Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the predicted value for BTC in end of 2018?????? - page 9. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
My predictions are...
The decrease of bitcoin supply.
The demand of investors will increase and decrease.
The bitcoin communities will increase.
The business somewhere will adopts btc ways.
The project campaigns will count more.
The price of btc still not stable.
The price of bitcoin will reach 22k.
The price of bitcoin could fall in 11k.

These is all what I think it could be before the end of 2018
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
lets give your comment...................
I think the predicted value of bitcoin this year worth a million pesoses
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
There is no assurance that the price of bitcoin will be the same as 2017 happened. Maybe it will rose up or dip down. Unfortunately, today's value affected by the banning of the other countries. Hopefully, the price will be back at the end of the year. If I will predict the value definitely, it is around 8-10k usd.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just a wild guess. $60,000  Wink
Nah, that is a lot of money just for the end of the year, i can easily predict a $30,000 by the EOY for bitcoin.
Or maybe it will be touching a little bit more than that, but 60 thousand dollars? No way, that is a lot of money for me.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Funny you ask because I have been thinking about this all week this week and originally I thought we would end up at 100k. Then after some careful consideration I backed off that bullish sentiment and thought more accurate would be 45-60k based on how much money is in bitcoin. However now after understanding what Lightning Network represents and the capabilities behind it I finally landed on a 75k price point for the end of 2018 which would be a rough 5x from the beginning of the year. Pretty sick returns yet compared to traditional markets, eventually that will taper off but I don't see that happening in 2018 nor do I see a negative return this year.

Honestly, it is almost impossible to predict Bitcoin price, but I will try. I suppose it will be about $25 thousand by the end of 2018.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
Just a wild guess. $60,000  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
So called experts predict Bitcoin price to be drastically reduced to $1,000-$3,000 and I can't wait to see their faces when this year ends.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
my prediction is maybe still under $20,000 end of 2018 maybe pump and dump happen in this year well its my prediction, nobody knows what exactly the price of bitcoin end of 2018.
Activity: 154
My Prediction of bitcoin in the end of 2018 is the sign ( + ). Plus is usual to give in every activities that progressive and potential. Bitcoin totally is a unbalance scale in a Balance weight. Now a day's btc is increasing the price again from down to up. The up and down price of bitcoin is seems an active motion of btc. In the end of 2018 btc price high again.
Activity: 350
If you're simply a fledgling who has quite $10000 on your hand, and you have got the chance to double that money by simply investment on bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
indeed for the time bitcoin prices tend to decrease drastically if compared a few months ago, but of course this is not new for bitcoin and is a characteristic and appeal for traders to make trade transactions in bitcoin.
but I believe that bitcoin prices will rise again in a relatively short period of time, and for the prediction of bitcoin prices by the end of years 2018 it would be realistic if bitcoin prices would reach $ 20,000 later in the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
if we talk about the price of btc at the end of 2018 is very difficult to predict because the current bitcoin world market condition is very declining, but I think bitcoin price in late 2018 is more expensive than before because many of the newcomers and investors who join in this bitcoin , my prediction of btc price could reach $ 50000
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Its really hard to say anything as the many countries are running away and even proposing a ban on the crypto currency so there might be a drop in the price . But , if the countries does not respond that way then the price might increase to around 30,000 bucks but still not sure on anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
According to experts who predicted bitcoin prices by 2018, their predictions are different but all say that prices will continue to rise and some even predict the price will reach $100,000, incredible.
I personally hope it happens and i believe that bitcoin value by the end of this year will grow faster than 2017.
I predict the bitcoin price by the end of this year is about $30,000 - $35,000 per coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Right now it is very hard to predict the market conditions and also the valuation of the bitcoin is low and i don't think it will be good to predict the BTC now because the market is trending sideways and there is no momentum, volatility, or any strong traces of demand is seen till now so that it confirms the uptrend and nor the downtrend is confirmed yet so that we can short sell the BTC for day trading profits. Right now i think we should be waiting for any trend to get confirmed and then we should act based on that trend. If the uptrend is confirmed then we can see the target of $25,000 and if the downtrend is confirmed then we can see again $5000 on the price chart.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

It's hard to predict bitcoin prices by the end of 2018, because bitcoin price is always fluctuate.
But I'm not feel surprised if in the middle of the year bitcoin prices touched above $ 20,000. Roll Eyes
Obviously predicting the closing price of bitcoin in 2018 is a task that is very difficultto achieve, although there are a lot of speculations and predictions which I belief are exaggerated as regards the price be as it may from my own analysis the price of bitcoin always set a new highest high record every year invariably Iam  predicting $20,000+ in 2018.
if we only compared last year then end of 2018 my prediction is $20k * 2. but if we compare from 2009 or 10 i can't predict. When the price hit $20k and stable at $16k or $17k we thought it would not go behind $15 but after few days it came down. And recently it went $9k. In this condition how we can predict what will be the price for BTC after 11 months.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76

I would say that it will hit 1 million again and become stable in that price ( not literally ). It will be a good time for investors to participate on it, bigger price, bigger profit.
It affects not only the big fishes but also the small earners for they will earn a bigger profit too, thru investing or holding.
Activity: 130
It is hard to predict because the price of bitcoin is going up down up down. It depends on the news that takes effect in the price. But i think the peak price of bitcoin this year 2018 will reach to $25,000.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
hard to guess, but with all the new attention, innovation and so many evangelists it will likely be much more bullish than bearish! Cheesy
Activity: 608
very difficult to predict bitcoin prices, especially now still early in the year .. i think bitcoin only need adjustment in 2018 .. it is now very cheap price ,, but that's not the end of bitcoin ,, because bitcoin will reach $ 30000- $ 50000 after adapt in year 2018 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: