Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the price of BTC in 10 years? - page 2. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
No one can say if bitcoin will even survive after 10 years. My advise is that keep taking out profits at regular intervals to be safe.
it is right thing to take the profit and sell when your bitcoin is at highly selling phase of high price and it will reach the highest level of marketing, price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease many times and no one know what will happen but I think bitcoin will have more pumps in coming future, bitcoin will spread over the world so wide and all the complexities that our government have with bitcoin will be not more as every second country suppose to accept bitcoin now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It depends.
There is no way, one can predict for all those 365 days.
2016 had 366 days and the value showed a complicated journey. Lowest = 365$ and largest = 900$. A rise of unbelievable 146.5713%
016 also witnessed Bitcoin halving which fueled price rise. Next halving will be in 2020 and subsequent will be in 2024, 2028 will witness another.
Activity: 180
it is impossible to predict. Depends on many factors. If states are positive about crypto currency, the price of bitcoin can reach as high as 100k and even more
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The bitcoin price is a bit lower today but in the last eight years the price is increasing.
No one can say I am as high as the price. And we need to check the bitcoin price per year so we know the whole thing
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Nobody really knows the price of 1 BTC after 10 years or so. But all I know is that it will go up every year. It will be beating ATH per ATH. I believe in that. And by 10 years bitcoin will be known in the whole world. Every single people that have built up minds might have it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
10 years ahead there will be no Bitcoin,
but a more developed platform is being planted this year
Bitcoin will be replaced, the revolutionary coin will make a coin with the aim of perfecting BTC
Activity: 546
Bitcoin is going to be 100k USD in 10 years, said by the person who had already corrected his prediction when he predicted bitcoin will go 2k USD.
Bitcoin could make up 10 percent of the $5 trillion average daily volume in the foreign exchange market in 10 years, according to him. (Saxo Bank analyst Kay Van-Petersen).
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
No one really know what's price of bitcoin in 10 years later. but possible the price of bitcoin will be high than at the moment
you know that bitcoin is the best of payment and the best an digital assets
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
It might be difficult predict the price of the bitcoin in the next 10 years but however we will see in the next few years what we have witness last year. that is the price will skyrocketed and reach another great peak price before falling down again. due to the volatility of this coin and other altcoin it will be difficult to predict the concise price of the coin but before the next 10 years we will actually see some price of bitcoin that will beat our imagination 20k, 30k, 40k etc which will create alot of medium attention.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
We cannot predict on what happen of btc in the 10 years from now but for me ill think the btc will be have a huge price coming up for this. And for now the btc was now a popular in the whole world and maybe it will be promising as always.
Activity: 98
I just want to tell you Bitcoin future is bright no one can product perfect price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The market cap of gold is close to $8,000,000,000,000. If Bitcoin eventually replace gold as the standard store of value for investors (not saying that it will), it has to to increase to around $450.000 in value.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
If we really consider the movement of it since it started we can conclude that in 10 years its price will be more than $20k. I said that because every other day btc price increases relatively.
Maybe the value of the bitcoin in 10 years will not only $20000 I guess it would become much more than $20000 but it could also lower than $20000. Actually we couldn't utter precisely because the value or the prices of  bitcoin itself is so unpredictable and no one will guess a right guess so let's just wait after 10 years of what will be the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
In my opinion bitcoin price would rise beyond our imagination. Base on the population graph that is rising year by year then it would be implication that the demand will rise and the price will surely shot up in a sky high price.
We are not sure what will be the price of bitcoin after 10'years, it was unpredicted. Think about the price of bitcoin after a month was hard to predict how about that 10 years. Aside from that prediction was not always right. But I know we are all hoping that during that time bitcoin was so high and comtinously developing for the better.
Activity: 43
It is hard to predict like many people says but for me we are investor we might that bitcoin can get its highest value to get the big profit 😁
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Its hard to predict the price of bitcoin in 10 years,  it can be more valuable or can be priceless. But me as an investor hopes the price bitcoin can be grows 2-3 times in next 10 years. So money issue will be solve  Grin
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I'm sure that the next 10 years bitcoin price will be very expensive because many will use bitcoin as one of the payments and bitcoin will be very rare.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
The price of bitcoin will be appreciating with a time to time and like wise the value of bitcoin we keep increasing as a result of fact. Secondly bitcoin has a great functions use in time coming, which we make the price to hit 50000 USD, because of the functionality
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
If we really consider the movement of it since it started we can conclude that in 10 years its price will be more than $20k. I said that because every other day btc price increases relatively.
As for now BTC is unpredictable price because it depends on it's circulation on people's activity.Right after 10 years? Hopping for bigger value and more people involved to BTC.
Activity: 346
Nobody can predict the price of Bitcoin in 10 years.. It will depend on many things like mass adoption, big investors and how the dev team will handle major problems like scalability..
Pages:
Jump to: