Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 25. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 09:35:22 PM
Success could be an illusion of a person. A person with no talent, no smarts, incompetent could make themselves feel successful if they brainwash themselves for a cause. For example joining a gang and committing crimes might make the dumb person feel like a bad ass. A success in life.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:31:53 PM
success is when we get something what we want
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 23, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Success means being contented with your life. Success means you have a good health, a happy life and happy friends around. Simple life means success.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 11:45:18 AM
success can be achieved when you try your best in all aspects of everything you do and If you believe you can, you will succeed
Activity: 55
December 21, 2017, 11:52:14 AM
The definition of success is achieving one's goal in life. Everyone has a goals and we need to work hard to achieve that certain goal and to be satisfied in our lives. It doesn't matter if your goal is not that high compare to others but if you are happy on what you achieved it can be called success.
Activity: 41
December 21, 2017, 09:49:39 AM
Success means achieving your goals and being satisfied with what you achieved😊😊😊
Activity: 116
December 21, 2017, 08:00:13 AM
Being happy with what you have.
Activity: 144
December 21, 2017, 07:19:07 AM
Success is if you have already a peace of mind at the right age.
Activity: 75
December 21, 2017, 05:22:15 AM
being happy with what you have
Activity: 20
December 21, 2017, 04:57:51 AM
I think success is when we can finish any work properly and gain achievements.
Activity: 3
December 21, 2017, 04:52:43 AM
For me, SUCCESS is defined as the fruit of your labor, effort and perseverance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:54:50 AM
Success is being able to help others in the best way you can. Being successful in life is being a trained individual that is able to face and overcome life difficulties.  Success is  can not be measured by having everything by being rich. For me the best definition is that being successful is making your life meaningful by doing good and sharing what you have to others.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Being happy and being content means you are successful and has already reached your goals in life. Being able to succeed whether in professional or financial or emotional aspect is an achievement.
Activity: 634
December 20, 2017, 05:35:17 AM
we have different definitions of success and for me, success is achieving everything you want in your life. Aiming high and being successful doesn't mean that a person is already successful, maybe to some people, it is, but the true meaning of success for me is being happy with whatever you achieve in your life. Being contented and accepting things as they are can be a way of achieving whatever success you want and also hardwork is another key to success.
Activity: 42
December 20, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

Being humble anytime, to most people a lot of money means success because with money you can provide all want you want and you can help your family.
Activity: 35
December 20, 2017, 02:45:04 AM
To most of people, a lot of money means success.But to me ,keep doing things I like means success.I do not care about money .
Activity: 6
December 20, 2017, 02:37:22 AM
Definition of success are??

being humble all the time,Achieve all goals, and you invest nothing but you gain something Wink

Good Day everyone Smiley

Happy Life Smiley Advance Merry Christmas

Activity: 37
December 20, 2017, 02:11:57 AM
The definition of success differs from one person to another. Most people work hard throughout their lives to achieve success. That might mean acquiring an education, being able to take care of one’s family, achieving a life’s ambition, or making money. One interesting view about success is that it means something different to each person. Also, perceptions of success can be faulty. A person may seem to be successful, but scandal and ruin can easily follow if a person has made poor choices to achieve his ideal of success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 02:06:35 AM

Success depends on each and everyone's perspective of it. It can be achieved on our daily lives. Winning a basketball tournament, arriving at work early or even after cooking a simple dish. My own opinion, i would rate myself wether im successful or not when i reach my retirement years.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
December 20, 2017, 12:04:48 AM
containment. Containment is success.
Pages:
Jump to: