Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 20. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
To me success is the idea of coming into your own and knowing you have the ability to empower others to succeed in their own avenues.
Activity: 22
January 02, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
For me, the definition of success is when you achieve your goals in life. Achieving it without bringing others down to go up. Also, achieving it with a fulfillment in your heart.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 02, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
Many of us thinks that having lots of money and having lots of properties makes you a successful person. But it is not.. Being successful is being contented and happy with what you have in your life. Being at peace in your own life without regrets or envy feelings to others.

I think it varies for everyone. Some considers being rich as success, some consider being promoted, or marrying the love of your life and having a family. We all have different goals in life and once we reach that goal, that's success
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
January 02, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
Many of us thinks that having lots of money and having lots of properties makes you a successful person. But it is not.. Being successful is being contented and happy with what you have in your life. Being at peace in your own life without regrets or envy feelings to others.
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 08:46:57 AM
The definition of success is you do everything to get one thing. It is you are ready to take everything just to get one thing.
Activity: 104
January 02, 2018, 08:45:35 AM
Success means finally winning despite the hardships and challenges you've faced. What's important here is that you never gave up on your goal and you finally did it right.
Activity: 40
January 02, 2018, 08:44:14 AM
Never give up, hard work, smart moves and respect others Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Success is being wealthy in wisdom, abundant in appreciation, rich in relationship, prosperous in purpose, comfortable with yourself and having some money too.
Activity: 10
January 02, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
Success is based on an individuals' perspective. What may be my standards of success, may not be of anothers'. The important thing is, you are happy with such achievement, then you may call it a success.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
Success when you achieve your goal. Example if you are student, you considered it success if you finally graduated and had your diploma. Another example was if you are employed and the promoted from your work, that is considered success. Third is if you survive from critical health condition. Many things can considered success it depends on each people who had that success on their very own perspective.
Activity: 70
January 01, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
Success means being satisfied in what you are doing which is relative to the attitude of each individual. There can be a successful and an unsuccessful individual in the same status where the attitude towards life makes the difference between the two. Therefore according to my opinion success is more related with self satisfaction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
My definition of success is being happy with the life,  having a healthy family and being financially completely independent. If I manage to achieve those things. I would consider myself successful.   Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
success is when you change for the better. It can be in any aspect of your life. There are many forms of success - relationship, business, spiritual, sports etc. In my opinin one shuld not limit himself to only one kind of activity/success because it does not lead to happines. One thing that will give you happines does not exist. To be trully happy one shuld be sucessful in more than one area, and everything shuld be in balance Smiley happy new year folks. work hard, stay happy and sucessful Smiley
Activity: 5
January 01, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
I think the definition of success is how much money you have in your hand.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Success for me is when you are happy with what you are doing be it in work or a business and it doesn't feel like work anymore because you are enjoying and when you feel contented with what you have achieved. And when while doing it you are helping change the lives of others in your community.
Activity: 41
December 30, 2017, 11:54:14 AM
success is to complete your goals ,and success your dreams,success is to happy for the thing that you were unhappy for that,success is to achieve  your goals,success is that you are happy in every thing that you are doing
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

My highest definition of success is happiness, achieving my goals that I want in life and having my family beside me always. Success is something that can make our life happy. Happiness is the only thing we need in our everyday life even if how hard the struggle is.
Activity: 122
December 30, 2017, 07:35:24 AM
Success is all about having good and better living after all the sacrifices towards it,and having a long life as you read , practice and believe the holy Scriptures of the almighty God
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 30, 2017, 06:22:38 AM
Royal flush..
Horse 4 lengths in front with 2 strides to go to the finish..
Team way ahead with 2 seconds on the clock..
Crypto flying high..
ufc ko win ..
good day at work..
Wife and children happy..
dog happy..
And last thing a big fat joint Grin..
Activity: 126
December 30, 2017, 06:13:07 AM
Achivements and educational attainment is a twin of success. But a real success can only be achieve if you have a heart and you give efforts to what you have done. Thats all. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: