Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 29. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
No crypto currency is perfect but if we compare all then bitcoin can be at the first position among all.
Activity: 490
March 26, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
'' Ether '' begins to press bitcoin in terms of popularity. Probably, this currency has more prospects. If bitcoin can act only as a means of exchange and storage, then Ethereum has a number of advantages. The main thing is the ability to create smart contracts. Now this platform is the most popular in the world when building a block economy, and is used with numerous ICO.
Activity: 32
March 26, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
There are no perfect cryptos. In the world of investments, loss is always present. Fluctuation of market value is inevitable. We just got to find the perfect timing, not the perfect crypto.
|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
Of course bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency.because it is one of the most popular coin and many people believe that this currency.that would be fast, cheap and popular enough to keep it outside the influence of the world’s largest financial institutions.so bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency of our future.
I do not think so, although it is the largest electronic money community in the world but it is not called perfect. There are many fraudulent business models in some altcoins. And especially the downside of cryptocurrency is that they can not control their prices, they are always controlled by the sharks.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
Of course bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency.because it is one of the most popular coin and many people believe that this currency.that would be fast, cheap and popular enough to keep it outside the influence of the world’s largest financial institutions.so bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency of our future.
Activity: 229
March 26, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
I don't think there is any perfect cryptocurrency yet because all cryptocurrencies have their advantages and disadvantages no matter the purpose they serve.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
We can never ascribe any Cryptocurrency perfect in this field with the incumbent/existing Blockchain Technology. If you do not secure any of your Wallets perfectly with the best skill ever that you can apply in encrypting them for unhackable anonymity, you are deeply subtle to been hacked/scammed no matter or no amount of coin you can be keeping there, even the so generic/pioneer coin [Bitcoin] is the most targeted. So, where does the word perfect now unfolded for rationality?
Activity: 6
March 26, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
It is community based. With the of intially amassing a seed community of atleast 20000. Each member will be airdropped 20000 Marinecoins for each proof of promotion. MarineCoin ICO will airdrop 95% of its coins. A crypto currency for the IoT, with fast blockchain transactions. Register and signup airdropped coins. The block chain will be maintained by artificial intelligence. The Iot will be able to be used the block chain. The artificial intelligence will free up time from routine block chain maintenance. Go here https://marineco.in to register, https://marineco.in/ico for ICO. MTC has an artificial intelligence that is time tested.
Activity: 88
March 11, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
Existing networks suffer of a major problem: people think that networks like the bitcoin are totally mathematical, but its proper functioning depends on the behavior of blockcain's users. The Tezos blockchain will underpin secure, decentralized applications and smart contracts while avoiding some of the political and technological problems which earlier efforts such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have faced. Tezos developpement started in January 2014, it's a verry serious project that bring verry good technological inovations.
I think it is the best ICO of the history.

Tezos code is still in alpha stage. And we have yet to see their voting/governance system.
Activity: 215
March 11, 2018, 05:40:54 AM
Existing networks suffer of a major problem: people think that networks like the bitcoin are totally mathematical, but its proper functioning depends on the behavior of blockcain's users. The Tezos blockchain will underpin secure, decentralized applications and smart contracts while avoiding some of the political and technological problems which earlier efforts such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have faced. Tezos developpement started in January 2014, it's a verry serious project that bring verry good technological inovations.
I think it is the best ICO of the history.
Activity: 135
March 10, 2018, 07:05:34 AM
Kim Dotcom has sketched out his vision for a “perfect cryptocurrency” that would be fast, cheap and popular enough to keep it outside the influence of the world’s largest financial institutions.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 10, 2018, 06:53:16 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

I think no coin is perfect. Of course some of them have great popularity and price, but even the ones which have the biggest volumes in the markets can have really bad days on the market.

In my opinion, the coins which are giving real trust are the best coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 10, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
Ascribing Total perfection to any coin in the real sense of it is for advertisement and promotional sake which could turn around to be a doom. Bitcoin could be more of being relied upon other than any coin. This does not mean to say no coin is preferred too, but You just have to make your research and locate/identify the ones that suit your needed potentialities and go for it.
There's no perfect crypto, everything in this world has its pros and cons, and so its flaws. On the other hand, despite its imperfection, let's take a look at the brighter side, be better and keep going.
Even the greatest cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, has the disadvantage like expensive transaction fees, and people's perspective also differs in looking at the advantages and disadvantages of a cryptocurrency. fluctuations may be an advantage for some people and may be a weakness of crypto that makes everything imperfect. there is no perfect cryptocurrency
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 10, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
The first thing this should be is a completely confidential coin like Dash. All transactions are not identifiable. The second thing is the speed of translation and commission. They should be minimal. And of course there is no control by the state, otherwise the essence of the crypto currency is lost. But is this a big question today.  Angry
Activity: 568
March 10, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
Ascribing Total perfection to any coin in the real sense of it is for advertisement and promotional sake which could turn around to be a doom. Bitcoin could be more of being relied upon other than any coin. This does not mean to say no coin is preferred too, but You just have to make your research and locate/identify the ones that suit your needed potentialities and go for it.
There's no perfect crypto, everything in this world has its pros and cons, and so its flaws. On the other hand, despite its imperfection, let's take a look at the brighter side, be better and keep going.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 10, 2018, 05:32:56 AM
I think that there is no perfect currency. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Even bitcoin has its problems to solve. Maybe in the future, as technology will develop, one of the currencies will be the best.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 10, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. All project concentrate only on one/several features but the perfect crypto should combine  all features that blockchain can give.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

i mean crypto money will come to me completely. i can see the opportunities here we will be more livable with advancing technology and will be lucky people who take their place in advance
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
there is no perfection in cryptocurrency forever. a currency can be perfect only sometimes because ups and down are always associated with short/long term investments. so instead of perfection one should go for stability of the coin.

Every coin has its own flaws and even bitcoin, a great one has its own.
Maybe we can instead say the best crypto currency that we have now and being imperfect made everyone loves bitcoin. And with all of its imperfect aspects we embrace it and accept whatever it is as we continue profiting from it.
Activity: 658
March 10, 2018, 04:30:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: