Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 05:04:10 AM
In my opinion, none of the Cryptocurrency in this world is perfect.
Each Crypto has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Each coin also has a different level, this depends on your needs in getting coins.
Bitcoin, which is a great coin, it turns out that after being studied it has obvious weaknesses.
And if you are looking for the perfect coin, it will not be there because each coin has its own characteristics.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 04:59:20 AM
we can't predict the perfect crypto so every coin has its own specialty.
Activity: 199
November 13, 2018, 04:36:06 AM
in my opinion nothing is perfect in this world including in the crypto world, all have their own shortcomings, for example today, where practically all coin crypto experience a very drastic decline in prices, and that causes current loss of coin holders very much if they sell the coins, so in my opinion as perfect as any crypto, still there are still shortcomings or risks behind it
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 13, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
The most ideal cryptocurrency is the one that is always growing and growing at 20-30% per year, so you can save money and have passive income, still has a wallet that is impossible to crack and is traded on all exchanges. I dream about this crypto currency and I will invest all my money.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
November 13, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

nothing perfect.
but I think bitcoin is the best coin ever.
bitcoin have the biggest marketcap, biggest fans, all market support bitcoin pair.
this is an amazing coin ever.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
Personally, I think that today Bitcoin is the ideal cryptocurrency in the modern market. This is a really strong, successful and demanded cryptocurrency, which has an excellent potential for successful development in the future. Although if you wish, you can find some reliable altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
Perfect cryptocurrency certainly has a very complete system so there are no scam projects or people lose money because their wallets are hacked. But this Cryptocurrency has a very good system and many people are attracted to it because they believe in this system they benefit. And Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good coins and have advantages, so many people are attracted to crypto because of the two coins.
Activity: 640
November 13, 2018, 03:02:59 AM
I think that we still didn't create a perfect Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and for me, it's a golden standard. Yes, there are a lot of promising and perspective altcoins, but none is perfect or better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
It is difficult to say which cryptocurrency is ideal today. After all, each coin assumes its advantages and disadvantages, which must be taken into account by the investor. I consider BTC to be the strongest and most successful cryptocurrency, although I also believe in the potential of Ethereum and Waves.
Activity: 196
November 09, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
in my opinion now this position is successfully taken by Ethereum. it seems to me that it has become the most ideal cryptocurrency in the entire market over the past few years. I think that he will be like this for a long time
Activity: 210
November 09, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
I think all the coins that are growing now are perfect. but this list naturally does not include coins that are on various exchanges for several days or do not go out on it. I mean the top 100 cryptocurrencies
Activity: 210
November 03, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
I would like to in one coin had smartcontract she was completely anonymous , and of course I would like a very fast translation , I think in the future this coin will be !
Activity: 182
November 02, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
With all respect to ethereum I think bitcoin will be always a leader in such question. I don't see any coins on the market that couuld beat it
Activity: 560
November 02, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
I think, that cryptocurrency we already have. So it is ethereum. Of cource it has a speccial limitations, but now it is the best coin.
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 02, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
The perfect cryptocurrency is a cryptocurrency, which so stable in market, have good price for you, when you buy it and very good price, when you just sell it. It's impossible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 03:18:59 PM
It would be better to use global brands, organizations, companies for the development and popularity of cryptocurrency. I think then the demand would increase
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 02, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency at the moment all there is out there is just projects that are viable and ones that are not viable. Take profit and never look back.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
iBlockchain Global invests into altcoins on a unique exchange giving members incredible results. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during these investments. The last investment was on Saturday and the coin reached 5500%! - t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://i.redd.it/5w6dg1vfypt11.jpg
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2018, 02:21:51 PM
In my understanding, the ideal cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrency that is used as fuel for some kind of platform, and also constantly increases in price, albeit slowly but growing.
I feel that the ideal Crypto would be one that is powered by electricity/human body. That coin would really damage the economy.
Activity: 434
November 02, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
In my understanding, the ideal cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrency that is used as fuel for some kind of platform, and also constantly increases in price, albeit slowly but growing.

There are a lot of coins in the market, and they are all interesting. It is difficult to choose. I will give you 5 of those that are in my wallet: Bitcoin, ETH, On.Live, KickCoin, Credits, they are all special to me.
Pages:
Jump to: