Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the price of BTC in 10 years? - page 7. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 27, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
This image is often helpful when considering how big cryptocurrencies could become. I'm sure a lot of people have seen it before, but worth sharing again:
http://money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Bitcoin could make up 10 percent of the $5 trillion average daily volume in the foreign exchange market in 10 years, according to Saxo Bank analyst Kay Van-Petersen. Its market capitalization could grow to $1.75 trillion which would make each bitcoin worth $100,000. - i got these details from c[Suspicious link removed]m
i think this is true.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
No one can predict about the price of Bitcoin in advance. But bitcoin price is now lower than past month. It is possible to cross Bitcoin price $20 very soon.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 27, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
I think 10 years later there will be no bitcoin, because the bitcoin inventory will run out in 2024, or maybe the only remaining in the market is just a little, and make the bitcoin price becomes very high. may reach $ 100,000 more. this is my long term prediction about bitcoin.
I agree with you . Bitcoin prices are likely to rise sharply in the next 10 years and may soon reach $100,000 in the next few years. I think this could happen very soon as the demand for Bitcoin is increasing and everyone is holding a lot of Bitcoin instead of keeping gold or diamonds.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 27, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
      nice writing man, really didn't have a hard time reading your post and understanding it,  you should go and make more great articles that have great topics like this.

anyways, you are right. there really are no predictions or speculations as of now that are completely accurate since there are still, as what you have said, no available solution into solving the puzzle of price movements. it's just like every time that we get to find ways to predict the price, the market just goes and becomes a whole new story again. and then we're back to zero once again. so to make the long story short, there really is no such thing as an accurate prediction yet about what the future of bitcoins and other cryptos will be. anyone telling otherwise is either high on drugs or just a great lier.
Activity: 196
January 27, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
1 decade after, the price of bitcoin will surely reach up to 100K or exceeding. The stability of bitcoins value has not yet reached, and continuously increasing. This is the best opportunity for us to start investing as soonest as possible to have brighter future when the right time comes:)
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
in my opinion the possibility of bitcoin prices occurring after 10 years could reach $ 50K- $ 80K.but we don't know about cryptocurrency will alive...i hope cryptocurrency will alive for long time...
I think 10 years from now the price of bitcoin will totally become expensive like it will reached $50000 to $80000 and I hope it would happen because it would result to a high income. Even though the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable I still believe that it will have a bright future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 27, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
To predict the price is very difficult, already produced 80% of bitcoin and will soon begin to affect the deficit of the cryptocurrency. Of course, this is a very large jump in prices. So exact prices can not guess even a good seer.

Agreed. We have yet to see what will really happen with bitcoin being a deflationary currency. In theory prices should continue to shoot up, but crypto is of course very unpredictable. If bitcoin really does succeed and become a mainstream global deflationary currency - who knows? We are so used to dealing with inflationary fiat, and it affects the whole course of the world economy. We will need to learn how to think in a very different way about things like wages and management of debt.
But whatever the effects and wherever the price eventually goes, I'm confident it will be much higher than now.
Activity: 161
January 27, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
It will be very high. In 10 years everyone will be using bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
I think 10 years later there will be no bitcoin, because the bitcoin inventory will run out in 2024, or maybe the only remaining in the market is just a little, and make the bitcoin price becomes very high. may reach $ 100,000 more. this is my long term prediction about bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 27, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
This is good question.If we analyze history of BTC,it will implicate that BTC was nothing just few years ago,it got fame and after fluctuations ups and down it went high more than people expectations.BTC told the world that it has tremendous potential to come up with the expectations of the people.Although its being banned temporarily in some countries,but it can not be centralized.Its person to person transactions.If government involve to overcome it,it will be complicated.Secondly there is also demand and supply matter.Its volatile no doubt,but it attracted many people.In coming years it will reach around $100k-$200k.It has become a name of trust in cryptocurrency market.King always remain king....
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
Great Britain is calling for a meeting to hopefully have Bitcoin regulated in some way, so we really don't know what the outcome will be until it happens... Bitcoin could disrupt the entire Govt system which I wouldn't want since there will be chaos all over.
Activity: 76
January 27, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
This is hard to predict, but I think there are only two possibilities. It is unimaginable that we have high prices, or we go bankrupt directly and are worthless. This is the final result of bitcoin. But 10 years, during what happens during the change We can not imagine, think about Bitcoin 9 years ago appeared, encryption currency world has now developed.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
It will depend upon the governmental activities towards Bitcoin, if will retain it's decentralization and no regularion towards Bitcoin investing then it's price may be around 100-200k or even more.
It is a long journey ahead,
So get ready for cruiser journey of Bitcoin.

Very true, yet no one can predict what really will happen to the price of bitcoin since we are here in a cryptocurrency in which everything is volatile.  But yeah if government continue to support bitcoin and people will continue to invest it is very likely to happen. There is a big possibility that bitcoin will continue to fly high.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 03:56:06 AM
100k $ comingggggg :lol
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 27, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
It is not possible to predict the bitcoin price after ten years because bitcoin is a digital currency and its price may increase or decrease at any time.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 27, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
The price depends on supply and demand like everything.
As can be seen as so far the price of bitcoin has been strongly correlated on the nr of accounts that hold bitcoin.

The question is what will bitcoin ultimately be used for. Payments / Loans / Equity / Derivatives?
If its just payments it will be a part of a 90 trillion dollar supply
If it includes everything it will be a part of a several quadrillion dollar global market

There are many alternatives to bitcoin today but bitcoin is still the most widespread and distributed currency.
If it will remain this case looking at history we can expect 90% of the other coins to disappear.

Expect it to fly high if it stays the big gun.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-how-much-money-exists-in-the-entire-world-in-one-chart-2015-12-18

Future cannot be predicted.Anything can happen in ten years.Either bitcoin can rule the market or it can disappear from the world.But if see the current situation of bitcoin in the market,we can say that it will continue to function even after 10 years.Its price has recahed new heights.It has become the leading cryptocurrency now.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake bitcoin even in the future.It can also give competition to paper money too.
Activity: 28
January 27, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
I think bitcoin will grow in 10 years because it will get known by the other investors. And they will invest and invest.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
January 27, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
No one can predict the price of bitcoin after 10 years. Bitcoin price is unstable. And we're not sure if bitcoin can reach it's supply 10 years from now.
Activity: 23
January 27, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
The price depends on supply and demand like everything.
As can be seen as so far the price of bitcoin has been strongly correlated on the nr of accounts that hold bitcoin.

The question is what will bitcoin ultimately be used for. Payments / Loans / Equity / Derivatives?
If its just payments it will be a part of a 90 trillion dollar supply
If it includes everything it will be a part of a several quadrillion dollar global market

There are many alternatives to bitcoin today but bitcoin is still the most widespread and distributed currency.
If it will remain this case looking at history we can expect 90% of the other coins to disappear.

Expect it to fly high if it stays the big gun.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-how-much-money-exists-in-the-entire-world-in-one-chart-2015-12-18
Pages:
Jump to: