Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 16. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Satisfaction on a things that you have is a success. Even you much if you are not satisfied you are not successful.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:24:55 AM
Being Success means the achievement of your Planned Goals and Desired Vission. You can say that you are successful in your life when you are happy and  contented of what you have.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

There's a lot meaning of success, but for me the meaning of it is when you create your life more meaningful create a positive action combined with positive thinking and the results for it is success.
Activity: 101
January 17, 2018, 01:45:27 AM

Success for me is something that you feel when you have reach your goals in life and settle down and also be contented about it. Some people are not contented that is why they will never feel succesful even though they have more than enough in their lives.
Activity: 85
January 17, 2018, 01:26:36 AM
Success is found when you are able to develop your character despite of what life throws at you. To be happy and learn to be content on the things thst you have is another form of success.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 12:48:30 AM
True success is much more than a gloss: career, house, car or expensive watch. Is the measure of success is not the quality of a person's identity, the principles by which he lives and what he seeks? A person can be influential and gifted, but morally to be bankrupt, is not having love and true friends. Someone seeking fame and wealth, but, in retrospect, asks: "And what is it to me? What is the meaning of my life? "
However, there are also truly happy and successful people who have found peace in your heart, self-respect and respect of others. In their lives there's something deeper and more real, the sound principles which they are driven. Their lives are filled with meaning, not focused only on their own "I" and fulfilling.
Activity: 12
January 12, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
Some of those answers, of course, depend on how you define success. Like many, I grew up equating money and power with success, and for a time, that framed my definition. But as I've matured, that has changed. You see, success is a very personal thing. What drives one entrepreneur may be radically different for another. And understanding how others measure success can help you better understand your own definition.
Activity: 152
January 12, 2018, 05:21:41 PM
The greatest definition of success is achieving what you aim at.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 01:47:57 PM
Success is very generic and takes numerous forms. What might be a success to you might not look similar to someone else. But just like those you mentioned society try to set fix target for individuals and call that success, i say the hoo with that. Success is how you feel about yourself not what some feels about you. This morning i woke up healthy and then just told myself. Heeerh it was a successful sleep. I got to the office and it was a successfull journey. Take it us it comes and you will be more than surprised of what you can achieve.

History tells that success was being measured by physical or material you have acquired during the dawn of the 19th century.. For me, the word success is subjective... I may have defined success different from anyone of you here.

One of the most important key steps to achieving success in life is to know the meaning of success for your personal life. The true meaning of success goes far beyond the common definitions of success, such as having a lot of money, being wealthy, having a lot of tangibles and earned degrees. Quite the opposite: true success in life cannot be measured with the above-named factors, but instead with the amount of people that are able to live a better and more advanced life because of what you created. This is the meaning of success.
Activity: 83
January 12, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
Success is defined as a state that you achieve when you accomplish a certain goal in life. Some achievements may be achieved through short term, and some through long term. But in the end, if we are able to finish a goal then we are able to feel successful.
Activity: 64
January 12, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

When our ideas and goals turned into reality its success, but when we fail we find so many way to achieve success.
Activity: 66
January 12, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
success is about the achievement of a goal or a struggle that makes the heart comfortable and calm when the success of success is achieved. success does not mean a lot of money or high office, but whatever position and position someone, get the peace in his life, increasing goodness and position is useful for others.
Activity: 72
January 12, 2018, 11:01:46 AM
to achieve success is not just to complete the task set before yourself  but at least, to remain satisfied with its completion or even better, to feel positive pride from your "feat."
Activity: 630
January 12, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
To me success means the happiness of the life.Although a man hasn't enough money,if he can enjoy his life with another ways he is success.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
January 12, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Being rich is my goal and having a good relationship with my family and love ones. Success difines achieving all your goals and dreams in life.
Activity: 144
January 11, 2018, 10:18:19 PM
Success is a state of being. Being excessively rich financially does not mean success. Other people earn less but still consider themselves a successful person. It is for the reason that success is intangible, and is based on fulfillment of life through your passion. Do what makes you happy, do what you love, and then you're successful.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 09:28:28 PM
My definition of success is that you achieved and fulfilled in whatever you think your mission in life is and you are satisfied and happy with it
Activity: 94
January 11, 2018, 08:05:39 PM
I don't think its about money at all i think its the ability and the drive to accomplish whatever you set out to do, money is more or less the result of what we do
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 08:05:21 PM
Doing what makes me happy. Securing financial stability. Ensuring that I leave behind something of value so my children are always taken care of. That is success.
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 08:05:07 PM
My success is determining what is important to me, settng goals in it, and achieving those goals. Sometimes it's a daily thing. Sometimes it's long term. Sometimes it's something big, sometimes it's something small. Most of the time, I try to make it not even about me. My truest success is helping my friends and family achieve their own.
Pages:
Jump to: