Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 22. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well first of all I wouldn't recommend you to invest your bitcoins on any site which claims to double it or provide safe monthly returns as most of them are either running ponzi scheme or are scams. rhere are sites which provide returns and are trusted but sadly it is 1% per year.
So the best way to actually grow is to just keep it in your wallet and not to invest any where.

Holding is a good way to earn bitcoin without any effort.But I don't think anyone will get profit for holding bitcoin.Because bitcoin is on a stable position now and none can guess what will happen to next.I will suggest to buy bitcoin when it's price goes to under 500$ atleast.And I don't think its the best way because you need a huge capital and so many times.rather I will choose investing on ICO as great way of earning bitcoin.

Holding bitcoins will maximize your profits in future only if the price of bitcoins goes higher then the purchase you made but it will never grow your coins as the number of bitcoins will be the same and it will not go to the next level if you simply hold them the best way to grow your coins is by putting them into trading.
Activity: 229
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Most of these High-yield investment program websites are scams. I would not trust them at all. Another thing to also keep in mind is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you would like something to invest in longterm take a look at what Mooncoin is doing for 3 years straight and the new platform they offer called Moonlight. The platform offers smart likes, value transfer between users and is written from scratch in PHP and Python.

An interesting platform. I about it already had heard. You invest in it? If not a secret, share with us your experience. Have you received the payment already
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Well first of all I wouldn't recommend you to invest your bitcoins on any site which claims to double it or provide safe monthly returns as most of them are either running ponzi scheme or are scams. rhere are sites which provide returns and are trusted but sadly it is 1% per year.
So the best way to actually grow is to just keep it in your wallet and not to invest any where.

1% a year? I think it's not just 1%, because if it is, then that's a really really low return on investment. It would take 100 years for you to get your ROI and you're already dead at that time. At the time that your money has doubled, it would be the third or fourth generation after you. The key to investments is to get the fastest one that gives you a lot of money. 1% a year is just a piece of trash investment.

Since you're a risk taker enough to invest on those kind of websites, why not just do it straight in a gambling site. That way, you wouldn't have to wait for months/years to find out the result if your money has successfully doubled or not. It's just an instant. Put it at 2.00x and withdraw your funds if you won. Otherwise, it's still okay since you didn't waste your time and effort on any of these "investment" sites.
Activity: 294

Holding is a good way to earn bitcoin without any effort.But I don't think anyone will get profit for holding bitcoin.Because bitcoin is on a stable position now and none can guess what will happen to next.I will suggest to buy bitcoin when it's price goes to under 500$ atleast.And I don't think its the best way because you need a huge capital and so many times.rather I will choose investing on ICO as great way of earning bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Most of these High-yield investment program websites are scams. I would not trust them at all. Another thing to also keep in mind is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you would like something to invest in longterm take a look at what Mooncoin is doing for 3 years straight and the new platform they offer called Moonlight. The platform offers smart likes, value transfer between users and is written from scratch in PHP and Python.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

holding BTC isn't the safest though. if you wanted to earn all the time, try ICN token because its the nearest thing that we call ROM. or why don't you jsut invest to a ROM itself of yobit. you can then cash out when you want.
Do you think that investment in ICO is a safe investment, I do not think so. I think every king of investment is risky, but we can minimize the risk if we have sound knowledge about ICO. I think investment in bitcoin is also the safest investment  and the current time is the best time to invest.
Yes holding bitcoin is the good investment to make profit . yes they have a risk by investing in ICO they have an ICO are scam but they have also legit or safe. Invest in ICO have escrow to make sure your money is safe. You need also a research before investing in ICO. Read the feedback of the investor before decide to invest.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

holding BTC isn't the safest though. if you wanted to earn all the time, try ICN token because its the nearest thing that we call ROM. or why don't you jsut invest to a ROM itself of yobit. you can then cash out when you want.
Do you think that investment in ICO is a safe investment, I do not think so. I think every king of investment is risky, but we can minimize the risk if we have sound knowledge about ICO. I think investment in bitcoin is also the safest investment  and the current time is the best time to invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I will not say that the best way to grow money is to invest it or to trade it somewhere. On my own experience I found out that the best way is to keep bitcoins. The currency is growing and I don't wish to come to that time when I will regret that I was selling all my coins to get fast and easy money. I decided to put on a side 25% of my monthly earnings for the future.
   There is no best strategy for growing bitcoins. There is different ways for growing bitcoins, investing cash, or skill you have, or just time and energy. Each way can be good, depends from what you can offer. I chose to invest my time and energy, my growing is not going fast but its going. For now best earning comes from signature campaign, but I still use couple faucets, and I do simple jobs to earn more bitcoins. Except sports betting I dont give my coins for nothing else, so I`m saving and growing my bitcoins in this way and its going good for now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
You could try investing altcoins while in ICO it can make you profit if you get the right strategy. Altcoin trading is also risky you will need some knowledge about trading or else you will lose all your money.
I agree with you, invest in ICO is good. Some altcoin could be die, but if we minning altcoin then exchange it into bitcoin is profitable too. I think we need to learn and observe before we make an investment.

Actually, it is best to wait for an ICO to get over and wait for a correction and then invest into the coin at a cheaper price, sometimes cheaper than that of the ICO price. The reason is that after ICO ends, the bounty hunters will dump their share for quick profits. An investor can use this opportunity to get in and hold for a couple of months.
but many of them after ico ended, many bounty hunters who sell the coin before the price rose and then prices fall dramatically or even a coin does not have a price, but all investments have risks
I think all types of investment are risky, but If you want to make money then you must  have the courage to put your money in risk.  I think everyone has their own choice, either they want to sell their shares or hold it. But I think not all coins goes down, those altcoin  that have good potential they continue to rise, because people want to purchase.
For me better convert your fiat money to bitcoin it is the safest way of investment I guess and you have the control on when will you going to withdraw your money in case of crashing again of value.
But then if you trusted any investment group why not, they have your trust just be prepared of the possible things to happen.

I think one should invest his such amount of money which he can afford to lose. I am not saying any investment will fail at the end but still one should plan good investment strategies. The best way I know to find best investment opportunities is to explore it on our own level. One should not rely on other's opinion especially in cases of financial nature.
yes that will be a good decision i think, we should invest such amount of money that we afford to lose. to me although investment and trading are not as risk as gambling is because in trading one can use his mind and experience but still luck is an important factor of trading therefore we should try to invest a limited amount of money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Any suggestions?

The best way is never ever try invest in Ponzi scheme or any cloud mining sites. It is really better to invest in the other coins(altcoins) for us to have a bitcoin so easily, through doing trade in the exchange sites. I suggest you to invest icobid and wbb check their project for you to see how good it is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

ICN isn't anywhere near a rise only market. ICN has been so low back then. It's just recently when the price has started to become good. Plus, I don't think you can sell a rise on market coin on YoBit, can you? I bought some of that since I thought the market was so fine and I can cash it out whenever I want. It turns out, I can't sell the coin in the YoBit exchanger. I think I would have to find someone who's interested in that coin. Btw, not all rise only market coins are successful. Most of them aren't since the price isn't built by the supply+demand law. It just rises and that's too good to be true, honestly.
Activity: 1190
You could try investing altcoins while in ICO it can make you profit if you get the right strategy. Altcoin trading is also risky you will need some knowledge about trading or else you will lose all your money.
I agree with you, invest in ICO is good. Some altcoin could be die, but if we minning altcoin then exchange it into bitcoin is profitable too. I think we need to learn and observe before we make an investment.

Actually, it is best to wait for an ICO to get over and wait for a correction and then invest into the coin at a cheaper price, sometimes cheaper than that of the ICO price. The reason is that after ICO ends, the bounty hunters will dump their share for quick profits. An investor can use this opportunity to get in and hold for a couple of months.
but many of them after ico ended, many bounty hunters who sell the coin before the price rose and then prices fall dramatically or even a coin does not have a price, but all investments have risks
Activity: 924
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

When it comes for investment, there's so many things that we can do to invest in, aside from land, we can also invest traditional business if you have big capital to do it. Moreover, By growing our bitcoin we can do that by means of trading on the exchange site well of course we need buy bitcoin first then buy altcoins with the cheap price amount.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Quote from: pilscoop link=topic=1196225.msg12553877#msg12553877
Any suggestions?

It's pretty tricky to find a good place where we can invest and wait for a guaranteed profit, whenever you go whenever you invest you have to face with the risk and with patient, a quote is that invest as much as you can afford losing them.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
For me better convert your fiat money to bitcoin it is the safest way of investment I guess and you have the control on when will you going to withdraw your money in case of crashing again of value.
But then if you trusted any investment group why not, they have your trust just be prepared of the possible things to happen.
So you prefer to just holding bitcoin right? Without doing anything, just storing value untill the right time you really need it and convert back to fiat. Well everyone have different way to thinking about growing money through a lot of ways, since solo mining nowadays aaren't profitable anymore i would suggest to try joining some legit ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
bitcoin as so many investment opportunity that can give you a lot of money,investment in peer to peer loan facilities can increase the revenue of an investor but you have to exercise caution not to fall into the hands of scammers. site like bitcjam,bitbond are site that offer's peer to peer loan site.

Loaning the bitcoins so risk than the loaning fiat. It seems to like gambling in the forum. Till this time, no one find the best investment opportunity in the bitcoin. I say that instead of the investing on something just buy the bitcoins and hold for some years. It will move to big value.
Pages:
Jump to: