Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the name of altcoins that is good for investment at the moment - page 3. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?

First things first don't INVEST blindly bt try to see why and where you invest your money. You can always look for big player coins such as ETH,BTC, which are somewhat must have at least portion in youur portfolio from my point of view. Next you want to grab something like IOTA, NANO, maybe even EOS as they have free transactions and people love free stuff so if they can use free or pay few cents majority will opt for free version I guess. You could also look at some privacy coins such as XMR etc.

If you however like to "gamble" and take higher risks might want to look at some low capped coins etc. All depends on you

DON'T BUY COINS JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO DO SO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?
Take a look at CashbetCoin (CBC), right now great price they have reached hard cap, business running from 2012 making a revenue in 2017, regular making a lot of  good news, if you trade on KuCoin can get bonuses! And take a look at MTC (Docademic), free tele-medicine around the world, although the coin is a bit volatile, but I think it's a good price to buy right now! Good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! https://konios.com/
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: