Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the real problem of man? - page 17. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 08:40:17 AM
Real problem of man I think is not being contented on what they have right now even if they can eat everyday they still not contented, even if they already have 3 gadgets, still they don't have contentment.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:22:11 AM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

to balance career, family and themself
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 27, 2017, 06:27:14 AM
In my opinion, the real problem of a man is how to support his family financially and how to be a good husband and father to them.

I do not think it refers to male people but to humanity in general  Grin
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 27, 2017, 06:26:29 AM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

I think we are animals after all and this comes always as people fight each other for supremacy, from wars to little arguments. You can see it from childhood to adult life, where people organize themselves in groups to overcome smaller groups, etc...
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 04:09:18 AM
In my opinion, the real problem of a man is how to support his family financially and how to be a good husband and father to them.
Activity: 36
December 26, 2017, 09:31:57 AM
He dont have problems until he get marry because the women create the problems for man Grin
Activity: 85
December 26, 2017, 08:58:04 AM
The real problem of a man is jealous as to others. It hard to resist. When the man feels jealous he will lose the love for others.
Activity: 72
December 26, 2017, 08:57:31 AM
The real problem of man is that he doesn't really want to live well. He wants to live better than someone there: a neighbor, co-worker or classmate..
Activity: 187
December 26, 2017, 06:50:09 AM
I think the human problem is a problem in the family such as economic problems. If the economy is uncertain, then family members will act irrationally and eliminate moral values.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
December 26, 2017, 04:43:49 AM
The real problem of a man is their pride.  The pride is one of the factors which we can consider root of many problems. Through pride man can learn how to be arrogant. Pride makes man hard as a stone.  Pride will result to cruelty. It will complicate many problem. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 26, 2017, 04:24:06 AM
i think the real problem of man is money to provide the daily needs of his family
Activity: 6
December 26, 2017, 04:21:06 AM
I think is the real problem of man the Money because he will do his best to provide for his family that is my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 02:19:48 AM
the real problem of man is being selfishness they dont want to show care to everyone and also a pride they dont want the down their ego

People have a lot of problems, but the main thing is a big love for money. Money and resources push a person to crime and war. Perhaps someday a person will get rid of his vices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 01:43:48 AM
every person comes with his weaknesses and problems and his duty to improve...this is the problem of my opinion that people don't want to develop and grow in their morals and principles
Activity: 83
December 25, 2017, 08:11:40 PM
No matter how many times you do things right, do one wrong thing an humans will look at you differently. That's a major problem which is part of our nature as humans.
Activity: 64
December 25, 2017, 08:10:03 PM
Each of us has different opinion but for me i think the best problem of a man is confident to talk to a girl. Come to think of it when we was young we always feel fear when girl try to talk to us and sometimes feel like heaven when we can talk straight to them that is our problem when we were young but still now that is also our problem maybe not to all but some of us afraid to talk to girls
Activity: 43
December 25, 2017, 08:04:17 PM
Lack of money and sometimes unhealthy.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 25, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
The real problems of man are the lack of others.There are few people today who aren't jealous of othres.He should be satisfised with himself, and work on himself to be even better.
Activity: 14
December 25, 2017, 12:07:22 AM
The real problem of man is how to became a man as a rational being. If man knows how to go with the flow of life, not doing anything against the law of humanity then there would be no problem. Most problem arise from lack of discipline and self abuse.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

I think mankind has only 2 problems, and those are having no respect for what others believe in and being not contented for what they already have. Due to these two problems, a lot of problems rises and develops into different branches of problems. I believe that when this is gone, then the world will be more peaceful.
Pages:
Jump to: