Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 24. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 31, 2017, 10:47:40 AM
What is my best investment strategy? It's easy to answer, I start my best strategy with everything I can, where I have an important guide to start a new strategy.
I have to understand first the best will be about the best traders, I am not careless start something which I do not know his way.

I see there are many ways to start the best investment. and make sure i enter jumblah deposit to start btc trader. then we can start btc trader.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 31, 2017, 10:19:10 AM
I just buy Bitcoin when the price drops and then I sell when the price rises. That is the easiest strategy of all.
That's true, no more no less. But learn how to control  your emotions,  it doesn't mean that if you saw bitcoins is falling down your going to sell it right away, just monitor first if it will go all the way then sell it if you really have to.
Well most of us consider the same strategy because it is the most basic of them all. When the price drops it is a good time to buy. For example bitcoin right now has dropped to 13,000$ in which it has reached 19,000$ mark, a lot of investors consider this as a opportunity to buy some more bitcoin because everyone believes that bitcoin will recover and continue to rise up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 10:06:07 AM
I would invest most of my savings into cryptos and bitcoin and hold the coins until a couple years. I'm sure the price of it has potential to go high, if the adoption keeps growing.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
December 31, 2017, 09:49:17 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
For me, my best investment strategy is, buying bitcoin into low price and convert it into cash when the price is high, or invest into a investment site and run after you get your payment, Dont invest again cause there will be a greater chance to get you scam by that site
You investing on HYIP sites or ponzi sites? Since you do mention on investing on sites and then ran away once you got profits which i do see its a really very risky thing to do since you wont even know if you are on the right time or not which it is just similar on playing gambling. Risking money to earn money is common but we should really be wise on doing it.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 09:43:01 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
For me, my best investment strategy is, buying bitcoin into low price and convert it into cash when the price is high, or invest into a investment site and run after you get your payment, Dont invest again cause there will be a greater chance to get you scam by that site
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 31, 2017, 09:42:08 AM
I just buy Bitcoin when the price drops and then I sell when the price rises. That is the easiest strategy of all.

That's true, no more no less. But learn how to control  your emotions,  it doesn't mean that if you saw bitcoins is falling down your going to sell it right away, just monitor first if it will go all the way then sell it if you really have to.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

My strategy is more focused on holding bitcoins, and when bitcoin prices decrease I will buy less. I'll keep it up until the price goes up and sells some of it, and from what I sold I'll save it to buy bitcoin if the price goes down again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 05:36:21 AM
I think the best strategy for investing is to wait and be patient, as we know that when prices are down we will panic selling so we never think again whether we profit or lose, when the investment of course we have to be prepared if the loss so waiting for a long time is the best strategy.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 31, 2017, 03:31:44 AM
Dividing in two lanes, gambling investment is still a priority over trade. There is no special formula except to keep adding flying hours and skills. If many people are afraid of gambling, then that's where the true profit potential is. Take bold steps from an endless optimistic attitude. Do not ever delay the time to focus on investment priorities.
Activity: 20
December 31, 2017, 01:51:44 AM
My top option is separate your budget. Depends on your channel to make moneys you should widely invest money in both short term and long term investment which is low risk and secured.
Activity: 42
December 27, 2017, 12:04:06 PM
The best stragedy on investment is spliting your money into many projects. That action will splits your risks too. All in one project will be extremly dangerous.
Activity: 148
December 27, 2017, 08:57:59 AM
You don't really expect people to tell you strategies that actually work, do you?
be confident in any strategies and make a creative mind or strategies to be wort it
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 08:10:31 AM
Take all you know biases you have in your mind while trading crypto and other trading instrument available online, our biases affect our future result in trading you always rule by the known biases in trading then it cannot be profitable over time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
December 27, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
I have several rules that I adhere to for successful investing.
1. Do not try to repeat someone's investment steps, no matter how successful they may seem to you.
2. Never invest, guided by only one opinions, they can also be diversified.
3. Never dispose of money under pressure, especially when investing in the collective investment market.
4. Never invest your last money and certainly do not take it into debt.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 07:24:25 AM
i'm just reading their website specially their roadmap and then make an observation on the project if it is active and many supporters then i will invest just a little, but in the other people there is no strategy they depending on their luck like on trading they just observing the flow of the coin then on bounty is the same but if you invest in bitcoin it is a good profit
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 07:19:56 AM
there is no actual strategy in cryptoworld for me because there are so many people that are just buying bitcoin when it is low price i mean cheap price like that they called it a best strategy which is effective. buy low sell high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
December 27, 2017, 07:13:01 AM
My strategy just simple.
What I do now only buy  bitcoin and when gains i sold it. And join this forum to follow signature campaign for get more bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
December 27, 2017, 06:44:34 AM
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
About investing. Dont have any strategies because honestly i didnt know how to invest here. What ive only know about investing is that you are buying some bitcoins wherein you will deposit that bitcoin here in some particular ICOs. And when that signature campaign reached their hard cap or even their soft cap. Maybe the value that you deposited in to that campaign will be doubled or being tripled.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 27, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

seriously,i do not have any strategy to invest here.i am just joining in a campaign only like signarure campaign where i can earn.yeah, we need a strategy to have a good and successful investment.i think buying bitcoin when the price is low is a strategy because when you buy btc then hold it for a long term to wait the price of bitcoin when increase it and look always the price of bitcoin to knoq when you sell it. But it is depends on us how to make a plan or to make a strategy to invest.for mw,maybe lets just read more about bitcoin an d in forum especially to the higher rank lets read their post to expand our knowledge for our best.
All old bitcoin holders know this fundamental strategy of making huge profits with this amazing currency or investment. You simply need to stay calm and patient with your bitcoin especially when it is undergoing some correction and avoid panic selling, don’t do it even in your wildest thoughts. Bitcoin is the one which is continuously increasing in prices and you can only make profit when you’re re very much patient with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

every our action currently affect our lives in the future, and just as in investment, I feel the same fear,
and once thought I should set aside some of my assets in gold or other investments,
but that I can try every time I will continue to invest in Bitcoin,
because the opportunity does not come twice...
Pages:
Jump to: