Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 10, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
for me it would ethereum. Every on in crypto must be know this famous coin. But i do think there is new coins such as ubt. Ubt is from german and they trying to be a legal coin. Its not scam and they do experience working with so many big company in germany. I so see so many  potential in ubt in future, first they are trying to be legal and could be use without worry with legality and the platform will really help people to use blockchaim technology. In future i think there might be their own net for blockchain and also they do have a partnership with nem which is one of famous coin. So this really under rated coin.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
etherium requires consideration of several other characteristics. The first is the success of the block-startups launched on its platform, and the second is the speed of development of its direct competitors, for example, Cardano's crypto-currencies.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
in the mean time in my opinion there is no perfect coin but you can ask or say it promising coin as each one know higher that crypto wrold remain in high danger if we don't forget it as best or everlasting coin.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 10, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
I think the perfect cryptocurrency is the one not just a profit-oriented business but a business with a heart which main goal is to help other people to obtained income to fund their great future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
August 09, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
As of now I do not think that there is a perfect crypto currency that exists. Maybe the apple or google of blockchain is yet to enter the market. Till then lets rally behind bitcoin Smiley
You are too pessimistic and assume that other projects are scams other than bitcoin. if everyone thinks like you I don't think there will be a new project that is growing rapidly until now.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
for me, the ideal cryptocurrency is coins that do not depend on others. bitcoin is close to ideal. because its price is not affected by other coins and it is independent.
Activity: 133
August 09, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
The most perfect cryptocurrency is currently only Bitcoin (BTC), there is no altcoin that can compete with BTC. maybe someday there will be the most perfect that can be used for any transaction on the world market
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
For me the perfect cryptocurrency is bitcoin because they are in demand business that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this kind or field of business and also industry.
When it comes to trading profits and the ability to raise and lower prices due to market news, bitcoin is more difficult to predict than any other altcoin. I can see this market covered by the news rather than the internal power of that project because there is so much picture information to the whole market that the first effect is from the bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
For me the perfect cryptocurrency is bitcoin because they are in demand business that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this kind or field of business and also industry.
Activity: 162
August 09, 2018, 01:28:32 AM
cryptocurrency that is perfect I think crypto is able to stabilize. And often the existence of interesting surprises. market could be sustainable. And a lot of legit ICO could. That's a very interesting crypto and I dreamed of.
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 01:27:53 AM
I don't think there is a perfect cryptocurrency so far, because the technology of cryptocurrency is still improving, and now only bitcoin is near perfect.
Activity: 294
August 09, 2018, 01:19:39 AM

What are your thoughts?

There is no perfect crypto, every cryptocurrency has goals, advantages and disadvantages, so choose the one that meets your needs, according to your character. My advice remains on Bitcoin, because this is a strong coin and will be in the first position in the future.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 09, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
I think Bitcoin with second layer scaling is the perfect currency -- so if lightening works we should be pretty set!
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
Large communities are very influential on the value of crypto. like doge and ripple which have a large community so the price of the coin is stable and only slightly affected by the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 167
August 09, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
Nothing is great. Be that as it may, there is the best as I would like to think. To be specific Bitcoin, which has the biggest stamp among other Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the bestm As for Altcoin, I picked Ethereum on the grounds that the stage has been utilized a great deal of tokens and new coins.
Activity: 179
August 09, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Blockchain innovation will keep on growing and additionally the advantages that digital money gives to its clients, so I don't think there is an immaculate coin, yet a close impeccable cryptographic money is a cryptcurrency that has its own stage like ETH.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 12:56:50 AM
None of the current coins is perfect. They have got their own advantages but still if I had to pick up  one, it would be bitcoin only as it is trend setter.
There is no perfect cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

What are your thoughts?

There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency, every cryptocurrency has a purpose that serves, and also every cryptocurrency has its own characteristics. so look for cryptocurrency that suits your needs, and for the matter of bitcoin, he will be topped up at any time.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 08, 2018, 10:23:13 PM
None of the current coins is perfect. They have got their own advantages but still if I had to pick up  one, it would be bitcoin only as it is trend setter.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

What are your thoughts?

They have products that work, teams that develop projects and good market responses about coins. If the community grows bigger and the development is good then it will be perfect. So, an established coin is a popular coin, owned by many people and becomes a major trade.
Pages:
Jump to: