Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your constructive hobby? - page 17. (Read 18299 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
December 24, 2016, 05:16:44 AM
My hobby is programing systems where my members can earn cash.
Cash is now in satoshi.
it is so funny to see that only so few people profit from my cash games.
But it does not matter...so is life.
my cash i offer is always taken (lol)

In short, you're running faucets, tip threads and promoting giveaways? That's great and reading your signature, I see that you're making a faucet website. I would suggest you to collaborate with any exchange website or make one yourself and run a faucet sideways. It would balance out traffic and do two tasks at once. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 24, 2016, 05:11:47 AM
My hobby is programing systems where my members can earn cash.
Cash is now in satoshi.
it is so funny to see that only so few people profit from my cash games.
But it does not matter...so is life.
my cash i offer is always taken (lol)
Xavier
December 24, 2016, 05:07:29 AM
I like to study spreadsheets, you can edit a game through different functions, this is very interesting.

Do you mean using cheat engine or tools to know the gaming database and how it works? That's a great hobby.

I love singing, although I sing very ugly, but what is the relationship, I am pleased to be love to sing, listen to it with you.

No one is bad at singing, my friend, we just feel that way. Keep it up and one day, you might join a band Cheesy
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
December 24, 2016, 01:30:31 AM
I love singing, although I sing very ugly, but what is the relationship, I am pleased to be love to sing, listen to it with you.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
December 23, 2016, 11:54:22 PM
I like to study spreadsheets, you can edit a game through different functions, this is very interesting.
Xavier
December 23, 2016, 06:43:51 PM
We all have different hobbies. What is one hobby that sets you apart from your friends and also has a constructive usage.
Mine is to learn how to code in various languages by accepting jobs. That makes me work better under pressure of submitting my work fast.
P.S: Making memes doesn't count.
Pages:
Jump to: