Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the price of BTC in 10 years? - page 4. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think BTC would have the same price as of today. Ofcourse let's also consider the holder and the increasing population of btc from time to time. If there is no mishaps then Btc would survive longer.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Bitcoin prices are very low years ago. Nobody even heard Bitcoin's name. Prices have increased too much. Thousands of coins were created.
The price of bitcoin rose to 20k in months.
In the coming years, crypto money will make our lives more. I'm sure that. But the prices will be difficult to predict what will happen.
Activity: 224
i dont think i can predict the price of bitcoin 10 years from now, even i dont now what is the price tomorrow.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency price are volatile in the market. You even dont know what is tomorrow price.
Activity: 58
The Bitcoin has emerged as a fascinating phenomenon in the Financial markets. Without any central authority issuing the currency, the Bitcoin has been associated with controversy ever since its popularity, accompanied by increased public interest, reached high levels.
Activity: 29
It cannot predictable
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, I am not a great fan of numbers so I won't comment any number here but at this stage we don't even have 10% of world's population using Bitcoin on the other hand this technology has a potential to serve the needs of entire globe so I do see an exponential growth in the coming years if things are going as per our expectations and the year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream and from this point, the time frame of 10 years would be very crucial for growth of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I genuinely don't trust BTC will keep going that long. I unequivocally trust that digital money is the future, and that in the end a few coins will be standard that you can pay for nearly anything with, however I don't figure Bitcoin will associate with that long. The high exchange expenses and moderate process makes it difficult to pay for most things with it… Some different coins will take care of those issues and we'll see a limitlessly unique market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will be rocket price and it will surely go to 75000-100000 US$ . Bitcoin will be mother of crypto currencies which will hit high price and will see millionaires.
I think the $ 75k- $ 100k price can be achieved this year with May's price tag immediately reaching $ 11000, but if the May month price is still under $ 10k then we are waiting a longer time than now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It will depend upon the governmental activities towards Bitcoin, if will retain it's decentralization and no regularion towards Bitcoin investing then it's price may be around 100-200k or even more.
It is a long journey ahead,
So get ready for cruiser journey of Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin after 10 years will become high because every after year the price of bitcoin will increase unexpectedly. Actually we don't know what will happen because the price of it is inpredictable but for me there's more chance that the price of it will increase.
we really will not know what will happen with bitcoin in the future. it's just that I believe that the price will continue to increase in each year. I'm sure, nowadays many big players are quietly investing in bitcoi in bigger jumalh because the price will grow bigger in the future.
Activity: 347
It will depend upon the governmental activities towards Bitcoin, if will retain it's decentralization and no regularion towards Bitcoin investing then it's price may be around 100-200k or even more.
It is a long journey ahead,
So get ready for cruiser journey of Bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin after 10 years will become high because every after year the price of bitcoin will increase unexpectedly. Actually we don't know what will happen because the price of it is inpredictable but for me there's more chance that the price of it will increase.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
The BITCOIN, known as the currency of the new technology age, could be one of the best investments you ever made.

Gone are the days when it was only used for dodgy dealings on the Dark Web, now it is a serious investment for businessmen.

We heard only last month that if you had bought $100 (£78) of bitcoin in 2010 at the 0.003 per cent price, you would now be sitting on a whopping $72.9 million (£56.9 million) now.

And now we’re hearing over the next decade how the current price of the BITCOINcould rise from $2,200 (£1717) to $100,000 (£78,000), marking a 3,483 percent rise from its recent record high, CNBC reports.
This staggering prediction comes courtesy of an analyst who correctly predicted the cryptocurrency’s meteoric rise this year.

Kay Van-Petersen was behind the call made in Saxo Bank’s annual report called ‘Outrageous Predictions’, which forecast that the bitcoin would hit $2,000 (£1,560) in 2017. And it did, only last month!

Van-Petersen stresses that despite this being a rough calculation, his growth predictions could even be ‘conservative’, citing the rises of bitcoin’s value back in 2013 of over 5,000 per cent.
Activity: 364
In the past 10 years bitcoin price were not good as now and in the last month of the last year 2017 bitcoin price is relatively good and it will increase in the next years 10 years is the long term and many new projects will started for bitcoin and the usage will also increases.
Merit: 107
As everybody knows it is impossible for us to get the correct answer for this question. No one can be sure 100% that what they are predicting are correct. All we can do is assume the price, and the smart way to do it is look at the price history. !0 years ago I do not think no one have imagine that we will reach the all time high of almost $20,000.  From $0.001 to $20,000 is a big leap. Will Bitcoin do it again possibly, let's just hope this will come true.
Activity: 39
Merit: 11

I think bitcoin will reach the price of $1 per 1 satoshi, nothing is impossible.  Roll Eyes
bitcoin prices are hard to predict due to fluctuating and ever-changing prices, but I'm sure that bitcoin prices in 10 years will continue to rise and will still provide profits
Merit: 46
No one can tell us how much the BTC price will be after 10years, It is too impossible for an individual to predict something.

Though even if someone really know and tell us, no one here will believe that person so there is nothing to argue with this topic. If you really want to know what will be the price of bitcoin after 10years, STAY ALIVE.

There are only 2 possibilities:
1. If there is a high demand for bitcoin there will be an unexpectable high price.
2. Bitcoin will be dead after 10 years.
Activity: 70
In 10 years, it can even touch the million mark. I am sure that if it survived for 10 years, I can easily retire based on investments I had done so far.
Activity: 272
yes, what is the price of 10 years of bitcoin from this year, we can not predict the price at that time, I think the price will be higher than now, so I think you still have a lot of chances to get bitcoin now, because now the price is low.
Activity: 28
it's very hard to predict something in 10 years, especially Bitcoin, because its price depends on regulations of government.
Activity: 26
It is still not late to invest in btc, there is lot of room for growth. In 10 years. I expect bitcoin price to be at least $500000.
Pages:
Jump to: