Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ? - page 16. (Read 4969 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am thinking about the day when bitcoin turned into the worldwide cash of traded on an open market on the web. That is conceivable when the cryptocurrency showcase is accepting awesome consideration from investors around the world.
Bitcoin becomes the world's common currency in my opinion as something that can happen in the future and is only a matter of time. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are showing superiority over traditional forms of payment so it is understandable that Bitcoin is of interest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
Well as technology begins to evolve i think that in the future the cryptocurrencies will take over and this will be the new way of payment. However, Bitcoin has more benefits than any method of payment.

I agree that eventually cryptocurrency or digital currency will be the mode of payment and transaction of everything. Due to our technology, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will dominate the entire world to be used as a currency. Something we need not fear but use wisely for our good and benefit.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
I don't really know what's the exactly happens to the future of virtual currency because it's hard to predict but as much as i knows to the opinion of others bitcoin will increase and it will be helpful to us because this will play a big role to improve our economy.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
As digital growth is much a required thing in the fast moving world, the adoption of virtual currencies will increase. Along with it more virtual currencies can be found into the real time usage same as currency. Virtual currencies will play major role in the growth of economy, but it won't serve as a mainstream platform.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is an amazing investment tool, and after a while in some countries it can be recognized as a means of payment! With the introduction of regulation of the crypto market, volatility and, consequently, the possibility of earning, will decrease.
Activity: 140
There is hardly any coin that can compete with BTC, btc is the king of the crypto market, but having a coin capable of competing with BTC is BCH, I believe the coin has the most potential.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
I am thinking about the day when bitcoin turned into the worldwide cash of traded on an open market on the web. That is conceivable when the cryptocurrency showcase is accepting awesome consideration from investors around the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
bitcoin has a technology that will continue to grow and become more famous, many people who believe and are interested in bitcoin so that many will invest in bitcoin and bitcoin will be a good future with prices that will continue to rise
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I'm confident and optimistic that the future of virtual currency like bitcoin will continue to improve and promise, as we know that the use of cryptocurrency is constantly increasing, making cryptocurrency value too expensive.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
In my opinion it is really possible that BTC can become the universal world currency and will overcome fiat currencies.
Activity: 140
The virtual currency here in our country has a brighter future especially bitcoin since Central Bank are now accrediting cryptocurrencies exchanges which means that they are slowly adopting in it. And besides coins.ph wallet considers additional coin to be stored in it the BCH(Bitcoin Cash) which can be used also in buying a load, money transfers, shop online and more.
Activity: 294
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

There is a bright future for bitcoins because people will always invest no matter how the market prices are dropping which will make the price to pump up again just like what happened last year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Virtual currencies are slowly gonna be integrated into the traditional financial system. When institutions realize how impossible it is to fight this technology they may be left with no other choice than to incorporate cryptocurrencies into their daily business dealings to serve their customers.
Activity: 68
I see a brighter future for the virtual currencies especially Bitcoin. This is also die to the fact that most countries want to move to cashless economy and that will be to the advantage of the virtual currencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
We are currently in a digital world. It's a fast face world that we are moving right now. The way banks is supporting us is not going to be sustainable. That is why bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was born because of this. Blockchain technology is the one who is supporting cryptocurrency and this will definitely going to be a major player in the near future. Good luck to all of us crypto supporters.
The future of virtual money like Bitcoin is really huge and open. Convenience is something that is always wanted with a modern life. Bitcoin and virtual currency allow that. It can help to make transactions happen faster but still secure. It eliminates third parties and allows users to take more initiative with their assets.

In less than 5-6 years, we will all use the cryptocurrency. It will be accepted in almost all of the counties but we can pay for it taxes. I am sure that the blockchain technologies are the new revolution.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
the future of altcoin may exceed the bitcoin or beneath the bitcoin. it all depends on the quality of altcoin. Nowadays, altcoin is strongly influenced by bitcoin. any bitcoin movement will have a good and bad effect on altcoin. so it takes good management to keep altcoin growing.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
The world have a unique technology now and the majority have an access to that tech so for the advanced tech we would need a virtual currency which if not btc would be something else .
Activity: 336
Everyone is very concern about their future and it's a very good thing for them who are at least thinking about their future. Now a days if we see carefully everything becomes virtual. People nowadays love the virtual thing very much. As we see there are many virtual things around us even currency also become virtual. People love investing in this virtual currency for many reasons.
Its very useful things for every sector. Now a days people don’t need to carry money for anywhere. As the technology advance, day by day people love using technologies gadgets and cryptocurrency is one of the best inventions of technology. This cryptocurrency has the future of all currency. As days advance people will engage in virtual world so addicted. So no doubt virtual currency has a shiny future. Before investing in any marketplace its necessary to know about this market very well. Without knowledge, everything is in vain.
Activity: 700
Cryptocurrency will be have good future if government issuing regulation. Regulation from government erasing bag stigma on bitcoin, we know that bitcoin always connected with illegal activity or criminal action and regulation erasing that bad stigma.
Activity: 280
I think that every year Bitcoin will enter more and more into everyday life, until it becomes part of our life.
Pages:
Jump to: