Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite books ? - page 2. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 07, 2021, 06:41:31 AM
I've read quite a few good books, but the classics, especially the Russian ones, remain a favorite for me.
Merit: 2
September 07, 2021, 06:35:28 AM
Gone with the wind
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
September 06, 2021, 09:42:43 PM
The Book of "Snowden" , this makes me think how good people is against suffocating and they can win in their battles.

My favourite book is Al-Quran.

Yeah i Know that is the most respected book of your religion .

Activity: 1064
Merit: 0
September 06, 2021, 06:16:54 PM
My favourite book is Al-Quran.
September 06, 2021, 12:21:49 PM
all parts of "Shadowhunters" and "The Hunger Games
September 03, 2021, 09:08:35 AM
Harry Potter
August 31, 2021, 08:58:03 AM
Shadowhunters all parts
August 30, 2021, 06:49:58 AM
Harry Potter, Jane Eyre, Pride and Pondering
Activity: 37
March 25, 2021, 10:38:08 PM
The one I remember most is "After School" by Keigo Higashino. The whole book of "After School" revolves around Maejima's feeling that someone is about to murder him. In the end, it was the other two male teachers who died. However, it was not a manslaughter. Premeditated killing!In the end, Maejima speculated that the murderer was Keiko, but Keiko was just an accomplice to help Emi kill the two male teachers. Then why did Emi kill these two male teachers? A good and quiet female student actually thought of killing a teacher?
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
March 25, 2021, 10:36:17 PM
"The Education of Love" mainly tells a series of stories about the little boy Anrico on campus after the transfer. This book is written by the Italian writer Amicis and is also very famous in Italy. Children's books, novels. Many Chinese writers also highly recommend it. But what I like about this book is actually nothing to do with these gimmicks, because the content of the book really enlightens me as a young child. The knowledge of love is indeed an education of love, for children of that age. Said, it seems that what is missing in life is who will teach me what love is. Through this book, I have an initial good impression of the truth, goodness and beauty of the world and human nature. In this good impression, I have grown up and remembered all the way. What should be done and what shouldn’t be done, and gradually become mentally sound.
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
March 25, 2021, 10:28:44 PM
One of my favorite books is Gone with the Wind. When I read this book for the first time, it was because the second-year Chinese teacher asked us to write a book, and then he also provided a lot of book titles. At that time, I saw the title of this book and found it very strange, because I saw it. The kind of love story book.
Activity: 26
March 25, 2021, 02:16:01 AM
My favorite book is Embrace your inner child. In the process of reading, I can’t help but want to cry. It almost reopens all the scars in your heart, forcing you to face up and analyze the trauma you have suffered. Trauma is really a painful thing. But when I finished reading it, I felt a deep relief. I completely let go of something that has always made me feel heavy, knowing what all my anxiety and panic originate from, and knowing what caused the two people to not understand each other What? Knowing that many things are "not anyone's fault", it makes me feel a great sense of forgiveness.
Activity: 55
March 25, 2021, 02:08:34 AM
One of my favorite books is Jane Eyre. The plot of this book is delicate and attractive. The characters inside are also particularly vivid. The heroine inside left a deep impression on me. She was strong and brave and used to pursue her own happiness. I admire him very much. This book also gave me a lot of life philosophy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
March 25, 2021, 12:10:47 AM
Can you tell me about your favorite books end explain, why do you enjoy it ?)
My favorite book is "History of second world war".
Activity: 224
March 25, 2021, 12:04:00 AM
I am a muslim.Every muslim's favorite book are Al Quran.We are proud of it.
Activity: 70
March 24, 2021, 11:46:01 PM
My favorite book is Red and Black. In this book, I can learn a lot of philosophy and a lot of knowledge in life. The plot arrangement of this book is very reasonable and the characters in it are very vivid. They all left a very deep impression on me. I also like the author of this book very much.
Activity: 50
March 24, 2021, 10:43:52 PM
Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" and "Brother Karamazov" are very deep. Has a deep analysis of the good and evil of human nature. After reading it, you will understand human nature better. It also makes you less believe in this world. In short, if you can watch it, it will bring you a different feeling.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
March 24, 2021, 06:01:26 AM
As of now i like reading the "29th of February"
It is a horror/thriller story about group of friends
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 24, 2021, 03:31:21 AM
I prefer "Pride and Prejudice". Because of its relaxed and humorous style, full of comedy conflicts,
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 24, 2021, 03:12:54 AM
It's Stephen King's Book mate , and also some Novels from various author that will attract me when i Check them in Bookstore.
Pages:
Jump to: