Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 48. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 05:40:51 AM
The future of the bitcoin is pretty good that´s one thing for sure.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a high amount, we just need to be patient.

I think we just need to wait till its the time, we will see what happen.

I totally agree with you, although the fluctuations of bitcoin is very terrible for some this week, i certain bitcoin will increase the price in dollars rapidly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 05:32:38 AM
The future of the bitcoin is pretty good that´s one thing for sure.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a high amount, we just need to be patient.

I think we just need to wait till its the time, we will see what happen.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 08, 2016, 05:23:12 AM
Bitcoin will never get support from any Governments as they see it as a threat to their system, if bitcoin gets on the mainstream, that would end all their corrupted activities, and Governments will never let that happen.

Can you please elaborate how this will end corrupted activities?
Activity: 243
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 04:43:44 AM
bitcoin has a big future in front of him, we are only at the beginning
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 08, 2016, 04:32:32 AM
I think Bitcoin has a good future. Particularly since many people increasingly encounter Bitcoin. But I also think it will be worth more later, and that companies are increasingly using.
But you never know what might happen later.

You need not to worry what will happen in later on. History is going to repeat itself. Bitcoin will keep on raising until all the bitcoins get mined out. Simply we can say the future of bitcoin is more brighter.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 08, 2016, 04:25:45 AM
I think Bitcoin has a good future. Particularly since many people increasingly encounter Bitcoin. But I also think it will be worth more later, and that companies are increasingly using.
But you never know what might happen later.
Activity: 714
February 08, 2016, 04:01:53 AM
Bitcoin has it's own best qualities such as no government control and easy to do transactions which will lead to it's bright future.
Bitcoin will not be controlled by any government because bitcoin stand alone.
If managed properly I believe the future is very bright bitcoin.

Bitcoin will never get support from any Governments as they see it as a threat to their system, if bitcoin gets on the mainstream, that would end all their corrupted activities, and Governments will never let that happen.

yeah what is the future of bitcoin . any event will come in bitcoin future but what problem will come in bitcoin future only now hope bitcoin future is bright same like now running .
Yes everyone especially bitcoin users would want to be bitcoin can go forward and have a bright future. But it takes the process a long journey in order to have a bright future. Bitcoin no improvement and bitcoin prices should be increased rapidly. With that bitcoin will have a bright future.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 07, 2016, 07:31:40 PM
Bitcoin has it's own best qualities such as no government control and easy to do transactions which will lead to it's bright future.

yeah what is the future of bitcoin . any event will come in bitcoin future but what problem will come in bitcoin future only now hope bitcoin future is bright same like now running .
Activity: 182
February 07, 2016, 10:46:57 AM

How about if all around the world is trying using btc and leave their real currencies?so definitely goverment will be allow althought actually goverment wouldnt..maybe the goverment will be add rules in btc...and btc mus be updated as what goverment looking...

But then bitcoin will become centralized and will be controlled by government, and we don't want that to happen, as bitcoin is more popular only because of its decentralized character, once its gone, there would be decrease in customer base.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2016, 08:21:13 AM

How about if all around the world is trying using btc and leave their real currencies?so definitely goverment will be allow althought actually goverment wouldnt..maybe the goverment will be add rules in btc...and btc mus be updated as what goverment looking...
Activity: 287
February 07, 2016, 08:13:58 AM

Activity: 722
February 07, 2016, 06:11:38 AM
I think it will be a great cryptocurrency and investment and the top in the world of investments, I don't think it can replace fiat completely but I think it will be very strong in the future.
It already is a good cryptocurrency, in fact it is really great. But there is a lot of room for improvement.

I'm sure that by the time that all bitcoin will be mined sustainable solutions will be developed.

We do not have to wait until all the coins are mined. Bitcoin is developed actively for very long time.
Activity: 378
February 06, 2016, 05:28:08 AM
I think it will be a great cryptocurrency and investment and the top in the world of investments, I don't think it can replace fiat completely but I think it will be very strong in the future.
It already is a good cryptocurrency, in fact it is really great. But there is a lot of room for improvement.

I'm sure that by the time that all bitcoin will be mined sustainable solutions will be developed.
Activity: 700
February 06, 2016, 03:41:44 AM
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 03:09:45 AM
Activity: 378
February 05, 2016, 04:01:02 PM
What do you mean adapt? Do you have any major complains about bitcoin? I think it grown and "adapts" everyday it is used.
Activity: 224
February 05, 2016, 03:53:52 PM
The future as a payment processor is quite bright. People are fed up with these high fees.
But bitcoin needs to adapt itself if it want to takes a place on that list.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
February 05, 2016, 01:37:28 PM
I really would not know what the future will be of Bitcoin. I think if Bitcoin is going to be worth much and it becomes popular or Bitcoin no longer exists and there is something else.
The future is not predictable with certainty, but I hope later bitcoin will become famous in all walks of life and I still expect much in bitcoin. I am still very confident party can bitcoin address problems that occur on bitcoin, and bitcoin will develop.

If the major powers have worked hard on bitcoin for its development, and stayed with it and accepted and adopted it as a global currency, then it is possible then bitcoin face all the problems with strongness and the problems will be solved so conveniently. Then the bitcoin will develop.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 05, 2016, 12:51:46 PM
be easy payment without bring real money. hope it..
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
February 05, 2016, 12:45:44 PM
I'm sure that bitcoin will have great future Smiley
Of course, it will not happen overnight.
We need to inform people about bitcoin, educate them, inspire merchants to accept it etc.
If all of us helps, bitcoin will very soon become mainstream.
Bitcoin is other word for financial freedom so once average people realize it, we will see many more bitcoin users here.
Nothing can stop us.

You are right as there a number of countries even developed countries where a large community of people even did not heard the name “Bitcoin”. We need to inform people about it, and to educate them in all computer academies and colleges. The governments must have to announce it as national digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: