Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Actually, by not spending your bitcoin is a good way to invest your bitcoin, while waiting the price rise
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.
Trading is a good suggestion but only if that person will well educated about trade and will have a good experience in investment in trade but not for those people who are new to trading and do not have much experience in knowing about these bitcoin trade and altcoin trade etc.

Creating a website or start a blog is also a very good investment if he spend some money for marketing for that website or blog.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.

Almost everyone would advise the same thing dude. If you have enough capital, trading could give you a very very decent earning. I use signatures and faucets most of the time to save up enough btc to use in trading and i can very well say i've earned a respectable amount already
Although recommended by many users, there are a number of requirements that many individuals don't clarify with regard to trading. In order to be able to earn living from it, a high initial investment is usually required. In addition, Bitcoin market has a high volatility compared to other markets. It is more stable than the altcoins market of course, but it is less stable than the forex market. So you will certainly need a high level of knowledge to succeed in this.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
When i get profit from my investments i will invest it again and again, in this way i can multiple my bitcoin and also my profit,once i  get my roi  back i will save it for another investment site.
Make sure to save your profit and maintain your funds, invest again and again will makes you be greedy and make a broke for long term but it just a opinion and it depends with your own mind.

I would not call it greed. On the contrary, a wise approach to investing. If a person does not need the money, he can invest the money over and over again.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

One way to do to grow your BTC is to invest on ICO that offers 50% more being an early investor and then dump the coin when its released. Its a sure profit of 50%. Most of the time, these tokens are going to be dumped anyway. If you are so sure about the coin that will soon have better value, you can buy them back once its price also dip. ensuring yourself again when its value sky rise.

This type of way seem to have been taken advantage months ago this could be the reason why developers of tokens today are releasing the coins longer than usual.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
When i get profit from my investments i will invest it again and again, in this way i can multiple my bitcoin and also my profit,once i  get my roi  back i will save it for another investment site.
Make sure to save your profit and maintain your funds, invest again and again will makes you be greedy and make a broke for long term but it just a opinion and it depends with your own mind.
Activity: 812
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
Any suggestions?

For me there are two ways only that I think is best to grow your bitcoins such are:
1. You must do trade in the exchange platform most of the time just always pick the right coins that you are going to invest in which is altcoin.
2. You must join in the ico signature campaign also buy coins to their project too, then hold and wait until price increase after the event.
Nowadays shit coins are easy to manipulate and their coins look like a professional one but that's shit coins and steal your money. Look at the thread and make sure it has escrow to make your funds safe.
Activity: 924
Any suggestions?

For me there are two ways only that I think is best to grow your bitcoins such are:
1. You must do trade in the exchange platform most of the time just always pick the right coins that you are going to invest in which is altcoin.
2. You must join in the ico signature campaign also buy coins to their project too, then hold and wait until price increase after the event.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am always go with trading of altcoins and also suggest people to do trading if they want to increase their bitcoins without any risk or with low risk. In trading your investment is safe and you earn and make more bitcoins but make sure while investing in trading, choose effective altcoin for trading and first visit market and see what people say about currencies and select the best currency among them then definitely you will earn coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Any suggestions?
makes own tool miner's it the best way to invest or you can invest in other sector such as gold, I think investment sites provided online (cloud mining) will eventually use the system ponzi even will scam
Activity: 350
Best way is to invest in some worthful altcoins and do trading.Just invest in coins which is in the market for more than two years.But learn about the coin thoroughly before investing.Dont ever try gambling sites as it would mostly end in a loss.Avoid cloud mining schemes as most are turning to be scam nowadays.
Activity: 588
Any suggestions?

The best way is never ever try invest in Ponzi scheme or any cloud mining sites. It is really better to invest in the other coins(altcoins) for us to have a bitcoin so easily, through doing trade in the exchange sites. I suggest you to invest icobid and wbb check their project for you to see how good it is.
cloudmining not necessarily ponzi, after all, there are many people who use ponzi for short-term investments. is like gambling so you can get profit and be able to get the defeat. ponzi may be little need skills and experience

There's no skill needed in ponzi sites at all. You just have to invest your money and then spread your referral link as much as you can. Otherwise, you're not going to make money unless the ponzi site wouldn't run away after a couple of months. Not that much profit in ponzi sites if you ask me since there's not that much people investing in it nowadays. Might as well just gamble your money in dice site if you're going to risk it in ponzi sites.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any suggestions?

Almost everyone would advise the same thing dude. If you have enough capital, trading could give you a very very decent earning. I use signatures and faucets most of the time to save up enough btc to use in trading and i can very well say i've earned a respectable amount already
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Any suggestions?
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
The best way to grow your bitcoins without any scam and gambling risk is to invest it in different altcoins and trade them in market on different exchanges. This is the best option to grow your bitcoins easily. HYIP is scam, not only you but majority don't trust these websites. Hope so it will help. Smiley

You can make good profits from altcoins only if you have a good knowledge of coins and right time of entry and exit and if you can manage to do that successfully then you can surely make good profits from it but generally that doesn't happen with most of the people as if price starts dropping they get panic very easily and start dumping their coins at lower price which eventually causes them a huge loss.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Any suggestions?

The best way is never ever try invest in Ponzi scheme or any cloud mining sites. It is really better to invest in the other coins(altcoins) for us to have a bitcoin so easily, through doing trade in the exchange sites. I suggest you to invest icobid and wbb check their project for you to see how good it is.
cloudmining not necessarily ponzi, after all, there are many people who use ponzi for short-term investments. is like gambling so you can get profit and be able to get the defeat. ponzi may be little need skills and experience
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
The best way to grow your bitcoins without any scam and gambling risk is to invest it in different altcoins and trade them in market on different exchanges. This is the best option to grow your bitcoins easily. HYIP is scam, not only you but majority don't trust these websites. Hope so it will help. Smiley
Activity: 336
Well first of all I wouldn't recommend you to invest your bitcoins on any site which claims to double it or provide safe monthly returns as most of them are either running ponzi scheme or are scams. rhere are sites which provide returns and are trusted but sadly it is 1% per year.
So the best way to actually grow is to just keep it in your wallet and not to invest any where.

Holding is a good way to earn bitcoin without any effort.But I don't think anyone will get profit for holding bitcoin.Because bitcoin is on a stable position now and none can guess what will happen to next.I will suggest to buy bitcoin when it's price goes to under 500$ atleast.And I don't think its the best way because you need a huge capital and so many times.rather I will choose investing on ICO as great way of earning bitcoin.

Holding bitcoins will maximize your profits in future only if the price of bitcoins goes higher then the purchase you made but it will never grow your coins as the number of bitcoins will be the same and it will not go to the next level if you simply hold them the best way to grow your coins is by putting them into trading.

To hold is not to invest, and the question is very clear, What is the best way to invest your bitcoins? Obviously, for OP it is not enough to have the same amount of bitcoins in the long term, but to increase them, so I think these answers don't contribute to the discussion.

I personally think (after almost ten years of searching and multiple failed attempts on the Internet) that the best way is trading, but not anyone has the ability to succeed there.

You mean to say not anyone or everyone has ability to succeed in trading?? If you are saying that anyone can't succeed then you are wrong as many of them are earning a living from trading and making good profits regularly but I do agree that trading is not a cup of tea of everyone.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Well first of all I wouldn't recommend you to invest your bitcoins on any site which claims to double it or provide safe monthly returns as most of them are either running ponzi scheme or are scams. rhere are sites which provide returns and are trusted but sadly it is 1% per year.
So the best way to actually grow is to just keep it in your wallet and not to invest any where.

Holding is a good way to earn bitcoin without any effort.But I don't think anyone will get profit for holding bitcoin.Because bitcoin is on a stable position now and none can guess what will happen to next.I will suggest to buy bitcoin when it's price goes to under 500$ atleast.And I don't think its the best way because you need a huge capital and so many times.rather I will choose investing on ICO as great way of earning bitcoin.

Holding bitcoins will maximize your profits in future only if the price of bitcoins goes higher then the purchase you made but it will never grow your coins as the number of bitcoins will be the same and it will not go to the next level if you simply hold them the best way to grow your coins is by putting them into trading.

To hold is not to invest, and the question is very clear, What is the best way to invest your bitcoins? Obviously, for OP it is not enough to have the same amount of bitcoins in the long term, but to increase them, so I think these answers don't contribute to the discussion.

I personally think (after almost ten years of searching and multiple failed attempts on the Internet) that the best way is trading, but not anyone has the ability to succeed there.
Pages:
Jump to: