Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 104. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I Regret selling most my ETH before the $400 spike and not knowing how to control my emotions before I gambled thousands in POLO and Bittrex.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
My regret when I first got to know cryptocurrency I did not know HYIP site that give doubled btc, when I put my bitcoin there hoping it will be two but the next day scam, now I already understand sites like that and will not touch it again
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
MY absolute biggest regret is keeping money on exchanges for extended periods of time even when not trading. In hindsight, I would only keep them on exchanges to trade and then withdraw immediately.

I have lost thousands from this mistake, and it really, really sucks.
Activity: 67
To those of you that got these coins for such a cheap price like 0.25 and under... why did you guys sell ?  Did you just wanted to make a profit and then get rid of it?  Or did you needed money and that was the reason why?

Because from what i read here, lot of ppl here keep talking about getting altcoins at satoshi prices... i had no idea what that is until i googled it and basically its very cheap.   Thus 1000 satoshi is 3 cents only. 

I sold out and used the money to buy extra hash and stock up on well established markets like ETH - I made a little bit of money holding onto the ETH but nothing in comparison to if I would have just held my coins.

Now everything I mine I hold - Regardless of how I feel about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
To those of you that got these coins for such a cheap price like 0.25 and under... why did you guys sell ?  Did you just wanted to make a profit and then get rid of it?  Or did you needed money and that was the reason why?

Because from what i read here, lot of ppl here keep talking about getting altcoins at satoshi prices... i had no idea what that is until i googled it and basically its very cheap.   Thus 1000 satoshi is 3 cents only. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I kept putting money into the "regulated" market because I was too afraid of investing in unregulated currencies. Took very long to figure even the former is full of market manipulation by the big buys sitting in Wall Street so moved into Crypto too late (LTC @ 25, ETH @ 190). Still have some decent profits, just wish I'd moved away from crappy regulated non-sense long back into coins where Wall Street is not manipulating everyday
Activity: 67
Selling off all of my altcoins and buying 35,000 stratis on launch at around 1400 satoshi - Selling them all and getting out of crypto for a while at around 2700 satoshi only to find out I could have cashed out at $350,000 USD on July 17th. That was an eat shit and die moment for me.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
2013 is the year when i learned about bitcoin but i didn't believe in it. The ethereum came and again but didn't buy any. I fully regret all this, now i don't want that to happen again so i am buying a bag of altcoins that have a big potential and i don't care if i lose. regret means you lose big time too!
Activity: 139
Not buying BTC in 2011.
Not buying ETH in the start of the year.
Not going into the VERI ico .
Activity: 224
I regret not buying Ethereum when it was $30.

Don't relive this regret by not buying any WAVES!!!  It's gonna be the next big thing!!!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Not holding SC, DGB, XRP is my biggest regret till now
all 3 coins have done x30-50
Activity: 728
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Investing in a lot of money in a lot of altcoins and now what you swe in your portfolio is a low price altcoins and is all color red and your main capital was already in half what will you feel watching your money going down everyday i should just cash it all out and i guess it having a bad time pumping again.
Do not do that if the coins you invested are any good then you should keep them and wait for the recovery, the market is going to go up once again but you need to have patience if you do not and cash out now then it will be impossible to recover your money.
Activity: 742
What's my pity in cryptocurrency? I think a lot but the most regrettable is that I lost a big profit two weeks ago. Thinking back, I feel so stupid and regretful. I participated in the bounty campaign twitter of an ICO project. After it ended I was paid an altocoin number, I watched the price of it, it was very high value but I wavered, I wanted to wait for its price higher. But then it fell deeper and did not increase anymore, I regret that, I missed the opportunity
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I regret not buying Ethereum when it was $30.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
I started trading cryptocurrency in yobit and bittrex couple of months back when eth value around 30$ even I found lots of recommendation I dint invest its biggest regret in small span of time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Investing in a lot of money in a lot of altcoins and now what you swe in your portfolio is a low price altcoins and is all color red and your main capital was already in half what will you feel watching your money going down everyday i should just cash it all out and i guess it having a bad time pumping again.

Exactly! Suffering heavy lost in portfolio, and you couldn't sell and dip at all. My biggest regret is to not saving some BTC always in case you spotted some potential pump
Activity: 252
So far i do not have that biggest regret like you'll expirience, scam or bankrupt in some investment and gambling, the only thing i regret in crypocurrency is being too late to learn this crypto world. I hope i will never experience it but they say that you will never learn if you have not done any mistake.
Activity: 700
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency was when I was hesitant at first to invest in trading because I was too busy gambling and had more losses than winnings. If I had invested those money I spent in gambling I would have had lots of profits right now because btc at that time when I started was still very low. It was less than $900 at that time I started and I just wasted them in gambling.  Embarrassed
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
My biggest regrets in Crytocurrency
is when i am so very late in Cryptocurrency. Undecided
I'm just new and yet so many to Learn about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Not securely backing up one of my wallets correctly. I lost about .5 BTC off that. I have had bigger losses and non wins than that but that one hurt more because I simply lost just lost my keys. Was a crappy few days of feelings there. Watching my tail a lot closer now because of that. Overall sucked, but all was not bad I suppose.
Jump to: