Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the predicted value for BTC in end of 2018?????? - page 3. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
lets give your comment...................
Right now, it is really hard to make preditcions because the market is so volatile at this moment. Also, it is still a long way for this year. The market value of Bitcoin is currently low. So for now, take this opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and wait for the increase to take over the crash. But if I would predict, maybe it would be more than 12 k this year and won't be still able to reach 20000 USD.

Considering the trends the past weeks, you're right there is a long way for 2018.
At the beginning of the year. I was more optimist for the value of bitcoin, nevertheless, 12k is very low but I don't know if these are my hopes which speack for me !
I think bitcoin will range $50000 to its value. Bitcoin is now recovering and still remained alive as what we shown on the graph bitcoin is volatile. In a few hours the prices is rapidly increasing or decreasing but absolutely it is normal because I believe the capability on bitcoin due that it is our future currency and a great contributor in individual and economy.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Right now, it is really hard to make preditcions because the market is so volatile at this moment. Also, it is still a long way for this year. The market value of Bitcoin is currently low. So for now, take this opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and wait for the increase to take over the crash. But if I would predict, maybe it would be more than 12 k this year and won't be still able to reach 20000 USD.

Considering the trends the past weeks, you're right there is a long way for 2018.
At the beginning of the year. I was more optimist for the value of bitcoin, nevertheless, 12k is very low but I don't know if these are my hopes which speack for me !
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Most of the famous experts predicted that Bitcoin will be at $20,000 to $25,000 for this year but this is only predictions as Bitcoin is struggling to reach $12,000 at this moment to think that there are already lot of development happening in favor of Bitcoin but still its look like nothing happen. Anyway, still a long period to wait before this year will end in which there are lot of things that might still happen to Bitcoin progress.
Activity: 350
if it is objective to think it is difficult to make such a forecast considering all these falls and growths in the last few months
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
I don’t know why you people keep asking these boring questions. Like seriously, it doesn’t make sense at all, you can’t ever predict what will be the price of Bitcoin by the end of 2018. You have seen what we are passing through as of now, and all you can say is that Bitcoin will recover, but as of what extent, that you can never tell. So stop deceiving yourselves by guessing prices like you’re sure of it.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I think it will take a long time to be completely insignificant, and it will be good. If Bitcoin rises to 12,000 dollars. But I think it's clearly not give. There are many different nuances that affect the pricing of Bitcoin. 2018, this is the year of total loss.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think it would cross over 2200$ by the end of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

2018 will be a year of universal public awareness of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

There is no doubt that the number of people using encrypted money will increase. Some say that by the end of 2018, more than 50 million people worldwide will have at least one encrypted currency. We can confidently predict that the price of bitcoin is likely to reach $100,000.
I think that's still too high for btc price predicted before this year ends.But if it will be in real,then for sure we will all have a blast celebrating our incoming christmas and new year.For me,bitcoin price will hit between $20k-$30k since it will just suddenly rise up by the last quarter of this month.If what happened from the previous years sudden price increase will also happen this year,then we all don't have to worry today with our current btc price so down.
Activity: 42
Not just me no one can say or predict that because its an unpredictable currency and no one can track its market price
Activity: 126

2018 will be a year of universal public awareness of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

There is no doubt that the number of people using encrypted money will increase. Some say that by the end of 2018, more than 50 million people worldwide will have at least one encrypted currency. We can confidently predict that the price of bitcoin is likely to reach $100,000.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
It is hard to predict what price Bitcoin will sit into by the end of 2018 because it might or might not do the same pattern again like what happened to it in the past year. If that is the case, I am sure that Bitcoin price will go above 20000$ if what happened last year will repeat again. If not and btc becomes bearish, then I expect btc price to sit below 10000$ by the end of the year.
There is a lot of speculation on the part of investors and doctors in the Bitcoin business and market, and I think Bitcoin is going to grow in the future, and the end of the year is probably $ 30000. It is also anticipated that Bitcoin prices will be volatile.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Its so hard to predict what is the value of bitcoin will be in the end of this year because it might be or not happened. But if it will happened in the same way in the past years definitely the price will grow up into $20000 that is our expecting if it will happens again. But don't expect to much because its hurt inside.
We hope such price would be shown by bitcoins to their users. Since last three months we haven’t seen any high race for bitcoins in internal market. We are immensely missing that one hype we have seen last December. Prices may even cross this $20000 and can even go towers $30000 but for that we have to make some struggle to carry bitcoins till such level. Cheers for them.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
Its so hard to predict what is the value of bitcoin will be in the end of this year because it might be or not happened. But if it will happened in the same way in the past years definitely the price will grow up into $20000 that is our expecting if it will happens again. But don't expect to much because its hurt inside.

Yes you are right, it's very hard to predict but if I may, I would guess around 35K USD. Bitcoin will definitely going to grow more compare to what it is today. So Lets hope that by the end of 2018,  its going to be crazy in crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
Activity: 182
it is so hard to predict what will happen in the end of 2018,but for me the value of bitcoin on that time is it will be the good price ever and you have to earn more and more for the time will come you have of coins in that time.
Activity: 52
I cant estimate because I am weak at estimation LOL
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
It will not go up nor go down but I think it would remain stable all over the year
It is out of question for bitcoin to stay at the same price for the complete year. Even minor altcoins keep fluctuating and here we are talking about the master of crypto land. The prices are going to take a huge leap by the mdi of this year and are going to again decrease little bit by the end of September or August. But it is for sure that in the closing months of 2018, the bitcoin is going to set a new target and record in the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Hope this currency price falls below the point that anyone has ever imagined

Why? Don't you like and support BTC? I'd like it to show greedy banksters what a decentralized currency can achieve. The power of the Internet!

It will not go up nor go down but I think it would remain stable all over the year

You must be thinking of the prices of gold or something. For BTC it's impossible. It has never remained in a small price range for a year and it will not do it this year. On the contrary, I will bet you that we'll see a swings of around 10k USD this year. Most likely between 6k and 15k USD.
Activity: 8
Hope this currency price falls below the point that anyone has ever imagined
Pages:
Jump to: