Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 31. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 253
November 11, 2017, 01:23:04 PM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

It is true that Bitcoin has a bright future as a digital currency because most of the business and services are going online now so a digital money is a must and it is offering a faster and cheaper(not so cheap right now) rate of transaction anywhere in the world.

I don't think that a single company will use Bitcoin as their local currency though, let Bitcoin be a digital money then that's it don't wish it to be a local money. Bitcoin was created for the better good and convenient of the people who uses the internet so let's just wish all the best for it.
We have a good start in bitcoin so I can say that bitcoin has a great future ahead on it that even the wealthiest person in this planet sees this as a potential income for all of us that we should adapt the paperless because in the future for sure it would become that we are all paperless in terms of monetary and transactions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 01:10:28 PM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

It is true that Bitcoin has a bright future as a digital currency because most of the business and services are going online now so a digital money is a must and it is offering a faster and cheaper(not so cheap right now) rate of transaction anywhere in the world.

I don't think that a single company will use Bitcoin as their local currency though, let Bitcoin be a digital money then that's it don't wish it to be a local money. Bitcoin was created for the better good and convenient of the people who uses the internet so let's just wish all the best for it.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 11, 2017, 11:27:19 AM
I can only say that bitcoin in the future will be a BOOM!!!!!. I mean it will be more popular than now and the price maybe will be much higher than now. In the next years, more and more investors will be invest their money in bitcoin and the price will rise.
Activity: 951
November 11, 2017, 07:40:57 AM
Well i believe the future of bitcoin is brighter than today maybe it will continue to rise because many people will really use it someday because of its simplicity and it is really profitable it can become a  good asset of gaining profit someday so then i believe that buying bitcoin today can really make the future with bitcoin more profitable .
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 11, 2017, 06:49:11 AM
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.

Let's analyse the future of Bitcoin. My predictions are not as bright as one would desire them to be, but much more realistic than the average "Bitcoin to the moon!" forecasts, that have been flooding the internet for a while.

My predictions are very positive for "cryptocurrencies" in general, but not for bitcoin in specific. The reason for that is that I don't see Bitcoin becoming a cryptocurrency used daily by billions of people.
Many people say that "Bitcoin is still in its infancy", which is true, but "Cryptocurrencies are still in its infancy" is true too. And although all these updates for bitcoin may make it a more eligible currency, it's just not gonna work.

In my opinion, Bitcoin will stay rising for a couple years from now, but an other cryptocurrency will take over from there.
"Ethereum?" you might wonder.. But no.. Not ethereum. Ethereum is nice for all these tokens, but I don't feel like it's gonna be much more than that.'

Litecoin? Maybe, but I'm not sure about that. It's probably a cryptocurrency that's relatively unknown right now... Or maybe it doesn't even exist yet?
However, as I mentioned earlier, the blockchain technology is still in its infancy and big improvements are on its way. No one knows what will happen. Not me, not you, not Goldman Sachs, no one.

Regards,
Trump

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
November 11, 2017, 02:41:29 AM

The first three is very possible, I mean we are getting close to that. I just thought maybe the people are just being aware that bitcoin might be a very risky crypto currency because of it's volatility so I suggest rather than only bitcoin, it might be all of the crypto currency. The last one, well, I think I don't know. If the government was there, I mean where will the decetralizatioin go? That is what I like the reason I use bitcoin and other crypto currency.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 01:35:16 AM
I do think that in future bitcoins would be accepted globally and mostly everywhere as it is gaining popularity.Japan has supported bitcoins a lot and there bitcoins are widely accept and with time i think mostly every country would do the same with bitcoins.And it's prices would definitely keep on increasing with time as more and more people would start investing on bitcoins.

I agree with your statement bro. We will just hope that bitcoin will really become popular worldwide in the future because if that would happen it could be easier for us to earn more bitcoin and a lot of people will benefit from this. We already started to benefit here in bitcoin and I hope that someday those people who are really in need of extra income will also find the good benefits of earning bitcoin.
There is great future with bitcoin, nowadays there are many who support bitcoin. And this is we can say bitcoin will continue to overflow its demand and value in the years to come. Well, I do hope bitcoin will be accepting by many merchants to be establish soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:19:03 AM
I do think that in future bitcoins would be accepted globally and mostly everywhere as it is gaining popularity.Japan has supported bitcoins a lot and there bitcoins are widely accept and with time i think mostly every country would do the same with bitcoins.And it's prices would definitely keep on increasing with time as more and more people would start investing on bitcoins.

I agree with your statement bro. We will just hope that bitcoin will really become popular worldwide in the future because if that would happen it could be easier for us to earn more bitcoin and a lot of people will benefit from this. We already started to benefit here in bitcoin and I hope that someday those people who are really in need of extra income will also find the good benefits of earning bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
November 10, 2017, 09:12:05 AM
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
November 10, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

we already know bitcoin is so unique coin i think the price of bitcoin will stable in the future because for sure many people will invest and bitcoin will be more popular in the future, bitcoin have a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
November 10, 2017, 08:35:59 AM
Majority of people don't believe in Bitcoin or try to grasp the fact that Bitcoin is a paradigm shift in the field of finance because according to them Bitcoin doesn't offer anything new or serve a new purpose and this would only change when Bitcoin would have a killer app. An app which would connect Bitcoin to the majority. It might be in the field of payments/remittances, unbanked, instant microtransactions with the lowest fee. Lightening Network could be Bitcoin's killer app.

Would Bitcoin be used as medium of exchange after LN or would it remain a deflationary store of value or would it be used as both a medium of exchange and store of value? IMO, Bitcoin as digital gold is definitely appealing to investors, but mass appeal lies in its utility as a permissionless, borderless peer-to-peer payment system.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:35:11 AM
future of bitcoin is to be like payeer any one can use it and exchange fast , will see real cards support bitcoin like visa
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
November 10, 2017, 08:28:16 AM
Yes, in the future there will be a lot of shop accepting bitcoin and people can easily spend bitcoin only by using smartphone, the one that I hope not happening is the interference of government, I hope government will not regulate or control crypto currencies
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 10, 2017, 08:04:22 AM
It's looking like Bitcoin is less of a currency and more of an asset class, but i love that it's still referred to as a cryptocurrency. Governments may be fearful, but as long as Bitcoin continues to trends toward an asset class those governments will have nothing to fear. Their fiat currency will still serve its purpose.

Right now, Bitcoin is more of an asset though it does not mean it is not a currency because certainly there are now many merchants already accepting Bitcoin just like the fiat or paper money. But if we have to compare it to traditional money, we still need more years before we can say that it is already at par as far as adoption is concerned. Now, with that kind of situation, I think it should be stressed that there is actually no deadline as to when Bitcoin can reach the mainstream. Those people who are pressuring Bitcoin are actually people who do not believe in it and are wishing for its failure and complete destruction (though many of them love the blockchain technology).

I am seeing a bright future for Bitcoin despite the many challenges and problems it is facing currently. All because I have confidence that the whole Bitcoin community can be able to surmount any humps thrown its way and even governments find it hard to totally stop and control Bitcoin. We just have to let Bitcoin continue evolve with the use of acceptable consensus and not allow myopic self-vested business interests to take the lead.
agree, bitcoin is being used more and more as a kind of store of value or a hedge against possible financial crisis,
it is getting more and more adoption by many people.
there are new people buying bitcoin as well as existing users buying more
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
November 10, 2017, 07:50:01 AM
by looking at what has gone through, such as banning nations in a country like china.bitcoin still standing, and more and more demand for higher bitcoin prices. This led me to conclude that the future of bitcoin is very good and maybe even better from now on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 10, 2017, 06:50:31 AM
It's looking like Bitcoin is less of a currency and more of an asset class, but i love that it's still referred to as a cryptocurrency. Governments may be fearful, but as long as Bitcoin continues to trends toward an asset class those governments will have nothing to fear. Their fiat currency will still serve its purpose.

Right now, Bitcoin is more of an asset though it does not mean it is not a currency because certainly there are now many merchants already accepting Bitcoin just like the fiat or paper money. But if we have to compare it to traditional money, we still need more years before we can say that it is already at par as far as adoption is concerned. Now, with that kind of situation, I think it should be stressed that there is actually no deadline as to when Bitcoin can reach the mainstream. Those people who are pressuring Bitcoin are actually people who do not believe in it and are wishing for its failure and complete destruction (though many of them love the blockchain technology).

I am seeing a bright future for Bitcoin despite the many challenges and problems it is facing currently. All because I have confidence that the whole Bitcoin community can be able to surmount any humps thrown its way and even governments find it hard to totally stop and control Bitcoin. We just have to let Bitcoin continue evolve with the use of acceptable consensus and not allow myopic self-vested business interests to take the lead.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
November 10, 2017, 06:45:34 AM
It seems to me that the future of bitcoin is not yet defined. A lot depends on us all. We make from bitcoin what they want. It's not always going to benefit bitcoin, and often contrary to the interests of other users but nothing can be done. It seems to me that among miners, core developers and users there is no dialogue. It's bad for everyone.
Activity: 658
November 10, 2017, 06:29:44 AM
The future of bitcoin is obviously very good. I believe that bitcoin will become very popular in the future that even young people who are not so interested about it before will decide to invest and try earning bitcoin. It is really good to know that we have this opportunity earlier than others and it is also good that we never refused in this kind of opportunity be a use this is one of the easiest way to make our dreams come true.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

In the future, I think bitcoin will get what it really deserve. The legalization of it around the world will surely occur. Even the price will surely get higher and higher as it heads to future. It will also be more prioritized since it will sooner be proclaimed as the future global currency. But still we cannot know what may happen since things in the market are happening unpredictably whether things will go right or not.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

If I were to conclude, I think bitcoin's future will be great. We can also right now that bitcoin is doing great. Even after the banning of it from China, bitcoin was still able to recover and the value has risen more also. This just proves how bitcoin was able to survive all the trouble it was facing while it is on the way to becoming the greatest cryptocurrency ever made.
Pages:
Jump to: