Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 15. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success for me is accomplishment of your dream and satisfy in return for your hard work, diligence and innovative.
Success always and everywhere begins with one word: determination
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
My definition of success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life. For everyone, success is limited by the scope of his knowledge. this is a philosophical question, because some people are happy in a remote village without hot water and light, and some earn their money and remain unclean. Everyone has their own happiness and success.
Activity: 8
January 18, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success for me is accomplishment of your dream and satisfy in return for your hard work, diligence and innovative.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
Succes is that point of your life when you can say that you have everithing that you have ever wanted, it's a long term satisfation.
Activity: 76
January 18, 2018, 05:13:38 PM
One of the reason we came to this world is to make great impart in life and destiny. Success is having great achievement in life. Excelling in all areas of life and imparting people life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:21:06 PM
Success is closely linked to the state of mind. Our soul came into this world to joy and pleasure, as well as to realize themselves, and we (our consciousness, our body) should be supported. Success is the unity of mind and soul is the harmony between them. The role of reason is to help the soul to realize itself. We have wrong priorities. I always say that success is absolutely normal course of events.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 18, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
The success is not about money, getting rich, driving the best car or something like that......its just happiness......feeling comfortable with oneself...to know where one comes from, to keep an open mind, be a better person........

Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
January 18, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
Success is being happy and contented of what you are and what you have done. It is also gaining experience on different things and being satisfied in your place in your world. Yes it is very good to dream big, but if you don't achieve it, you can try something new in this beautiful world.
Activity: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
Success is the occupation of the most loved thing that awakens your passion and you can do it around the clock.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
January 18, 2018, 07:30:18 AM
A rich man is one whose children run into his arms even when his hands are empty.

The rich can be substituted by successful in my opinion.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

In other words money is not success if to achieve it you have sacrificed the foundation of what makes a man.

Its not how fast you got there but how you get there that matters IMO

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life. Maximizing my potential and helping other people in a meaningful way while providing the freedom, lifestyle and experiences that I desire

Activity: 16
January 18, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
The difinition of Success for me  is  achieving your goals or accomplishment.. and we need to  work hard so that  at the end  we can be success Smiley
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
For me the definition of success is doing anything i want without any hindrance or problem in achieving it.
Activity: 70
January 18, 2018, 01:38:37 AM
There are different kinds of success? To me it's when you plan something carefully, executed and it turns out in your favor.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:30:39 AM
Success for me is somehow being satisfied and making those unacceptable things positively better and improved.
Activity: 44
January 18, 2018, 12:29:42 AM
Success today in any area of my "affairs", does not mean I should cease trying to make continued progress towards higher goals !
Activity: 46
January 18, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
Success is Passing the odds without despair or surrender and learning from mistakes and standing after each occurrence is not important how many times stumbled important to stand on your feet and continue to walk.
Activity: 16
January 17, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
To realize my value is success!
Activity: 11
January 17, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

For Me,the true definition of success is not only abour having a stable bank account.its about satisfying the need of you heart. Like attending to all family errands, having surounded by true friends and most especially,having God within you. High education achievements wont consider you as a successful one,experiences will do. Sometimes and most of the time.
Activity: 44
January 17, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
It is different for everybody. I define success for myself as interesting job and family with good relationships inside.
Pages:
Jump to: