Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 27. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:11:37 PM
in my opinion the perfect cryptocurrency is AION, ICON and Wanchain- this is the future of blockchain
Ontology maybe
you can buy this coins in Binance
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:04:28 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

the top  10 in the coinmarketcap is trusted. just like ethereum , NEO and so on. so if you want to invest in you should look in the top 10 in coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
When crypto becomes mainstream and the potential of blockchain begins to be realized, there will be room for multiple currencies. In many cases, this will probably be ideal, as one currency remaining by itself would have a number of adverse effects on the community in general.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
Now, of all the crypto currency, I think bitcoin is the most perfect, but it has its technical drawbacks, the price for it depends on speculators on the stock exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 28, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
There isnt one. As close as we get to perfect could be bitcoin possibly but the notion of perfect does not exist. There are pros and cons to all these coins but that is just it at the end of the day they all have flaws and leaks.

That being said I would say bitcoin is as close to a perfect crypto there can be right now

I agree, and also, be ready to get these sort of answers or of the same context. The fact is, in this market, every coin or token has their pros and cons. Even Bitcoin, being the strongest cryptocurrency around and having the best value, is no where near a perfect cryptocurrency. Because if it is, then it would not be affected by market trends and changes that lead to its dive in value, just like what's happening in the previous weeks. The level of reaching that "perfect" state for any coin is highly unlikely because there are so many factors affecting the value, marketability, view of the community in relation to any coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 28, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

What are your thoughts?
I think there are no ideal projects. They all depend heavily on their team, so they are not completely decentralized.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 28, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

What are your thoughts?

I am pretty sure that you would harvest a lot of answers in the same context stating that there is no cryptocurrency that fits that description. There are so many alleys for bad stuff to happen, whether its the rise and fall of the assets in the market, a sharp drop that leads to some coins dying out, some people who are only in the market to scam and take advantage of others, and all other similar situations that may lead to a number of negative scenarios. I am saying that because this market is heavily imbued with a lot of things that can go south, but then, it also holds a lot of potential, that's why many are still staying in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 28, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. Perfection is utopia.  We are only striving to be better. What you should look for are viable projects which you will rank in terms of higher chances of return on investment.

then you invest into them to profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
Hey. I am sure that cryptocurrency has a great future. of course, there are a lot of scammers at this stage. but they'll all be in jail soon.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
low supply + good team + good advertisement = perfect crypto
Activity: 574
March 28, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

What are your thoughts?

I dont think theres a perfect crytocurrency yet now a days ..yes every crypto are useful  whether its bitcoin or Altcoins  or any other crypto.. there still some issues that needs to be fix..( but please guys dont ask me whats that some issue I am talking about  all I can answer is one of the issue is security as it is) and I know that it will going to fix step by step one at a time..I am also just waiting for it..and if atleast one of the biggest company in this world will pursuing crypto...then I will go for bitcoin to be one perfect crypto..
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
the ideal cryptocurrency is one that has good speed, the ability to build applications on it, and low commissions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 03:11:06 PM
There is a coin named "Perfect Coin". It is a decentralized digital currency that promises to “make all perfect” in the crypto community. I don't find it perfect though, lol. I don't think there would ever be a perfect cryptocurrency because there is always room for improvement.
There is a lot of coins that claim to be this but when things get real and they are on an exchange they dump. The dev's usually run away from that point.
Activity: 546
March 28, 2018, 03:09:43 PM
There is a coin named "Perfect Coin". It is a decentralized digital currency that promises to “make all perfect” in the crypto community. I don't find it perfect though, lol. I don't think there would ever be a perfect cryptocurrency because there is always room for improvement.
Activity: 209
Merit: 103
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING
March 28, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

What are your thoughts?

I guess the best cryptocurrency is IOTA, because there is no scalability problem, the more users it has the more transactions it can handle.
Activity: 504
March 28, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
Now there are a lot of completely different projects that perform and solve a lot of tasks, for example, RepuX is a very interesting project, which now completes the ICO, as well as a very interesting BitWhite project, I really like
Activity: 546
March 28, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
March 28, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
There isnt a perfect crypto currency that exist because everyone of them even the Bitcoin have their own pros and cons. Well it depend to you how you manipulate your asset for it to be perfect. For every token you have and you want to investment you must consider its weakness for your advantage.
Activity: 213
Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission
March 28, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

What are your thoughts?
Not sure if there is a perfect one out there. Deedcoin has an established network of agents and has closed a transaction already before even launching the ICO. www.deedcoinlaunch.com
Pages:
Jump to: