Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
The future of Bitcoin will be bright because it is certain that all of the world governments will soon be legalizing Bitcoin and that this could lead to a steady increase in Bitcoin prices in the future. If this happens, people will tend to use Bitcoin instead of paying cash
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
it i impossible to tell.
you see bitcoin is a new technology, it is great and all that and i am a bitcoin hodler but in reality it has a lot of obstacles on its way to overcome. it is not easy to create a new currency, make it decentralized and keep it that way forever.
bitcoin is being improved, we are trying to keep it decentralized while advancing with the adoption and matching the new needs.
at times it may seem impossible but that is how new technologies always work.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 01, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

Well for me Bitxoin can be one of the most used and popular currency soon but still government wont allow to ro over take the fiat simply because this is a decentralized system in which government could not control, its beyond they hands so they will not let it win.
I believe so.Bitcoin has come so far and for sure it will continue to soar high in the crypto market.Lot of people will be hooked with bitcoin in the next months and even years from now.But of course the government i think is not going to let it replace fiat currency.For me it's still a good sign because once they will acknowledge bitcoin,for sure it will be followed by imposition of taxes on it.And it would make all of us or most of us here disappointed.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
January 01, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

Well for me Bitxoin can be one of the most used and popular currency soon but still government wont allow to ro over take the fiat simply because this is a decentralized system in which government could not control, its beyond they hands so they will not let it win.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 01, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
I think bitcoin will be more expensive, because if the bitcoin supply is exhausted, then the price will continue to rise, and if the bitcoin depleted altcoin that might replace the bitcoin is ethereum, now the price is also increasing.
I agree with you . The supply is increasingly limited and the demand for Bitcoin is growing, and I think that in 2018 we will see the attractiveness of the cryptocurrency market for investors.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 01, 2018, 11:16:11 AM
Bitcoin is now decreasing . its now on $13000 but it was hit $19000 . but now its price is low but doesn't matter. It will be higher  again. In this new year will be a golden year for bitcoin lover. Everyone expect that. May b it will cross $50000 this year . hope for the best.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
I think bitcoin will be more expensive, because if the bitcoin supply is exhausted, then the price will continue to rise, and if the bitcoin depleted altcoin that might replace the bitcoin is ethereum, now the price is also increasing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 01, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
Bitcoin capability as a billing measure for payments for goods and services will increase. And as experts from Goldman Sachs say in their report, "difficulties in implementing bitcoin into the payment system are possible to overcome".
I believe that the day will come when I will pay with bitcoins for shopping in a supermarket or smaller store. In Poland, many companies already provide this form of payment. In the very distant future, bitcoin will start to replace payment processors such as PayPal and later ordinary currencies.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
January 01, 2018, 10:50:40 AM
As far as I have seen and observed, Bitcoin cryptocurrency is facing a bright future because despite of all odds Bitcoin have faced and experience all throughout, involving the dumps it has encountered, it can still work on to regain what it has loss. Not just a simple regain was done because after a great dump that happened with the price of Bitcoin, it can be able to rise up its price to the top reaching its price peak that become beneficial for its users and even the potential investors.
Activity: 261
January 01, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
This is a good question. Actually it's unpredictable. But i think future of bitcoin will be bright.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
Bitcoins future is very bright. When bitcoins customers  will be increase than bitcoin conditions will be more improve. Infuture bitcoin use everybody and everywhere. Infuture bitcoin use small stall, big stall, none government institutions and government institutions. Moreover bitcoin use is very easy so that in future bitcoin will more popular from now.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Nobody can tell. Nobody can and nobody will tell you what thr future holds for bitcoins. But my guess is, bitcoins will continue to have more and more of a cult following in the year 2018. People will definitely think of investing on bitcoins and a lot more initial investors will buy alt coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
January 01, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
I think bitcoin is more popular this year because we see all members of bitcoin have a brighter future and hopefully i'm the one will grant it.
The future of bitcoin is we will be good  and i think in the future bitcoin value or price is we will rise or we will pump really high, and when that will happen bitcoin will surely became more stronger and better and in that way many people is we will became more richer and we will have also a better future.

The future of bitcoin will be popular  and the value of it will  increase and the coming years bitcoin will be used of people to purchase of needed like food...
Activity: 51
January 01, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
I think bitcoin will increase the message in the future but there are also obstacles that come to it as now many countries that illegitate the coin and sala my country
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 01, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
I think bitcoin is more popular this year because we see all members of bitcoin have a brighter future and hopefully i'm the one will grant it.
The future of bitcoin is we will be good  and i think in the future bitcoin value or price is we will rise or we will pump really high, and when that will happen bitcoin will surely became more stronger and better and in that way many people is we will became more richer and we will have also a better future.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
If I see from very rapid technological developments, bitcoin may be the main currency that functions like ordinary money, but with the making of bitcoin major currencies will not eliminate the role of ordinary money. Because some people still use regular money.
For me the future of it is bitcoin is growing even more so that it be the reason why the value of it is mostly up. Also I see the bitcoin will be the number 1 mostly use of people because of its many people are trusted to it. Then I think bitcoin has potential to remain in longest time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
I dont think bitcoin's popularity is going anywhere in the near future. Also, at the moment bitcoin is not ready to be a mainstream currency as it is highly volatile and one of the main characteristics of a currency is its stability.
However, According to me transparency in the market will increase which can reduce the volatility of bitcoin.
Also, bitcoin can cross the $20,000 mark in the coming months and can gain acceptance as mode of payment in some major companies. Overall, Bitcoin's future is bright.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 04:45:26 AM
Yes bitcoin will still  be a popular in the future..become more successful in coming years..more people now are interested and life more becoming brighter in the future..hoping this year bitcoin will be more better..GOOD LUCK Kiss Smiley
Activity: 28
January 01, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
December 31, 2017, 11:42:33 PM
I think bitcoin's future is so bright than another currency. Because it's price is getting sky rocket. I think in this new year it will surprised us with it's great price. So I am hoping that bitcoin's future in this year is so bright.
Pages:
Jump to: