in some exchanger site.
6. Dump all your pre-mined coins before the participants of the bounty sells theirs = $$$$
7. Exit the scenario by fading into another dimension.

There are even altcoin developer that stops becoming active when they finished number 4. All these coins that get hyped up become forgotten after a couple of months. So if some coin rises once again, and you think that it has a huge potential, don't fool yourself. Tell yourself that it's the same story somebody told back then.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
For me trading altcoins is the best way to grow bitcoins as there are major pumps and dumps in altcoin market and if you manage to buy and sell at the perfect time then it can bring encouraging results for you apart from that I don't see any other legit way to multiply my bitcoins.

It will always be the best way to grow bitcoins as many alt coins we can choose but we just need to choose those coins that has potential. Also buying and selling of bitcoins is a good way to invest your bitcoins. Because while you have some trades with alt coin, you can just simply hold it and wait for the price increase for the profit.
Yes, selecting the right altcoin would be the key here. If we fail in that then we cannot expect to grow our bitcoins. I have experiences of burning my bitcoins by investing into altcoins. The real challenge of growing our bitcoins must be finding proper opportunities, else negative earning will be inevitable.

it's really hard to find the right alt coin in my opinion, all of them are just likely to dump even those well known alt coin, and maybe you're not the only one who burned bitcoin from investing on it . I have lost an amount which I can't afford to lose before and it happened not just once Grin investing with one alt coin couldn't be suitable for a long term not like with bitcoin. we should find and invest new more alt coin which can be profitable for a while.

Yeah, usually alt coins even if they are really famous and well traded they just end up dying or dumping till no one wants to buy it anymore. I think investing in just bitcoin is really better than investing into other altcoins. Also do not every invest in just one alt coin. Yes it has good potential to profit but there is a greater chance to lose in these alt coins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think the two things are the same, the purpose of the investment is surely to grow bitcoin. Currently many options for investment, but we have to read and learn a lot of references from other members because many investment is scam. Beginning in 2016, I investment about 10 btc for some cloud mining like CLD Mine, Hashocean, Topmine, hot-coin and so on. Eventually all cloud mining is a scam.

They are the same, and that is why OP put (/) in between. OP already mentioned that he is not into hyip anymore as he/she already have an experience on it. But anyway, your loss was so big that you lost about 10 bitcoin in those cloud mining and other investment scams. Probably you didn't learned your lesson earlier and you are not reading other peoples testimony against those investment sites.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think the two things are the same, the purpose of the investment is surely to grow bitcoin. Currently many options for investment, but we have to read and learn a lot of references from other members because many investment is scam. Beginning in 2016, I investment about 10 btc for some cloud mining like CLD Mine, Hashocean, Topmine, hot-coin and so on. Eventually all cloud mining is a scam.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
This question has been asked so many times here, even this been repeatedly given to anyone, the best way to grow your bitcoin is you must do trade in the trading platform. In this of of earning you can earn quick here and can multiply your coins if your prediction is good in trading. but if not need to be patience while waiting into it.

Yes the most important thing in trading is to have a great level of patience and if lack patience then you will surely commit a mistake of taking a wrong decision and if you are new to it then you can always learn how to trade as there are many videos available on youtube that will guide you in best way and if not then better to hold your coins for future and wait for the price hike.
Activity: 1092
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
This question has been asked so many times here, even this been repeatedly given to anyone, the best way to grow your bitcoin is you must do trade in the trading platform. In this of of earning you can earn quick here and can multiply your coins if your prediction is good in trading. but if not need to be patience while waiting into it.
Activity: 854
Any suggestions?
makes own tool miner's it the best way to invest or you can invest in other sector such as gold, I think investment sites provided online (cloud mining) will eventually use the system ponzi even will scam
I think that's true of the most trusted by buying mining equipment and then do the mining themselves. it will avoid on the scam, but the problem is the time of ROI ?
There are many cryptos to mine so I think ROI is not a problem. However, you need to be flexible and learn a lot of knowledge and obtain many information about the market and about other altcoins. In fact, mining other coins are very very effective because they are more easy and the reward per block are high enough. Most of the people in my country love to mine Etherium
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Any suggestions?
makes own tool miner's it the best way to invest or you can invest in other sector such as gold, I think investment sites provided online (cloud mining) will eventually use the system ponzi even will scam
I think that's true of the most trusted by buying mining equipment and then do the mining themselves. it will avoid on the scam, but the problem is the time of ROI ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
I know exchanges does provide the best opportunity to make easy money, but there are always risks hiden, joining a pump in the middle or in the ending is always a problem, but well recently i joined hasnet, and invested few dollars, with the volatility of the hash market i were able to make a decent ammount, soo there are several ways to make bitcoin, but you need to invest and risk it always.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.
Trading is a good suggestion but only if that person will well educated about trade and will have a good experience in investment in trade but not for those people who are new to trading and do not have much experience in knowing about these bitcoin trade and altcoin trade etc.

Creating a website or start a blog is also a very good investment if he spend some money for marketing for that website or blog.

Blog isn't going to be profitable nowadays unless you have the skills to write and outrank those bigger crypto new sites like cointelegraph and the likes. Its not as easy as it looks. Writing contents aren't for everyone just to remind you. People who have tried doing this can attest to what I said because I've been there. Looking for bitcoin advertisers would even prefer to use this forum than using the adnetworks as means of traffic.

Trading is a good option but that needs a lot of funds that even just a raise of 1000 satoshi, you still earn hundreds of USD.
Pages:
Jump to: