Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 44. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 02:03:44 PM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

I think that bitcoin have very good future, price will be huge because o halvings, more sites like openbazaar opening, and so on

And of course bitcoin will be very popular too, so i think that butcoin won't die anytime soon for sure, it have great future
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 01:02:55 PM
Bitcoin's future has never been as bright as it is now. The halving is coming soon, and with it a huge increase in price.Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.

Well, if the halving really affect the price of bitcoin and make bitcoin's price increase. I'm sure it will make the future of bitcoin will be good and make more people to use bitcoin.

Obviously.
A higher price would surely attract more people to use bitcoin, as it is attracting people right now.
The price is not bad now as well, but if it goes even more higher then it would be great for the future of bitcoin.

Price will go higher in this year due to upcoming events that we have this year, and I think this would be the best year for bitcoin, as we will be seeing all time high in this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 12:59:09 PM
Bitcoin's future has never been as bright as it is now. The halving is coming soon, and with it a huge increase in price.Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.

Well, if the halving really affect the price of bitcoin and make bitcoin's price increase. I'm sure it will make the future of bitcoin will be good and make more people to use bitcoin.

Obviously.
A higher price would surely attract more people to use bitcoin, as it is attracting people right now.
The price is not bad now as well, but if it goes even more higher then it would be great for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
April 15, 2016, 11:58:48 AM

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
April 15, 2016, 11:31:02 AM
Bitcoin's future is bright, especially when it is integrated into the real-world economy.

Invest globally with bitcoin. Wealthfront for bitcoin.
http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 15, 2016, 11:19:00 AM
Activity: 952
April 15, 2016, 11:12:34 AM
The future of bitcoin looks very good because as long as it spreads farther across the far reaches of the world it will have a future. As long as more and more people become accustom to using it, there will be more use for it's use. It has a very bright future indeed.  Grin

Yes the future of bitcoin is bright for sure, and we are seeing more users joining the community and it will be higher in future once bitcoin gets more popular.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
April 15, 2016, 10:55:23 AM
The future of bitcoin looks very good because as long as it spreads farther across the far reaches of the world it will have a future. As long as more and more people become accustom to using it, there will be more use for it's use. It has a very bright future indeed.  Grin
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
April 15, 2016, 10:51:46 AM
Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
And Bitcoin will become global currency.
all people have the same hopes mate bitcoin could be legal currency just like fiat. then we can buy any goods with bitcoin.
if bitcoin continues to grow and adopter continues to grow each year. then in the future all we hope. that allow to happen Cheesy

Exactly, I think the bitcoin will be much bigger in the future and that a lot of stores are gonna accept it, plus I also think we are gonna get a lot more users.
The bitcoin will be known globally and I also think it will be at a nice stable price by than.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 10:39:44 AM
Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
all people have the same hopes mate bitcoin could be legal currency just like fiat. then we can buy any goods with bitcoin.
if bitcoin continues to grow and adopter continues to grow each year. then in the future all we hope. that allow to happen Cheesy

There will be more company to adopt bitcoin yearly as long as the companies sees that there are user who are looking for something to use their bitcoin with.
Activity: 532
April 15, 2016, 09:48:38 AM
Activity: 420
April 15, 2016, 06:36:41 AM
I believe it Bitcoin future will be bright, because you can see it everyday Bitcoin is going up, not down, so in the coming year, bitcoin have a large group, i always say that Bitcoin is a future currency.
I admit prices are decreasing but it was not a problem in other problems such as users and so on bitocin continues to grow and rose. not down and I think prices will follow it
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 15, 2016, 06:24:05 AM
I believe it Bitcoin future will be bright, because you can see it everyday Bitcoin is going up, not down, so in the coming year, bitcoin have a large group, i always say that Bitcoin is a future currency.

Well i dont think that bitcoin is going to be the future currency well i can say that bitcoin will only be know as a currency for internet and will be used just as that,bitcoin future is bright indeed because of the adoption that is taking place.

Yes agree with that bitcoin will never be a future money or a replacement for paper money but i see for bitcoin in near future to be blockbuster and very hit currency known by all people. And also i see for future many offline shops will accept bitcoin for payments and many company will adopt it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 05:50:13 AM

Well i dont think that bitcoin is going to be the future currency well i can say that bitcoin will only be know as a currency for internet and will be used just as that,bitcoin future is bright indeed because of the adoption that is taking place.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 15, 2016, 05:45:31 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 05:33:21 AM
immerse in a world of continuous changes, and that is why I prefer to be very cautious about my foresights in financial matters (bitcoin included). But I tend to think that nothing will be as we are thinking and future holds great surprises for everybody.
Activity: 840
April 14, 2016, 01:46:38 PM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

bitcoin and all other coins still far are in the beginning, I think it will have a very good future...

Future of bitcoin is good for sure, as in future we will find many new investors getting into bitcoin, and more investors/users means much higher value of bitcoin in future.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
April 14, 2016, 01:35:28 PM

bitcoin and all other coins still far are in the beginning, I think it will have a very good future...
Activity: 812
April 14, 2016, 01:31:47 PM
The future of bitcoin is very good as in future it will be widely used and accepted and many businesses will start using bitcoin which will take bitcoin to a higher level.

Day by day bitcoin more popular to people in many countries. It positively will make the future of bitcoin brightest. I agree that bitcoin will use for many businesses.

Yes and I thin we need to have patience for bitcoin to hit the mainstream, and it will surely happen in future when it becomes more popular and people start having faith in it.
Activity: 672
April 14, 2016, 01:02:54 PM
The future of bitcoin is very good as in future it will be widely used and accepted and many businesses will start using bitcoin which will take bitcoin to a higher level.

Day by day bitcoin more popular to people in many countries. It positively will make the future of bitcoin brightest. I agree that bitcoin will use for many businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: