Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:10:18 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market, currently the BTC that holds the greatest value in trading. While there are many other cryptoes available in the market, I think BTC is the best for investment right now.

Yes bitcoin is one of the best coin we need to invest but there are still more potential coin that the price was so small now and we afford to buy more. I think we should invest on altcoin and at the same time bitcoin because I know altcoin is also the best potential coin that we can earn more profit soon.
Activity: 490
August 08, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
In my opinion Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency on the market. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it gave birth to cryptocurrency, Ethereum is queen, it is very popular, most ICO are using the platform of this altcoin. Many experts predict that in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Now the market is bleeding, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market, currently the BTC that holds the greatest value in trading. While there are many other cryptoes available in the market, I think BTC is the best for investment right now.
Activity: 175
August 08, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
In my opinion ETH and NEO is the most reliable cryptocurrency for the long term. I think it is a  very secure the platforms and it's have  a future bright
Activity: 172
August 08, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
The best cryptocurrency according to me which is scam free and has no loss is bitcoin BTC made by Satoshi Nakamoto . Its the best and has taken the crypto market to an another high level !
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

What are your thoughts?

I mean, crypto money will come to me completely. I can see opportunities here, we will be more feasible with technological progress and will be lucky if we and people start from now. You must know that development is done to perfect what is lacking.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 09:17:30 AM
I dont think that perfect cryptocurrency exists now or can be produced in the future. Every coin form Bitcoin to unknown altcoin has it own advantages and disadvantages.
the perfect cryptocurrency is Strategic scarcity, incubating demand and distributed value and i think Bitcoin its a good choose to have an perfect cryptocurrency. bitcoin was the first. Since its release in 2009, it's become the most famous, established and valuable cryptocurrency. Bitcoin remains the most visible and frequently traded cryptocurrency.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 09:04:09 AM
I dont think that perfect cryptocurrency exists now or can be produced in the future. Every coin form Bitcoin to unknown altcoin has it own advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
I think the perfect Cryptocurrency should be extremely secure.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 08:52:01 AM
The perfect one for me now is Eos. This reliabe one is too promising for everybody here because eos will be developing in the future as well so imagine the result of its increasing.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 12:06:38 AM
Everyone also of course want the same thing. Where there is no scam, can walk with sustainable and also always can give you an advantage. and crypto should also pay more attention to each of its members.
copper member
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
In my opinion, the perfect currency is Ethereum, all of its feature are perfect and it has no competitor now. ETH has high price, big volume and market, biggest ecosystem.
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

What are your thoughts?

The ideal crypto currency is inherently safe, has a balanced demand on the market, without strong price fluctuations.
If only in profits, then of course it is possible to pay in any country in the world without tax.
All of this still needs a process to reach all aspects of life.
Activity: 504
August 07, 2018, 07:12:21 AM
From my point of view, such a question is not correct. It seems to me that there are a lot of coins and tokens on the market that are similar, but there are also so many projects that differ and do different work.
Activity: 89
August 07, 2018, 07:06:53 AM
I don't think there is anything like a perfect crytocurrency. There is always one thing that may seem bad about it. Just find one that meets your interests.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
August 07, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
There is no perfect crypto. Each coin have pros and cons , personally I am waiting for Universa release, i keen on Neo and ETH and I am looking forward to TON release, because it will significantly affect whole crypto space
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2018, 06:49:49 AM
In eneral, there is no ideal cryptocurrency for each has its drawbacks, but some crypto-currencies stand out from the rest, for example, smart contract.
Activity: 41
August 07, 2018, 02:10:34 AM
We don't need a perfect cryptocurrency. It is simple enough to buy coffee or other products for this currency. And modern technology already allows this to be done. But this does not happen for political and economic factors. And of course the ideal cryptocurrency should be safe.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 06, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

What are your thoughts?

One in which has a strong team has built some trust and is low on fees. I would say a coin with smart contracts such as Eth or neo. These coins have more functions and cheaper fees than btc!!!
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
Perfect coin ? Never exist a coin like that! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: