Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the predicted value for BTC in end of 2018?????? - page 5. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This explains the high interest to it from investors and enterprising people who are trying to make money on changes in the exchange rate of this currency. This also ensures its growth. Addition to that bitcoin`s volatility has increased a lot. Transaction charges and transaction time is also increasing day by day. Its peer to peer exchange system, autonomous nature making it more and more volatile day by day. One month ago when bitcoin was in the upward rally, many experts have predicted many figures. According to them, bitcoin price was expected to cross $40000 mark by the end of 2018.
Activity: 184
lets give your comment...................
Yes, Bitcoin has strong growth in 2017, which has generated a strong appeal from media and analysts. I am interested in the comments and analysis of Graham and Ronnie Moas that the price will reach 28000 dollars and may surprise this year.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
In my opinion, now the crypto-currencies are in the same phase as the Internet was in 1995. With each passing day, the spread of crypto currency in the world is growing. I think that the price of bitcoin will grow to $ 25,000 thanks to the growing interest from institutional investors.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Some of my experience is likely in the end of the year bitcoin prices will go up and it happened in a few years ago, this is only a prediction because we do not know the bitcoin prices are very volatile and hard to guess but some experts say next month exactly mei bitcoin prices likely to rise high.
Activity: 191

Bitcoin's price is so volatile, and because of that I may say that bitcoin price is unpredictable. We'll never know the exact price of it. Let's just hope that by the end of 2018, bitcoin price is soaring high to its highest peak.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
No one can tell the exact price of bitcoin this year and before the end of this year. Because no one knows the trend of the bitcoin as well as the altcoin. Just follow the chart of coins so we will not be surprised at the drop and rising prices. No one can say that the price will go up or down because it's just a guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I have a strong feeling that bitcoin will recover and pass the highest price. Bitcoin become popular in the world because this currency will gives in the user/investor of big profit so that it will be use in business. If this will use in business the volume increase also, and more people encourage to use, more people will try this a source of income.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I think we mean "guess" here, not prediction. No one is able to predict the future, these are guesses.
Activity: 210
It all depends on lightning.
If things go well, 50k is not impossible.
Activity: 171
Who knews) may be it will reach 25k in the end of the year? Anyway, btc is strong enoth to not fall, while here is still people that believe in it it will not lose value
Activity: 112
a lot of people predict that bitcoin will raise to $40k++..
well i would say that it will hit about $30k
Finger crossed
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It is hard to predict what price Bitcoin will sit into by the end of 2018 because it might or might not do the same pattern again like what happened to it in the past year. If that is the case, I am sure that Bitcoin price will go above 20000$ if what happened last year will repeat again. If not and btc becomes bearish, then I expect btc price to sit below 10000$ by the end of the year.

You're right mate, it hard to predict but somehow it's our own opinion which in the end we don't really know what is going to be happened in the next coming years. Most of us was very disappointed on the price of bitcoin which was suddenly dropped as much as $6,000 this year which the remarkable peak value reached on approximate value of $20,000. We hoping again that it will be reach up to $20,000 again or even more since many users want a great profit as they believe that their way of living will changed and solved the different problems in terms of money.
Activity: 147
It's hard to predict how it's going to be but i guess it might have reach 50 000.
Activity: 196
Well we can't foresee the future yet i've been perusing some news about bitcoin forecast in 2018 and perhaps some of you have heard that, the most astounding expectation is bitcoin's cost will outperform the $ 100.000 amidst 2018. However all potential outcomes could happen and numerous bitcoin fans are seeking after this, I for one have sold the majority of my bitcoins a year ago, I think it isn't past the point where it is possible to rebuy, purchasing as much as I can.
Activity: 336
Yes, Bitcoin has made significant progress and growth by 2017. It marks the milestone of $ 20,000. Because of that significant progress. There are lots of reviews and analysis on the net. However, I am very excited about Ronnie Moas analysis that Bitcoin will be worth $ 28,000 this year. I am confident and optimistic about this.
Activity: 294
I thought the bitcoin value at the end of the year now would be $ 25k.
I dare not mention any higher number because seeing the events of the last two weeks. Such a horrible thing as last week made me personally experience a great dilemma. All would hope for a higher value than i mentioned, but i can only pray that it will  happen.
Activity: 66
Merit: 11
Well we can't foresee the future yet i've been perusing some news about bitcoin forecast in 2018 and perhaps some of you have heard that, the most astounding expectation is bitcoin's cost will outperform the $ 100.000 amidst 2018. However all potential outcomes could happen and numerous bitcoin fans are seeking after this, I for one have sold the majority of my bitcoins a year ago, I think it isn't past the point where it is possible to rebuy, purchasing as much as I can.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
Nobody knows what the future of bitcoin with regards to its prices that is. Anything from 20K and above at the end of this year will be good already.
Yes no body knows what the future value of bitcoin. But i think bitcoin goes up this year and it will reach 20,000$. Bitcoin can price can double the price now but we need to wait that time.

It was 20000 last year too. Hope it goes higher than that.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
I think it will climb up to 25k$ to 30k$ by the end of 2018.
Sound so ridiculous but it's possible to reach this value because in every year, it increases it's price as I've seen on previous years since 2009 until 2017. I'm hoping to see this value by the end of this year. 
Yes every year price of bitcoin increment. Maybe it may reach more than $25k yet we cant give the accurate answer for this. All we can give is our speculation of price may seems this year end of 2018.
Activity: 154
I cannot categorically predicts the price of bitcoin in the end of 2018, as it seems to be very difficult to do for now considering the slow rate of market price  which is  yet to stabilize. So for now it will be difficult for any body to predict the end of bitcoin in 2018. Many believe that  Bitcoin  will rise again mid year.Bitcoin have a history that after dip it will actually rise again. I think it may rise above 15k as the year progresses, it is not the first time bitcoin is experiencing dip, but surely it will rise again, we just need to keep Holding on.
Pages:
Jump to: