Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the name of altcoins that is good for investment at the moment - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The most reasonable altcoin to invest in at the present time can only be Ethereum. This crypto is currently the most potent in the market because the majority of altcoins in the market use Ethererum technology. At present, the exchange rate of ETH is low, only $ 461ß. So invest in ETH right now!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I will recommend Eth in this case. This is a potential coin and has a bright future ahead. It has grown quite fast within a short time. Do  have a look into it and you may also invest if you like it.
Activity: 154
The market of crypto currency is now surrounded with more than fifteen hundreds coins that are operating in the market. Not all the coins are good for investment as there are both good and bad coins in the market of crypto currency. So I will suggest investing in the bitcoin as it is the safest coin in the market. It has promising future too.
Activity: 266
Well there are lot of altcoins in the market. But I will suggest you to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has a very good potential to make you profitable. Without this you can spread your investment in many coins.
Activity: 130
Monero is one good coin that is very good for a long term investment. The reason being that bitcoin and ethereum transactions are becoming less anonymous by the day as there are now ways to track them so naturally the people who got into cryptos for the anonymity factor would want to move to a better privacy coin which is where monero comes in.
Activity: 210
The market of crypto currency is huge and s very competitive. Making a coin sustain is tough. Not only we need to have a good project but we need to have a good team, a promising project and something promising which will have the people’s attention. If these ticks, we are a hit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
IMO, Neo is a good investment at a low price. You can earn passive income by holding Neo in a supported wallet by generating Gas.

My advice is not to invest all your money at one go and in one coin even if you have alot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
There are only a handful of real alts worth investing in rather than btc. I would just hold btc if i were you.

If you want to look at others these are the only ones

bitbay
blocknet
piv
byteball
sys

there are a few others but those above are good bets for current market caps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-only-alts-that-are-real-projects-here-current-july-2018-poll-2479595

there is the reason for such a list
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?

The name of the altcoins that is good for investment at this time is called DYOR coin
Which means do your own research
You need to make your researches study and follow news update regarding the token you are interestedly supposing to invest on

If you do that
I can guarantee you would have less to worry about
Activity: 52
i think most people give terrible advice i would not listen to anyone who says "is good price right now" or "theyve been around long" or even "u get bonuses" or "is good team" because those are empty reasons to invest. Should never invest while looking for comfort. Thats like buying a house because you see nice pillows inside.

i give terrible advice too, for example im pure ICON. In fact im balls deep into ICON. I used to hold 5 different altcoins but sold it all for straight up ICON. Why? Because I'm certain in my decision. Most people here say "this looks good" well i say "i know this is good".

ICON is positioning itself as an ICO platform and the common denominator between more than just coins or tokens, but entire blockchains. It baffles me how little people talk about ICON's far reach utility and instead focus on the narrow purposes of singular altcoins. Baffles me.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Invest in Ether , it going to rise anytime current rate is 450$ around , remember the pas how price increased from 90$ to 300$ in 2 months
currency market is read and we need to support cryto market by distribute positive news among newcomers who dont know how cryto works. Here is the list of their altcoins which is best currently

-  Ripple
-  Litecoin its cheap currently but it will take long time to get profit
-  IOTA
-  Monero - its mining is still popular
-  Nxt

however , crypto investments are like gamble you will not lost all money but if you wait for long time period you may dig a Gold.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
There are only a handful of real alts worth investing in rather than btc. I would just hold btc if i were you.

If you want to look at others these are the only ones

bitbay
blocknet
piv
byteball
sys

there are a few others but those above are good bets for current market caps.

INDIVIDUAL COIN/TOKEN PRICE IS NOT IMPORTANT ONLY CONSIDER THE MARKET CAP OF THE ENTIRE PROJECT
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?
If there is an extra penny, you can spend it on investing in Stellar. This currency is not in the first place in popularity. Despite this, experts say that it has the opportunity to grow and is suitable for investments.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

Diversifying your investment into 10 coins or tokens is a good idea.  Anymore than that when you are just getting started will create problems.  The amount of hard drive space for 10 coins alone will be over a terabyte.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both at a year low and I think it is a good time to buy both.

With ICOs, you must choose wisely.  Due diligence is key.  Do your research and invest in projects that solve the many problems in the infant space.

If you are interested in a unique ICO with existing technology, look into PROTO.

https://prototoken.io/

This project will be a game changer in the crypto-space.  PROTO uses a much more effective data structure and solves the many problems with blockchain.

BTCTalk Announcement:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-another-ico-4511338
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
NKN and Pchain are the just ended TOP ICOs with big hype, talanted teams, promising technologies and working prototypes. They have the real potential to enter TOP-20 on coinmarketcap in 2018-2019, DYOR!
Activity: 71
As I always say don't ask like that this won't help. Do your own research and choose one. You better know what you want from a coin. So search over internet and choose a potential coin to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
BNB - just look for chart and understand why it's the best altcoin now and for over the past few months, DYOR!
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Check at coinmatketcap and choose coin/token with big volume trading and listed at big market
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Spread your investment on top 100 coins in coinmarketcap because these coins are promising and have a high chance of gain for the next few months but always take a research first before putting your money in so you will had a knowledge about that particular coin.
Activity: 215
for us now the price is cheap altcoin and you can invest in bitcoin or eth, and also you can invest in ico project, because for us the price is also cheap, so we think you will also generate many benefits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: