Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 14. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
For me, it's "Success is spending the majority of my time focused on work or tasks that are fulfilling!
Activity: 143
January 22, 2018, 02:40:19 AM
in my opinion success means being able to achieve what you want and become happy.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
Success in simpliest definition is that when you achieved something. Everyone of us has a goal, when you have plans in life, you have to do everything to achieved it and once you have achieved it, thats the time you can say that you are succesful. Even in the smallest thing, your are successful when you get it or acheived it. Just have a proper managament. Set, organize, ,control and direct your plan  so that you will become successful in everything.
Activity: 153
January 21, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
success is a dream or a goal that we wanted has been achived with effort and hard work that traveled in his life in achieving success and the desire in the form of a positive good things for yourself and others.succes is not just a material but the succes it could either be a non material

Success is something that you have strive hard to get that something. It is something that would make you happy and proud of. Success is also achieved when you dont step on others feet.
Activity: 6
January 21, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
success is a dream or a goal that we wanted has been achived with effort and hard work that traveled in his life in achieving success and the desire in the form of a positive good things for yourself and others.succes is not just a material but the succes it could either be a non material
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
Forget the money, success is about really being able to solve problems in a quick and effective manner. To be successful, you have to be healthy and surrounded by people who are in the same boat that you're in. Hang around the people who want to succeed and do everything you can to succeed.

And success is when you invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
January 21, 2018, 07:46:25 AM
Successful person must prosper in all aspect finance, marital, social, political, spiritual, e.t.c. let me know your own opinion.
Activity: 65
January 21, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
Success is the ability to live life to our liking, do what most enjoyed, surrounded by people in love and in honor. Most people think of success as graduation, on the way up, or at the receiving of coronation as a role model, the smartest person or the like. Success is not in that sense.
Success is not an end in quality and justifies any means to achieve it, but as a process that must be done step by step, and day by day, even minute by minute that is my view.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 21, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success is when you are happy with your achievements. What will you do with your wealth? Good relationship? Power and a high education if you are not contented with it? Contentment brings us happiness for we will know how to appreciate every little things we have in life. As long as we live a happy life then that is success.
Activity: 12
January 21, 2018, 07:13:49 AM
Success is to get positive results in every job we do, to learn lessons from mistakes
Activity: 75
January 21, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
finding meaning and pursuing it
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
Success means having you needs met. Someone's need may be to get rich, be happy, have a baby or get married.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
Most people in life define success is to see if you are rich, I think this is a wrong opinion, spiritual enrichment is even more important, for example, many scholars, tradesmen, although they are not rich, but he also very successful in life.
Activity: 55
January 21, 2018, 05:57:44 AM
being able to provide for your family Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
January 21, 2018, 05:15:47 AM
I consider success as satisfying of what you have done. If you feel joy, happiness and proud when you look at your results, then you are successful men. Success is to achieve your goals honestly. You need to know that what you have is because you have been trying and working hard a lot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
I think success is happiness from inside. True success should be measured by how happy you are. Too many people measure success by how much money they make or the people that they associate with.

But true success is peace of mind attained only through self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do the best of which you're capable.
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 01:53:41 AM
Being an intrument to others
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 01:41:30 AM
I think the definition of success is; There is a healthy body, a harmonious family, two children, and freedom of wealth. Let me live a carefree life every day. That is success. That's what I'm fighting for.
Activity: 153
January 21, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
In my opinion, everything is simple. A cottage by the lake, a family, a few children, and, of course, a good financial security.

there are lot of definition of success. but for me success is having a family, a home to leave having children and a good job to sustain in earth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success for me is accomplishment of your dream and satisfy in return for your hard work, diligence and innovative.
Success always and everywhere begins with one word: determination
In all things, success depends on preparation
Pages:
Jump to: