Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 32. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 10:05:50 AM
The perfect cryptocurrency was and always will be Bitcoin. People think because it was the first one that there are better ones coming out, but that is one big fat lie from people that are trying to profit from some other cryptocurrency they are trying to secretly push. Thing is, Bitcoin wasn't even the first digital currency, but it is the first working one and people have been trying to perfect it ever since.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 09:08:18 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency, they all have their positives and negatives.
Currently you have Bitcoin dominating the digital currency world, then you have Altcoins such as ETH who seem to be steady but have less market value.

Yes you right! maybe they are not perfect because they just a digital currencies that made by a computer program and spreading in online digital world!
For now I have many holding cryptocurrencies some are from airdrops with no value and a big enough value is the Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
November 07, 2017, 09:07:28 AM
In so far as an investment with a good return. It has to be the KING of crypto.....BITCOIN
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 07, 2017, 08:57:21 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency, they all have their positives and negatives.
Currently you have Bitcoin dominating the digital currency world, then you have Altcoins such as ETH who seem to be steady but have less market value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 08:49:56 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
Today its Bitcoin, tomorrow Bitcoin again. In a few months we shall see.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 08:48:07 AM
Groestlecoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 07, 2017, 04:55:30 AM
For me perfect cryptocurrency have 2 main features: transaction speed and low cost fee.
If btc network was high speed we dont seen all theese hardforks
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
November 06, 2017, 11:24:11 PM
Nothing is perfect. But there is the best in my opinion. Namely Bitcoin, which has the largest stamp among other Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the bestm As for Altcoin, I chose Ethereum because the platform has been used a lot of tokens and new coins.
yes nothings perfect depends on currency condition. Yes there is the best coin which is it has high demand that give us profit on it not like the other currency but i think that the best coin will be vanish and it will not stay.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 11:15:32 PM
Nothing is perfect. But there is the best in my opinion. Namely Bitcoin, which has the largest stamp among other Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the bestm As for Altcoin, I chose Ethereum because the platform has been used a lot of tokens and new coins.
Activity: 253
November 06, 2017, 10:52:05 PM
There's no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency, all currency has disadvantages. There are good coin that you can use, but not its not perfect, like bitcoin, eth and etc. Now bitcoin is the most quite perfect cryptocurrency, because of its price and good quality.
Activity: 34
November 06, 2017, 10:24:15 PM
As for me, there is no THE PERFECT cryptocurrency. Every has its own positiv and negative sides.  So everyone choses the best one for them.

For me, the Bitcoin can be the best cryptocurrency. even it had and  is going to see a lot of ups and downs. You should stay the course and never quit. Find something you can trust and stick with it, and I think that thing is Bitcoin.

Ethereum probably won’t be the best, but It could be. However, I do not believe in this.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency network and cryptocurrency beacause of Its popularity, secure networks, public trust and of course investments.
Activity: 387
November 06, 2017, 10:10:43 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There's no such thing as perfect but a good coin in other words. I think the best coin for me is bitcoin, eth, xrp, waves those are the coins that i always want to put my investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
November 06, 2017, 10:10:25 PM
Blockchain technology will continue to grow as well as the benefits that cryptocurrency provides to its users, so I do not think there is a perfect coin, but a near-perfect cryptocurrency is a cryptcurrency that has its own platform like ETH.
Activity: 588
November 06, 2017, 10:01:55 PM
In my opinion the perpect cryptocurrency is always Bitcoin and other altcoin is ETH,DASH,WAVES,LTC and XMR. All these cryptocurrency is mineable for everyone who has skill to mine it. Crypto that can mine by everybody can not scam and their community of the coin will be bigger than premined.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
November 06, 2017, 09:59:33 PM
Channeling General Katsumoto:

They are all perfect.

(I spent a couple minutes looking for a good meme to throw in with this, but sadly couldn't make up my mind. They were all... well you get the idea).
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
November 06, 2017, 09:47:26 PM

What are your thoughts?

I think everybody's choice and reason are different about this crypto currency. because I think each crypto currency character is different from each other, so which one is most perfect may be difficult to explain. the perfect crypto currency in my opinion that has a stable price, in the sense that up and down does not have a very large distance. for example suddenly the currency drops away suddenly. I do not think it's the perfect crypto currency.
Activity: 28
November 06, 2017, 09:34:52 PM
I have read a few whitepapers and research upcoming ICOs and there is one who really caught my attention. Most of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have nothing behind them but Propthereum.io are an asset back cryptocurrency with potentially great coin appreciation. Definitely one you should check out for!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 05:47:00 AM
No one cryptocurrency is ideal. Bitcoin was the first to appear on the market, but it is not perfect.
There are altcoins that are better than BTC on various aspects.

Ethereum offers smart contracts, Litecoin — fast and free transactions, Monero — anonymity and security. Picking your crypto, weigh all its pros and cons.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
November 01, 2017, 02:37:20 PM
The perfect cryptocurrency for me are coins who grow slowly and give you easy but long profit. Then You do not have to be stressed out your coins.

I recommend you coins like waves or ethereum
Activity: 187
November 01, 2017, 02:08:07 PM
I don't think there is a cryptocurrency that is perfect, but i think most of us would agree that Bitcoin would be the most stable and promising cryptocurrency.

The perfect one should have perfect marketing to reach more people. Check waves project, it's a great one, but they couldn't reach crowds easily. Projects marketin departments should work more accuretly. That's the factor for me.
Pages:
Jump to: