Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 25. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I would say that trading, you must trade all your coins in order for you to be able to eaen big profit because the is the only way you can earn big through cryptos.Trading is the best way for altcoins. but not in the current situation. The most correct thing you can do now with your altcoins is to leave them alone and wait for the market to recover. Now I think this is the most profitable strategy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
I think the answer is up to your own beliefs because we know all the risks that we will get if we invest in crypto currencies either with long-term investments or short-term investments and you can determine yourself.
Activity: 211
I am looking for altcoin easily by means of participating in the campaign or bounty airdrops. for airdrops I follow only a few times, I more often participate in bounty campaign. because the result is quite a lot and the way is very easy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I only know three easy ways to earn Alternate Coins. The first one is by joining Airdrops which can pose a phishing treat but if you study carefully the websites you are clicking, then you can manage avoiding it. You need to do simple tasks before you can receive the award that they will be giving away. The next one is by day trading, it is normally done with an Alternate Coin too but it will involve your personal money. You need to buy those alternate coins at a price where you think it is fair to buy it. The last one is by joining campaigns. There are a lot of campaigns that we can join and we know that all of the might not be fruitful but it is a good chance to earn some Alternate Coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

Of course you have to try it first, because each person has a different match for each strategy. But maybe you should also try mining to complete various ways to get altcoins. It does require substantial capital, but I think investment will be more optimal with greater capital.
Activity: 546

There will be many differences in each strategy, because it really depends on the attributes you have. But I think investment is a long-term game, so I think long time holding is the most optimal strategy, and maybe that is the easiest thing to do for now, even though not everyone has the patience to do it.
Activity: 28
Well the most ideal approach to acquire with altcoins is to go trading.You must exchange every one of your coins with the goal for you to have the capacity to eaen huge benefit becaue the will be the main way you can procure huge through it.Trading is the most ideal path for altcoins.
Activity: 392
In my opinion, there are many ways to earn money by signing up for air picks, participating in bonuses or investing, exchanging ... But the easiest way is to say I buy at Low price and high price waiting for you to sell. The only thing to pay attention to is choosing carefully and calmly, patiently in every decision.
Activity: 182
Do trading with that altcoin which you like the most. Hold that coins for some time to gain big profit and make a healthier profit by selling them. You should  just have good knowledge  of trading first.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Join bounty campaign and trading. A combination that is very effective in my opinion. Although constrained by capital, you can get it with a join bounty campaign, then multiply its profits by trading. Of course if the altcoin is profitable.
Activity: 140
bounty, airdrop, trade, mining. many ways to get altcoins and convert them to bitcoin.
I think that depends on our respective expertise. good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I see that if you want to get many benefits from Altcoin, you can from several activities such as participating in the ICO, taking part in Bounty and trading, I prefer to join the bounty and trade because the risks are not too high compared to joining the ICO
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
The best way to me is for you to buy the altcoins, hodl for a while or start trading daily with other altcoin pairs or bitcoin pair. This is best. Don't just hold the coins in your wallet without trading with it. The quantity will not increase by so doing.
Activity: 805
Joining bounty campaigns is really great and you can receive rewards which is convertable into either bitcoin  or Ethereum. Do people have love to do this because it aren't be needing money to used as capital and it is only our time and efforts to help spread good things about a certain project.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
The best way to produce altcoins is to trade in my opinion. Because with trading we can quickly get altcoins. Actually the bounty campaign is also good, but it takes a long time for us to get altcoins. So choose what you think is good for you to do.
Activity: 191
I own the easiest way to get the token is participating in a program the bounty. Since joining the bounty we are not using the money and we can get a token. But if you invest in ICO certainly you have to be careful because a lot of ICO scam.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I am a person who also join in this crypto currency to get altcoins. I am a person who joins crypto currencies without financial capital at all. I am aware of my situation so that I follow a bounty campaign that does not require financial capital. I focused myself on the bounty campaign. I am a person who is still a beginner, so in the meantime I only follow the signature campaign. I chose sih campaign because the percentage for signature campaigns is higher than other campaigns. I've got several altcoins from my signature campaign so I keep being motivated to get more altcoin and then sell them when the price is good (at least equivalent to ICO prices).
Activity: 133
Get into an exchange and try to buy as many altcoins as you can, maybe that is the only way in that you are going to make some profit on a long term basis
Activity: 181
study altcoins, and invest in a promising altcoin that will give multiple profits.
Activity: 1050
If you have money as capital, you can buy altcoins because that is the easy way to get it. If you don't have money, then you can follow the bounty and airdrop and get an altcoin. For investment, in my opinion, it depends on you, whether you want to hold it for the long term or short term, but I always see the history of the ICO and the price it has, then I can make a decision to hold it or sell it. Of course, we want to earn money from the altcoin, but we can also get investment for our future.
Pages:
Jump to: