Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 24. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 09:11:13 AM
everyone's definition of success is different, but I think that success is financial freedom and have plenty of time to have fun with friends and girlfriends Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 09:10:13 AM
Achieving goals, fulfilling dreams, being Victorious.
Activity: 456
December 27, 2017, 09:02:32 AM
Success is achieving our life's ambition, but its not having to describe whats been accomplished. Let others do it for you. Thats the real meaning of success.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 08:58:34 AM
For me success is when you find yourself contented with what you have or what you have achieved in life. Success is the result of all the hardship you have faced. Success is when your dreams come true.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 08:56:53 AM
True success is being happy because success happy not money, success is not about money alone but it's a combination of love, friends, family and career you are happy and content with you life that's when you are truly successfull.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 27, 2017, 08:50:51 AM
In my opinion success is simply being an educated or attain a high degree  tho its a cliche to say that :" if you have education its a treasure that cannot take away from you and its the best gift that a parent can give to his children!" And it is proven that if you are educated you can truly succeed in life for as long as you are exercising the knowledge you acquire or use them in a meaningful/useful way! To wrap up one can be truly attain success if he share this success to the world and the world will give it back to you!
Activity: 16
December 27, 2017, 07:47:55 AM
To me, success means creating a business that empowers customers, employees, and community in equal measure. We want to add positive value to people's lives, from a personal and professional standpoint.

For me, success is being happy, contented and satisfied from the outcome of all efforts that you have done. It is when you achieved all your goals and plans happened with a nice and very satisfying result.
Activity: 3
December 27, 2017, 05:04:19 AM
My definition of success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life.
Activity: 7
December 27, 2017, 07:37:03 AM
Success? For me, success is being contented of what you have. And everyone of us have different meaning of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 06:58:05 AM
Success is the status of having achieved and accomplished an aim or objective. Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals. Furthermore, success can be a certain social status that describes a prosperous person that could also have gained fame for its favorable outcome.
Activity: 91
December 27, 2017, 06:19:22 AM
Happy with what you want and who you are, this is my definition of success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 04:57:26 AM
Being rich is jusr  a single percent of being successful..
For be achieving it is having your goals done..
Have a wonderful family in a happy home..
Savings for each member of the family..
Educational plan is not success too it is just part of it.. What sucess is having your child at the stage getting his/her diploma on his college graduation..
Success is not having yourself a well manage man but the whole part of your life
Success is always doing your best. Success can be achieved when you try your best in all aspects of everything you do. Success is understanding the difference between need and want and taking care of your needs.
Activity: 85
December 27, 2017, 04:45:49 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
For me the real defination of success is to have loving family. I saw my children in good status of their lives. That is my success in my life.
Activity: 64
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 01:08:25 AM
To me, success means get more money,live in bigger house,travel all around the world
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 12:45:36 AM
For me, success has 2 meaning.
For the short term,  it can be thankfull for every condition.
For long term is having a great factory and restaurants,
Making may family happy,  having an orphan house and can help many people who need.
But  for all the point is, i can be thankful to tbe God.
My teacher ever said that if you can be better than yesterday,  you are absolutely success. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 12:35:51 AM
Success has many definitions but i define success as having a job that you enjoy and enables you financially, a spouse and family that loves and cares for you, children that make you proud by who they are and what they do, having the freedom to worship a loving God, and being able to contribute to the betterment of your fellow man. I am so blessed!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 12:22:54 AM
Setting out a goal, a difficult one, and seeing it to completion. Winning in that goal.
Activity: 39
December 27, 2017, 12:02:44 AM
Success means being contented with your life a good health of family and achieving your goals and being satisfied and happy what you have.
Activity: 89
December 26, 2017, 02:46:31 PM
Success today means many things to people. It means the accomplishment of reaching a goal that was aimed at and attainment of wealth, fame a position- a common world view.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Mine is becoming the boss of a huge company, that's called succuess in my thoughts.

So you crave power over others. I don't think that's a good quality to have. It's so about me, me, me, and that focus is such a waste.
Pages:
Jump to: