Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your experience in trading? - page 16. (Read 9125 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
First you need to understand - do you need it at all? Well, it's natural to have some amount for the start, which you can lose relatively painlessly, because at the beginning of the trader's path, depot losses are inevitable, it's an axiom. And so everything is simple - buy cheap, sell more = profit.
Activity: 307
September 08, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
In trading, I'm good. simple rules: Do not listen to anyone, do not listen to advice; Do not trade for something you do not follow; Buy only what I have already analyzed, and not what I wanted; I use the deposit management; If you understand that trade is not yours, then do not torture yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 08, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
The experience is not great but successful, I sold my coins several times and after that they fell heavily in price, which allowed me to buy a lot more of the same coins, I think that in the future when the crypto currency market goes up it will bring me very good profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
I have numerous experience in trading, so I don't know the one you really want to know, maybe the negative one or the positive experience, let me start from the positive one, Trading is fún especially when the market is not down like what we are experiencing now, it was just like a dream come the first I trade.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 05:24:54 AM
always monitor market conditions, find information every time.
and also exchanging opinions with other traders.
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 05:19:47 AM
experience is essential asset in trading. experience comes with the passage of time span inside the paintings (trade). Crypto marketplace is childish to get profits in buying and selling chart evaluation won't work we can expect lengthy-term benefits via retaining coins . however I would really like to have a look at more at least weekly buying and selling to improve my income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 12:39:01 AM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank

My experience was a clueless journey. Buying what's active pumping on the market or either buying cheap shitcoins wishing it to soar one day but I learned a lot now and I changed that way and  do research.

All the scams that been around this year already vanished. There isn't any point in discussing failed projects.

can't share ur confidence about it and we should discuss all kind of projects to prevent making mistakes in the future.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 07, 2018, 07:43:22 PM
Hi guys,
I have read a lot about trading. I think knowledge is endless, so I need to hear more from you.
 Thank

My experience was a clueless journey. Buying what's active pumping on the market or either buying cheap shitcoins wishing it to soar one day but I learned a lot now and I changed that way and  do research.
All the scams that been around this year already vanished. There isn't any point in discussing failed projects.
Activity: 113
September 07, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
Hi guys,
 Thank

I think the most valuable thing about trading is the experience other than learning theory. Experience is what makes us strong and honors the courage to take risks and apply the right strategies to get profit.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
I have small experience in trading and not very good. Now I am investor and holder. Because I am very nervous trader and it is not good for my health.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
When it comes to trading and reading all of those graphic.. yes, knowledge is literally endless. Reading some other people’s experiences about trading might help a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:23:12 PM
I have a negative experience in trading. So I'm using the hold strategy. These are less risky than day trading.

yeah, it's reliable, but anyways u should to pick urs drop (i mean sell) point.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
Some time ago I lost my money several times but now i am more carefull and get only profit with my investments
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Hi guys,
In my experience I think it is the best thing happen to my life, very life changing lesson indeed. About a year ago I didn't even know how financial markets work, it is truly exciting to learn and practice your skills at trading.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
my experience of trading on the stock exchange is unsuccessful. I bought coins and they fell in price. therefore, I do not trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
The easiest way to learn trading is from Youtube. There are lots of videos with clear and easy-to-understand examples. My personal experience is tracking the project and setting out my own plan. When it comes to the planned profit, I will sell it immediately.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
My experience is really great, of course, I have encountered many struggles like losing 10-20% of my investment especially when I was a newbie in cryptocurrency world. My best experience in engaging on cryptocurrency market is when I share my knowledge and skills for those people who wants to learn.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
I do not know how to trade at all, it just takes a lot of time , I just invested my money and keep my entire trading)
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
From my experience, it is profitable. I prefer short term than long term though in some instances I am forced to hold when prices don't go my way. My technique is that when the current price of altcoin is below by 10% its average price, I buy and then when prices go back to its average value I sell. I don't mind making many 5% trades per day.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 07, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Well, i'm not really into trading though i trade sometimes. One thing i've come to realized about trading is that is tedious especially when done manually. You can stay glued to your PC 24/7 unless you pay for bots softwares which can buy at certain low prices and sell at certain high prices for you even if you're offline.
Pages:
Jump to: