Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 106. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It very unfortunate for me to be involved in cryptocurrencies lately, I had the opportunity of accessing some high paying satoshi faucets few years back  I even had access to bitcoin paying faucet I just ignored those stuffs not knowing that the price of bitcoin will skyrocketed to this present level
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
One of the biggest regrets that I have done was investing a large amount of btc in a site where it is not actually growing in the way that I have expected.I'm not actually scammed but the time and effort that I have wasted wasn't payed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it.
Five bucks, lucky you but its understandable why you did not buy in because at the time very few people actually believed that blockchain technology could get this far...others probably labeled the whole project to be some ponzi scheme

I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.
You?
WoW, you really have an eye for these big projects only bad part is you cash out early maybe a change of strategy should swing in our favour for better profits Wink

What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency?
The only regret i have just like others is not buying a bag lot of bitcoins when they where super cheap....cant believe guys were able to buy pizza for 10000 Bitcoins 
Activity: 462
I never had any regrets in this cryptocurrency, but my friend had experienced it when the altcoin price was unstable, my friend sold it and a few hours later the altcoin price went up 5 times than before and it was a lesson for me not to be in a hurry
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
As a new bitcoin user, I have no reason to regret the bitcoin, other than my regrets that always waste my bitcoin on the gambling table, by mid 2016 the bitcoin price is still low around $ 400. And at that time I dont have Bitcoin price predictions Will increase dramatically to $ 2700.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Selling 5 BTC (into FIAT) 5min before the fork...

MOST STUPID MOVE EVER

IT STILL HURTS !!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I regret not continuing to mine back in ~2011 because IIRC I was only breaking even or there abouts with the power expense Sad and then later on toward the end of 2013 being cautious about getting back into mining instead of just buying up a ton of GPUs right at the get go... then again in the world of money you cant have regrets or dwell on hind sight or you'll only end up depressed, the future is what matters!
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
The biggest regrets is not buying when the price of bitcoins was too low in the past and in trading I have a regret that I didn't sell my altcoins at the right time when it was giving me good profits as I waited longer but price went in negative direction which gave me huge loss.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
There is no regret if you just HODL!:D Only regret can be that I didn't buy in sooner

you are right, Most of my regret is to sell it at the beginning. It makes me regret because I am supposed to be able to get over 10 bitcoin if I hold the coin Sad

Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I accidentally sent 0.05 BTC to a payment address twice. The service could not return me my coin as the address was for one time use only.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
There is no regret if you just HODL!:D Only regret can be that I didn't buy in sooner
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I think the worst thing that I did was not to accept my friends gift. It happened 5 years ago. A friend of mine was giving 10 BTC because it costs less than a dollar during that time. I rejected his offer because I think it's just a waste of time and I didn't see any potential. I didn't know that it will be a big hit.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
lost everything
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
A chance to have 10 BTC for 10$ Investment. I know some of others here do not believed. But because of trading it has become true
Become a trader is very full of adventure because sometimes you will become a millionaire here. And I actually experienced this. I both
Altcoins called XBY (Xtra Bytes) the price is 0.00000001 BTC or 1 Sats and a bout 500,000 Coins so 0.005 BtC or 10$ almost in price. And then suddenly XBY get a bubbled. I know this is a shitcoins and this is a PUMP&DUMP coins.  and I sell it quickly when I get a 2x profit but somehow the price still banging to campaign for 1,500 sat per PC's. I regret cause if I hold my coins and sell it on that price its almost 10 BTC. And It's too late to know that this altcoins have been bought by a good developer. The lesson is Simply get a knowedge her before get actions.
Activity: 308
My biggest regret is i missing my wallet keys  Cry. I lost like 300$, that made me really2 sad for a long time  Cry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
sex coin
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
missing NEM and Decred airdrops
Activity: 209
not having paying attention to people speaking about bitcoin in 2010/2011 on some forum..I was more on playing some warlock...
but we can't have any regrets...we all know bitcoin now ! Wink
Activity: 136
3 For me.

1. Storing my first bitcoin on mtgox to trade.  All gone.

2. Buying into the recent pump and dump on CHC and losing a fair whack.

3. Converting Eth into BTC pre fork to get hold of BCH and watching Eth go up massively. Now im up in fiat terms but down in Eth terms.

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I know bitcoin about a year ago, when it's priced around $ 675, I'm sorry for not immediately buying a lot because I'm more interested in investing in properties and stocks.
Jump to: