Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 29. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I trade on the stock exchange. In this way, you can make good money faster. The profit from the bounty is very long to wait.
Activity: 154
Those people who are better versed in the crypto-currency market are traded on the crypto-exchange market. They have more knowledge, they are able to analyze and better predict the growth or fall in prices.
Activity: 154
The best way is not. Each person chooses for himself a more convenient and profitable way of earning. Those people who want to earn money without financial investments and big risks are chosen by the bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 116
You can observe Althingi, which sharply increased turnover and who have begun to rise sharply. Quickly buy them and try to sell at the peak.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
To earn altcoins, I advise you to participate in the bounty campaigns, you only commit your time and you have no risk of losing your money. If instead a person has a good amount of money and risk predisposition, you can try to participate in some of the most promising ICOs, or diversify your capital on some cryptocurrencies to sell them in the future
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As I would like to think, the most ideal approach to pick up benefit in digital currency is the day exchanging. In spite of the fact that, I don't do day exchanging, I learned here that you can pick up significantly more in day exchanging as opposed to long haul holding. What's more, the least demanding path is by joining airdrops. Be that as it may, the vast majority of the airdrops currently is loaded with tricks. Be that as it may, it is as yet the most effortless way once you found a decent and genuine airdrop crusade.
Activity: 17
Do something you will also have to invest some things. Money, the brain and the time, making money is not easy, it has to pay a price
Activity: 630
In my opinion the best way to make money with the altcoins, if a person has at least a few thousand dollars to risk is to buy four-five cryptocurrencies among the best, and sell only after a minimum of 1-2 years. If you do not have money or do not want to risk advice instead of participating in the bounty campaigns
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
It is best to earn coins in bounty campaigns and airdrops. It does not require investments of money. You can still buy coins at an early stage of ICO, or after the coin goes to the exchange, because the course usually first time falls. And then you need to hold these coins long time.
Activity: 188
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
There is no issue in earning. Just be very specific with your choice and you are good to go. Coins like Neo, Ada and Powr are very good for returns and can satisfy customers to a great extent.
Activity: 162
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
The best way to earn is to stay very calm and invest in the market wisely. Coins like Eos, Xrp and Prg are totally on fire and they are very good for earnings. Your choice of coins should be excellent in short.
Activity: 140
I think investing is good and easy way to earn with alcoins.But if you dont have money to invest then bounty and airdrops are good and easy way to earn tokens of project.
Activity: 378
In the world her don't have anything that you can earn easy way, you have to work hard to get anything and for earning altcoins you buy altcoin and hold them after when price will pump you can sell them or you can join bounty.
Activity: 238
There is no easy way to earn altcoins since your profit here is not guaranteed, obviously you still need to work on it before you earn profit. In trading, you need to study the price movements, In short term investing you still need to work on you emotion and focus on your goal same thing in long term investing and lastly, In bounty and ICO you still need to look for a good project so your money will be worth it in the long run. There is no instant profit here technically speaking.

I agree with you, there is no easy way to earn altcoins and nothing is guaranteed because the crypto space is so volatile, so to earn you need to put some good effort to be able to earn.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
gains are only exciting if you understand how far they can get you following up news related to adoption protocol updates and mainstream mentions acts that all beginner’s should be aware technology aims to solve and how it goes about it !!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Undoubtedly, if a trader knows how to trade professionally, he can earn both in a falling market and in a flat ... but such people are few. Therefore, the strategy of earning in such difficult periods of the fall of the market is that you need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Trading and investing is an activities that could be very rewarding in cryptocurrency.  Traders that are very skillful and has fund to invest are making good profit in and out of different market conditions.  Trading skill is very valuable in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Personally I do social media bounty hunting and signature bounty as well. Also participate in some air drops. You can as well earn from this space by trading but only if you are an expert though.
Activity: 322
the best way to get quicker coins or profits by investing but also the risks to be received, for trading should also study the price changes of each coin to be traded and also know the progress of the project
Activity: 126
Earning with altcoins depends on you knowledge about cryptocurremcy of sheer luck. Its not an easy place to make an affirmative earning statement because its highly unstable. For you to earn you have to follow the processes you have already mentioned . just add mining to it
Pages:
Jump to: