Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 09:31:32 AM
in the future, bitcoin will become increasingly popular,  because more people following bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 09:31:04 AM
I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.

Future of Bitcoin for me is that it could be the leading progressive and one of the highest digital currency in the world. Most likely the government might implement taxes by the time it will be formally legalized worldwide. Looking into the global market, bitcoin currency is already recognized by the big business groups and the increase in it's market value is progressing. Therefore, bitcoin is already powerful at this very moment and will prosper further in every single year. How much more in the future?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 08:48:59 AM
I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:32:36 AM
What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
Pages:
Jump to: