Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 30. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2017, 06:27:26 AM
Talk to an economists - they will say that bitcoin is fraud and nothing but a bunch of ponzi, scam and everything else.
Talk to an investor - will say that bitcoin is the future currency.
Bitcoin's future is totally great, it is dominating now and keeps on the trend because of it's quick price movement.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 06:22:36 AM
I hope what you're saying is right, of course all of us wants bitcoin to have a bright future and it is what exactly is happening to bitcoin right now but ofcourse no one knows what's  gonna happen next so just don't be too carried away.

Bright future? I don't think so, bitcoin network having a bug out of the SegWit2x is not a bright, not at all.

I think bitcoin will be having a great future if the "politics" that is surrounding bitcoin become one and unite for the better good of bitcoin, I think it will be having a bright future brighter than a bright future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 06:10:29 AM
We all agree with you that the future of Bitcoin is very bright. For sure in future lot of practical issues can be solved do to the requirement of bitcoin users. For companies it is difficult pay in bitcoin due to the inflation ras of bitcoin which the cant fix constantly. I don't know how it is going to resolve. Bitcoin is not a one country coin or currency to decide it. It is globally accessible to all so technology development may help in future to grow much more then now.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 06:01:54 AM
It seems to me that the future of bitcoin is not yet defined. A lot depends on us all. We make from bitcoin what they want. It's not always going to benefit bitcoin, and often contrary to the interests of other users but nothing can be done. It seems to me that among miners, core developers and users there is no dialogue. It's bad for everyone.
I may agree with you in some points; Yes bitcoin has a brightful near future but this is only for short terms. There still a list of problems that need to be solved. I can just mention the blockchain size which augmente to more than 100 GB (200gb for ethereum) so the use can't be that popular. Also the decimals problem with the high growth of price so bitcoin won't be for small transactions. There still a lot of talk about bitcoin to be fully established. Bitcoin is still in Beta version. Do your searches.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 18, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
I hope what you're saying is right, of course all of us wants bitcoin to have a bright future and it is what exactly is happening to bitcoin right now but ofcourse no one knows what's  gonna happen next so just don't be too carried away.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 18, 2017, 05:23:02 AM
what is the future of bitcoin for me? it was a successful in life because many people user of the bitcoin many of them life change Only one what I can say all people become successful in the future because on bitcoin.

Bitcoin gives us a brighter future, a comfortable life. It is important also to give something in return to bitcoin, by giving our full support and keeping it alive. If bitcoin become successful and still alive for a long time, automatically we all can gain benefits from this. Though  we really don't know long, but we just hoping for its continuously giving us a rewards for everything that we have done to bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
November 18, 2017, 05:08:59 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Oh its actually a good speculation for bitcoin. The vision is all about how successful bitcoin will be in the future. And if this all happen I'm glad that I already been part of this community. Cryptocurrency was real sense of investment, because it is easy to access and bring a real good profit for every users.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 05:08:24 AM
If you will notice, bitcoin is blooming right now that it has already reached the top level of awareness. Nowadays, you can now purchased it via ATMs, in online exchanges and post offices in some countries. In the future, bitcoin will become as your own bank and serves as a digital payment system.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 05:02:56 AM
what is the future of bitcoin for me? it was a successful in life because many people user of the bitcoin many of them life change Only one what I can say all people become successful in the future because on bitcoin.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 04:57:43 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes this is true, but it's rather difficult for believing that government's will allow complete freedom to use Bitcoin. Government's maintain a monopoly over cash, they know that there is power and demand for for their country's currency. So to protect their currency they might not completely agree for using bitcoin, it's already very secure it's just thats people who need to be more knowledgeable about it.
On one side it seems rather apparent and obvious that bitcoin will have brilliant future as most of the people are busy like bees in this regard. On the other side there is pessimism in case government does not agree to allow bitcoins if government creates obstacles and hindrances a lot of people will suffer through this catastrophe it will be an undesirable really for the people.
Well i agree on that.the atmospher of bitcoin today today is really good it is really full of earnings and it seems like its getting popular now adays and it is really a big help to simple people arround the world .All i can say about bitcoin in the future or maybe this comming years ahead i beleieve that its future will be more amazing than today because it is seems almost getting popular everywhere and it is really mpre interesting because its unstable or maybe a good price rate that can conquer the world to show sense on using it ,amazing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 04:22:29 AM

Yes this is true, but it's rather difficult for believing that government's will allow complete freedom to use Bitcoin. Government's maintain a monopoly over cash, they know that there is power and demand for for their country's currency. So to protect their currency they might not completely agree for using bitcoin, it's already very secure it's just thats people who need to be more knowledgeable about it.
On one side it seems rather apparent and obvious that bitcoin will have brilliant future as most of the people are busy like bees in this regard. On the other side there is pessimism in case government does not agree to allow bitcoins if government creates obstacles and hindrances a lot of people will suffer through this catastrophe it will be an undesirable really for the people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 16, 2017, 04:25:02 AM
No one can predict and notice the future of a one thing. We can just based on what's the status it is presenting to us by now. Everything happens for a reason, we cannot tell if it will be grew or disappeared.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 16, 2017, 04:05:26 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will continue to be popular and will grow among the people. may be some alternative payment in use other than fiat money. no one can guess that. but if you see the development of bitcoin from year to year is very significant and very expensive. it is possible that bitcoin around the world will use bitcoin as future transaction so that we can transact between countries. I am always optimistic bitcoin will replace fiat money
Activity: 406
https://gexcrypto.io
November 16, 2017, 03:42:05 AM

The future of bitcoin is Bright, many people are now getting into it and governments are starting to recognize tge cryptosystem. There is no denying that this cause to make bitcoin's demand really increase. Currentlu, there were still few people who are engage with bitcoin, and if majority come to own it surely bitcoin will have a Better future. Knowing that bitcoin has bright future its makes us think amd see bitcoin as an asset. Im decided not to spend it and just wait for its value to reach its highest peak.
Activity: 385
November 16, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

The scalability issue needs to be solved first. I do not think the current bitcoin can even handle 10% of the world's population. Changes need to be made soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
November 16, 2017, 01:30:57 AM

Im not sure why you would think that bitcoin buying is going to be more easier? It is already very easy to buy it but it would be very costly in the future and I think owing a full bitcoin would be dream and nothing else.

Yes this is for sure going to happen. Many companies are already striving to find a way to use the bitcoin as primary payment processor due to its increasing price and popularity off course. They know that if they own bitcoin now then they can just boost the earning die to increasing prices of the bitcoin.

Yes like the swift code now we have blockchain which is more advance and decentralised and can help global merchants to attach together and with all confidence of public transactions.

Im curious about this one and really wish that every government look forward to invest into bitcoin infrastructure with positive view and not the other way round. If they do it then there might be little control over the prices but it will be more safer to trade with the bitcoin.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
November 16, 2017, 01:21:51 AM
Future of Economy is Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin is the most known name on crypto currencies so future is bitcoin there is no need to ask future of bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency. With time if supported by the governments of the states then it can also play an active role in the daily life.Neither it can replace paper money nor it can be replaced by paper money , both are having their own responsibilities which they have to fulfill and one can't be used instead of another. Like the online payments are done easily with bitcoin and in daily life people use paper money.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2017, 12:57:38 AM

Bitcoin feature is very bright and secure so I think world realized that bitcoin is very important for them so day by day countries are trying to accept bitcoin because bitcoin can play a very big role in economy of any country and it has already reduce unemployment from many countries so in future bitcoin will have a value and it will be more progress.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2017, 02:27:00 PM
In my opinion bitcoin has 2 type of future, one is bright another is dark. Bitcoin gaining trust from people rapidly due to its past achievements. More  investors investing their money in bitcoin this thing gives bitcoin huge amount of popularity . Bitcoin become a payment app in many countries like japan, usa etc. This things help bitcoin to built its position at world economic market. Bitcoin help criminal people in their illegal transition. Also making trouble for government because it is not under control of government and doesn't pay any tax to the government.  So this thing puts bitcoin future in dark.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
November 11, 2017, 01:55:29 PM
I can only say that bitcoin in the future will be a BOOM!!!!!. I mean it will be more popular than now and the price maybe will be much higher than now. In the next years, more and more investors will be invest their money in bitcoin and the price will rise.

Bitcoin's volatile nature only keep away bitcoin from the legalization in every country but for the investment option bitcoin will be consider like market place shares.
If you keep hold the bitcoins for long term then you will be able to make trple the money you have for the bitcoin equals to the USD.
Pages:
Jump to: