Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most critical moments in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin history - page 6. (Read 1966 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
When BTC reached $20,000. I hope last year it would be $40,000
In my opinion that is only a critical point if you believe bitcoin is never going to reach that price again, but since I believe the potential of bitcoin is way higher than that so I do not think that is a critical point in the life of bitcoin at all, however I really do not think this is going to happen soon so if you want to see higher prices than that you need to hold your coins.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
I think it was Mt.Gox were millions or billions worth of crypto's were scammed and stolen by this exchange that have affect and have a heavy blow with the price of bitcoin especially when btc was still in progress of acceptance and development.
As to the most happiest moment was bitcoin reached to 20k dollars and countries and merchants started accepting it as new form of payment method.
That’s the reason that we should be careful while chasing exchange. Scams and hacking are big problems in this world and it is not controllable. I don’t know why, but it is clear that everyone should use only credible and authentic exchange for his transaction. Of course $20k was the happiest moments for all investors and then huge dip was critical time for investors.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
When BTC reaches $20,000 and when governments accept crypto and blockchain
Activity: 44
When XRP reached $2.5 and when BTC reached $20,000. May last in 2018 that will repeat.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Hi All Members,

Most critical moments in Cryptocurrency history of yourself;
01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

What we do in that moments!

Appreciate your reply to newcomers for cryptocurrency industry
Theres no need to elaborate all of the crucial moments that had passed by into Bitcoin or Crypto history but one of the major things i do remember in on hacking events just like what happen on Gox, China Ban, Government regulation, more exchange hacks and these things do definitely put out bitcoins price to the bottom but come to think off that if theres negative ones there would be always a positive ones.
This is the reason why we are still here, we do hope and do see Cryptomarkets potential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

It is still very early to discuss this issue. I think the new Bitcoin is starting to develop. But to me, the most important moment in the history of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is most painful, because I invested in bitcoin in January 2018.

Yeah that was a sorrow moment to see bitcoin falling too much but it is also true that those who has been holding their bitcoin since then are going to be next milliners, price was so good to sell at the end of 2017 but many people did not sell and hold till the end of 2017 so price started to fall for high supply in the market, now again price has started to rise and it will continue on rising till the end of this year, this year we are gone see very problem solved.
Activity: 22
When BTC reached $20,000. I hope last year it would be $40,000
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
For me one of the most critical moments is when China suddenly turn its back again bitcoin last September. Started with closing its local exchanges trading bitcoin and the rest is history. China used to be our strongest supporter because of its large bitcoin farms. However, they are gone today. The next critical moment is when Japan entered the crypto market and legalized it. It was madness because after the Mt. Gox heist, we thought that they have forgotten about bitcoin, but I'm wrong because they suddenly adopt bitcoin and one of the biggest news last year that pushed the price of bitcoin to $19K.
Think - if the market were predictable, we would have long ago rammed each other on yachts off the coast of Cyprus, because it would not be pushing through the billionaires. In the meantime, you'll have to work on a yacht, and think twice about whether you should miss such moments for entering the crazy and bright world of crypto-currency.
Activity: 44
That is when the BTC is priced at $20,000 and when the nations accept BTC as a property. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Happiest moment for all of us: Bitcoin reaches its peak at almost $20K, Everyone has very happy around the last quarter of 2017 because everything is going our way. Lots of people making tons of money out of crypto.

We can’t say that it’s the happiest moment for everyone. During that time, transaction fees were crazily high. People would rather not make any transfers because of the outrageously overpriced tx fees. I think it became a problem for some sig campaigns since paying out the participants took a huge chunk of the payments. Also, the price going up at such a fast rate is actually scary because there’s the chance that it could plummet down just as fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

It is still very early to discuss this issue. I think the new Bitcoin is starting to develop. But to me, the most important moment in the history of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is most painful, because I invested in bitcoin in January 2018.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
I think it was Mt.Gox were millions or billions worth of crypto's were scammed and stolen by this exchange that have affect and have a heavy blow with the price of bitcoin especially when btc was still in progress of acceptance and development.
As to the most happiest moment was bitcoin reached to 20k dollars and countries and merchants started accepting it as new form of payment method.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
2 moments for me in this market:
+ Buy high prices
+ Sell low price
01. Most Painful Cry Cry

For me it was last year December when bitcoin got to its ATH. At that time, I had no bitcoin to sell to join does who made profit then. Thereafter, I have been waiting for the same to happen but it keeps delaying   Roll Eyes

I do not know why you have answer your own story here unwantedly now. Priorly you need to share the issue happened the complete market and other things bro. If you ask me, I would go with the 2013 Mt Gox scam, 2016 before halving time, This year price fall after January 6th. These all things really coming to my mind when look about the shit time on the crypto currency mate.
Hope we will find price recovery to take the bitcoin price to again peak value in the market.
For all investors the most critical and panic time was when the price collapsed from $20000 to $6000. Many investors lost their money and till date they are waiting for another big pump so that they can cover their deficit. Predictors told that the price will be more than $30k in the year 2018 but nobody was expecting this fall in the price. We are still optimized.
The fall in the price was to be expected what no one knew was that the price will fall so much and while I keep seeing positive predictions about the price in this year as time passes I'm more convinced this is not going to be the case and it is going to take a lot of time before we see it, this can be good if you have some money to invest but if you do not then the only thing you can do is to wait.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
01. Most Painful Cry Cry

For me it was last year December when bitcoin got to its ATH. At that time, I had no bitcoin to sell to join does who made profit then. Thereafter, I have been waiting for the same to happen but it keeps delaying   Roll Eyes

I do not know why you have answer your own story here unwantedly now. Priorly you need to share the issue happened the complete market and other things bro. If you ask me, I would go with the 2013 Mt Gox scam, 2016 before halving time, This year price fall after January 6th. These all things really coming to my mind when look about the shit time on the crypto currency mate.
Hope we will find price recovery to take the bitcoin price to again peak value in the market.
For all investors the most critical and panic time was when the price collapsed from $20000 to $6000. Many investors lost their money and till date they are waiting for another big pump so that they can cover their deficit. Predictors told that the price will be more than $30k in the year 2018 but nobody was expecting this fall in the price. We are still optimized.
Activity: 43
Hi All Members,

01. Most Painful Cry Cry
02. Happiest Grin Grin

Most painful moment is when the time I buy bitcoin and the price of it goes down and I waited for almost a month and the priceof it never came back nor become higher more than the money that I invested. But the most happiness did ever happen is, oppisite of this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
For me i think what's happening on the market right now could be the most critical moments of cryptocurrency, we don't know when it will get back and reach another all time high since bitcoin's price is way too far from it, 19k btc price would be the happiest moment of course  Cheesy
The most critical moment for me was when BTC fell to $5000, I was actually afraid that the end had come especially when some guys in this forum quoted Satoshi as saying that after sometime, BTC will either worth a fortune or nothing. On the other hand, my happiest moment was when I learnt about this forum and how I can contribute and to New projects via promotion as ICO investment. It was a whole new thing entirely.
Till date, my happiest moment was buying a lot of btc at $1000 early last year and learning how to trade at least long term trend following with it. That has really blown my mind away knowing the great opportunity I have been missing a long time in this market and gave me a new path to building my future and my income while being a part of the community for the long run as well. I am still pained though that I did not get the information earlier because I would have actually blown past this.
Not knowing about bitcoin at an earlier time is one of the most common complains we see in the forum, to be honest I do not know why I did not hear from it since bitcoin touches many subjects in which I'm interested, like programing, cryptography and the economy and yet for some reason I did not hear about it until very late and this is why even if I got some profits my profits are nothing close to what the early adopters got.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
For the most happiest moments were last year when bitcoin was gong gong up. I can still remember making my first sales at the price of $4k, it was very pleasing.
The sad moments have been from early this year till almost now, but thanks to a few alts still keeping their positions and moving up on the scale very well.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Critical situations under happy and painful category can easy be seen in the last 10 months, there were two painful situations; first in September,2017 when market crashed badly when china imposed a ban on ICO and JP Morgan passed negative comment against Bitcoin. This month Bitcoin suffered for a full month but much more painful time was during Q1 of 2018 when market volume low for nearly 3 months period of time. But the happiest and best part in Bitcoin history for anyone could be when Bitcoin touched 20k USD.
Pages:
Jump to: