Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most critical moments in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin history - page 3. (Read 1966 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
I only know two critical moments in cryptocurrency and bitcoin history, one will be if the price can increase higher like the last year when everybody gets shocked to see the price and in this year when people see that bitcoin price is getting down too deep and we now reach $6k. besides that, we have a history when bitcoin was at the $200-$300 and it stays for a long time before the price can increase higher.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
My most happiest moment was witnessing bitcoin rise form 8k to 20k. Thr most painful moment was the fall from 20k all time high to a terrible low of 6k that was a painful crypto experince
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
However, they are gone today. The next critical moment is when Japan entered the crypto market and legalized it. It was madness because after the Mt. Gox heist, we thought that they have forgotten about bitcoin, but I'm wrong because they suddenly adopt bitcoin and one of the biggest news last year that pushed the price of bitcoin to $19K.
Activity: 28
I have bought and sold some bitcoins at a great price and those were the moments.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
The most painful in cryptocurrency is when I sold most of my altcoins and bitcoin when the price is very low and I cried during december 2017 . But the happiest thing that I've happen is when I earn money weekly through trading and sometimes posing money compared before.
Always watching the failures is a valuable lesson and draw experience to be more successful when continuing to invest. Failure in financial markets is inevitable and it is important that you continue to be able to succeed.

Everyone makes mistakes like this at least once in their lives. I've gotten out of positions too early several times myself, and it was painful. It always seems like a good idea to sell, but you should check yourself before you sell it.

Are you selling because you're afraid you might lose money?
Or are you selling because you know the position is a losing one?
Or are you selling because you've reached a profit objective?

There is a big difference between the three. Never make a decision in trading out of fear.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The most painful in cryptocurrency is when I sold most of my altcoins and bitcoin when the price is very low and I cried during december 2017 . But the happiest thing that I've happen is when I earn money weekly through trading and sometimes posing money compared before.
Always watching the failures is a valuable lesson and draw experience to be more successful when continuing to invest. Failure in financial markets is inevitable and it is important that you continue to be able to succeed.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
It is actually not like that. Your individual critical moment's are not the same as crypto critical moment's. You gave yourself too much credit for this. You are not the only one who bought on top and price dipped after that. If you count every bitcoin price drop as critical moment for bitcoin, then bitcoin and cryptos had way to many critical moments in history and many more are coming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi All Members,

Most critical moments in Cryptocurrency history of yourself;
01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

What we do in that moments!

Appreciate your reply to newcomers for cryptocurrency industry

My most painful moment in cryptocurrency is when my etherwallet was hacked and my tikens were stolen. All my efforts were wasted away. My happiest moment was when I received my first bounty reward and make my first trading transaction and successfully completed my first payment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Most painful and critical moment is when we lose internet connection, it's simple means than everything will be wasted. Every supply and it's currency will gone like a bubble in the air. That is the disadvantage of virtual money ( not tangible in reality ) . Well, I don't know what is the most critical in the history of the crypto currency.. I just used my own imagination to add some some useful idea.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
One of the most important moments in the history of the cryptocurrency is the year 2017. It was this year that the cryptocurrency became known to almost the whole world. Then that many earned millions here.
That's true, the price of bitcoin rose thousands of percent in a short time at the end of that year, and many people got rich in an instant, very lucky people who previously held their bitcoin, and that's what I do now and hope prices will be like last year, very regret because I sold it before prices skyrocketed..
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
The most important moment in the history of blockchain is 12/2017. This time is comparable with the peak of the dotcom crisis.
Activity: 112
The most critical moment in Bitcoin history was the period of Mt Gox hack. The effect is still the reason for the lingering bear market which have created so much panic that many people are cashing out.
Activity: 81
Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

The most painful for me is when my first wallet is being hacked at first I am shocked how it happens I only open my wallet in my personal laptop and a tablet I do not know how it happens. Then when I checked my wallet the good thing is the only coin that is in my wallet is my airdrop earning and it is not that big. The happiest thing is that I earn big in one of the crypto that I joined and I learned from the mistake that I commit. The crypto has helped me a lot especially with my financial problem. That is why I am so thankful with the person who introduce and taught us how to do the cypto. There are so many wys on how you can earn here in crypto you just need to be hardworking in finding ways on how you will earn. Just be hardworking and you will earn here.
It is not only you who has been the victim of the hackers. In fact, there are so many other investors too who have faced the similar kind of situation and that is only because of the reason that they were not having much awareness regarding the things and they failed to keep themselves away from such kind of hackers. You need to improve your knowledge to face such hackers.
Activity: 67
The moment, the correct moment will come when the price has fallen down completely.
Activity: 532
The most painful thing about bitcoin is that seeing it price crashing down.
The most happiest thing is at last year December, the price of bitcoin goes up to $20,000. 
Crypto has done great it helps to create job.
Activity: 26
The happy moment comes when the price goes high of the coins that I have bought.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
possible prices along with ups and downs that can make bitcoin critical, and the trick of deception.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

The most painful for me is when my first wallet is being hacked at first I am shocked how it happens I only open my wallet in my personal laptop and a tablet I do not know how it happens. Then when I checked my wallet the good thing is the only coin that is in my wallet is my airdrop earning and it is not that big. The happiest thing is that I earn big in one of the crypto that I joined and I learned from the mistake that I commit. The crypto has helped me a lot especially with my financial problem. That is why I am so thankful with the person who introduce and taught us how to do the cypto. There are so many wys on how you can earn here in crypto you just need to be hardworking in finding ways on how you will earn. Just be hardworking and you will earn here.
Activity: 22
The happiest moment for me was when I earned a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: