Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next good ICO? - page 3. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
ApolloChain is a startup that’s taking the decentralizing power of blockchain and applying it to a field badly in need of it: the energy industry.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
If you like soccer and cryptocurrency so pay attention on Cryptocup project. Cryptocup is a game based on the prediction of the World Cup matches result in the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
You can find out some good ICO’S for the coming months, you can take help from ICO Bench or some other good, monitoring site.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 06:00:14 AM
I like betting and gambling, and recently I've found Luckchemy. It is an online gambling platform driven by blockchain technology and offchain cryptography. This project might interest gamblers and blockchain enthusiasts who want to be sure that the games will be fair.
Activity: 183
June 02, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
In my opinion, promising ICO project is Productivist. Productivist plans to safeguard sensitive information through “highly innovative applications.” One example is a feature on its smart device which streams sensitive files directly to a 3D printer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 01, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
I have no idea about the next good ICO project to invest in Smiley. Beside I also believe that it's useless to create a thread to ask about it Grin.

But from my experience I can see that almost bounty campaign managed good bounty managers in this forum always has a good project behind so I think you can find out good ICO project by yourself by finding out good bounty campaign managed by good bounty managers Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
If you believe that those icos are good mate, just go and participate into them. Actually, our very own research will helps us to decide whether what coin we must buy mate. And make sure mate, invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 122
May 31, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
if I think for now the best ico is NTOK and Mainframe will be good for our future, but even so we can check ICO at https://icoguide.com/en, because this is not the right time to look for good ICO, are all at risk now.
Activity: 93
May 30, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
There are so many ICO projects currently underway. one of them is ICO ENLTE. I think investing in this project is very good. because the Enlte project is already entered in TOP ICO 2018. besides that many investors have invested in this ICO ENLTE. to know about this project see on its website https://web.enlte.com
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 29, 2018, 04:59:41 PM
I think the token exchange is the best, and the second token Gonetwork, neon exchange has a good quality because it belongs to an exchange, such as the history of IDXM, now has a fantastic price, I have invested to token coss exchange, I save, hopefully get endurance, but the individual who becomes the determinant, which is worth investing, prioritize its own predictions.
Activity: 88
May 28, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
I think Mainframe, Edenchain will be good.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 01:47:57 PM
I think mostly, its not advisable to get recommendations from people on the forum as regard investment advice. You need to make those researchers on your own to decipher it. You can look at mainframe, cardstack, harmony, etc but do your due diligence
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
This month, there are many good ICO founded, better invest on the ICO that there product will boom in the future. Investing in an ICO is a good idea but be careful on the ICO that are going to scam you.

Cardstack and NEX are good icos coming up and one can research more and invest into them
Activity: 74
May 27, 2018, 02:41:32 AM
In my own opinions, I would recommend that  before you try to invest, you better learn it , about the concepts and ideas of the company. technology is also very important.
so, overall you have to learn it.

But some icos are
Nex
Harmony
Factom.

You can research on these
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 27, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
The best project right now is REMME. The project revolves around user authentication and protects the user from intrusions by having a human less system. One can be absolutely sure of their security with REMME and over time you would find its use in almost every industry like IoT, Critical Infra, Exchanges etc.
So I would highly suggest you to invest in this project. ICO is over but it is still going strong.
Activity: 109
May 27, 2018, 02:27:08 AM
I do not think it's a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico.
it's also up to you, but my main choice for ICO is Mainframe and Abyss
Activity: 69
April 26, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
MY opinion these ICO  CryptoKami - Decentralized Reserve System

The New 3rd Generation Blockchain Infrastructure for Global Financial Services

Vitalik Buterin’s DAICO concept and KAICO - Hiroshi Kobayashi’s CryptoKami platform for ICOs have the same goal in terms of increasing the power of the contributor community over ICOs, thus reducing the risk of scams or insufficient effort by the development team. Their goals are quite similar but the two solutions have different features.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
It is not very advisable to give advice but I think that DIW Token project and Datecoin project can be evaluated as a result of my research. The project team in both projects consists of very successful people and the working principle is very good. Both procs have approached ICO history and pre-sales are available. Let's see how we'll get results in a few weeks.
copper member
Activity: 60
April 26, 2018, 10:28:20 AM
Hello guys. I will just leave this link here. We hope you will find our project interesting!
Activity: 90
April 24, 2018, 01:47:09 AM
ZIL (Zilliqa)
The Zilliqa (ZIL) blockchain platform is dedicated to supporting high-throughput and data-driven distributed applications to meet the necessary expansion requirements for businesses such as electronic advertising, payment, sharing economy and property management.
Pages:
Jump to: