Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next good ICO? - page 2. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
I think mostly, its not advisable to get recommendations from people on the forum as regard investment advice. You need to make those researchers on your own to decipher it. You can look at mainframe, cardstack, harmony, etc but do your due diligence
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:54:27 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW. 

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

what you say is ico nice, for ico to come i choose some below:
1. wemark
2. araw
3. cryptics
4. Datablockchain
5. MYDFS
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
I do not think it's a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico.
it's also up to you, but my main choice for ICO is Mainframe and Abyss
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 07, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Well there's a lot of good ICO's out there actually if you're going to read all of their whitepapers you will say that all of them are promising however let's admit that most of them will end up being a scam.

In choosing ICO a criteria or hype should no be only the basis we should also consider our guts or trust to ourselves however we should be responsible on the outcome of the project whether it is scam or a legit project.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
That's top:

HashRental Received A Contribution Of $10 Million during their ICO from an unnamed Hong Kong-based blockchain investment fund previously purchased crypto mining BTCC Pool.

During the pre-sale, Hashrental collected more than 5,000 ETH ($3 million) and successfully reached the soft cap. Now the ICO stage continues (from May 18 to June 18, 2018) for Hashrental. A contribution of $10 million has been made from an unnamed Hong Kong based blockchain investment fund that previously purchased crypto mining BTCC Pool.

This event will certainly increase the investment attractiveness of the project and will significantly expand the platform’s capabilities. About cooperation, Hashrental and BTCC pool are not reported. But assuming that the capacity of BTCC pool can be rented through Hashrental, we get a unique and largest marketplace for hashing power rent.

HashRental marketplace connects sellers (miners) of hashing power with buyers of hashing power through smart contracts, decentralized Escrow. It offers convenient and easy-to-use tools for all crypto-market participants to create as much profit as possible.

The platform will operate without commissions until the end of this year. And after January 2019 (launching of full-services decentralized Hashrental) begin the introduction stage of nodes. Fees will be set at 0.1% (for example on Nicehash it is 3% + 5%). The Hashrental team will plan let go of the marketplace and make it controlled by the community instead of from the 2019 year.

https://www.investinblockchain.com/hashrental-10-million-contribution/
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
At the top of this list is ICO ArcBlock, which is the most prominent representative of the COIN series in the Blockchain 3.0 generation. The project will be open for sale through ICO on March 3.2.2018, the project is the first Private like very big teams such as TheKhuong, Krypital, etc.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
Trufield ICO is the best one for 2018. Check it out at Trufield.com
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 07, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
try to find a business plan which is integrated to real life.
I found a nice one as you can see on my signature which is connecting real estate business to crypto world.
Real estate business is really profitable so check it.
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
What do you think about the SmartContainers project? The project has high scores, large teams, clear schedule. I fully believe in the success of SmartContainers in the future. Anyone can follow us at https://smartcontainers.ch/en/
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
Safinus is a future project of the electronic money arena. ICO has a high rating on reputable sites like icobench ... everyone can follow at https://www.safinus.com/ you will definitely love this project. I trust the success of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 07, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
At this point of time, i am looking at Fantom, Essentia, Airbloc, oneledger and Of course Akropolis. i am also currently also invested in derp. You really need to do your research to find good ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
In my opinion KOIOS AI is a very interesting project. ICO starts in 7 days. The Koios project is developing an intelligent ecosystem and market that will connect AI developers with consumers and businesses. Recommend to participate
Activity: 47
June 06, 2018, 08:50:45 PM
I think these ICO's are good in the future:-

Harmony

nOS

Usechain

Keep Network
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
I think the following projects will be successful in the future: World Bit Bank, ONe Social Network, Green coin and Smart Containers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 06:22:37 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW.  

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

Pay attention to the new project UseChain. Developers are creating the world's first mirror identification blockchain ecosystem. I think this is quite a promising direction. Details can be found at the blog on Medium - https://medium.com/usechain/get-ready-for-the-worlds-first-mirror-identity-blockchain-ecosystem-9531f187688f
ICO is still ongoing.
copper member
Activity: 658
June 02, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
How about Plentix ICO? One of the best projects in 2018 that has a lot of potential to grow!
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 02, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
One of the most anticipated IPOs of this month is the Quarkchain project. To get to the white list of the project it was necessary to perform a number of actions and earn points. Those who received more than 60 points-participated in the lottery. 5000 thousand lucky people will be allowed to contribute 800 dollars.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 06:11:07 AM
Currently I am Aware of One ICO.

Dakuce:

The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.

Features of Dakuce:

Highly Secured and Encrypted wallet management.

Decentralized Exchange.

24/7 Support.

Insured Trading.

High liquidity.

Multi-currency wallet and free deposits.

Heavy discounts, etc.

For more information: https://dakuce.com/
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:15:38 PM
There are so many ICO that are currently on going and is not that easy for you identify which one is good and which one is not good. But i strongly believe that project like Eligma and DeHedge are very good project in which you can invest your money and expect good return on your investment.
Activity: 163
June 02, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
Unfortunately, the very best ico pass us because their tokens are sold only on private seyli and to us this good coin does not even come, so it's very difficult to guess!
Pages:
Jump to: