Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite books ? - page 3. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 19
March 24, 2021, 02:45:54 AM
The book I like to read is "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 21
March 23, 2021, 08:28:33 PM
My favorite book is "the adventures of Sherlock Holmes", it is the most impressive and fascinating detective I've ever read. All details are carefully thought out and you never know how the story ends, every time there's something that is beyond our control.

I've been angry that we never actually got to read about Jack Stapleton's demise in Hound of the Baskervilles since I was 10 years old.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 23, 2021, 03:53:55 AM
One of my favorite books is "Jane Eyre". Some characters described in the book "Jane Eyre" played a subtle role in my growth. Jane Eyre is optimistic, strong and kind. She is always hopeful about life and strives to create her own new life in adversity. These characteristics shown in her are what I admire. They tell me not to be pessimistic or disappointed in setbacks. , But to maintain a good attitude and move on on the road of life; and the tolerance, detachment, and sincerity embodied in her friend Helen are also what I admire. I think sincerity is the foundation of one's life, and to be sincere and tolerant to colleagues, friends, and everyone around me.
Activity: 60
Merit: 13
March 22, 2021, 11:23:48 PM
To kill a mockingbird.
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
March 22, 2021, 11:20:18 PM
"One Hundred Years of Solitude" is a masterpiece of magical realism literature. It describes the legendary stories of seven generations of the Buendia family and the century-old rise and fall of Macondo, a small town on the coast of the Caribbean Sea. It reflects the changing history of Latin America over the past century. . The work incorporates myths and legends, folk tales, religious allusions and other mysterious elements, cleverly blending reality and illusion, showing a magnificent world of imagination, and becoming one of the most important classic literary masterpieces of the 20th century.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
March 22, 2021, 10:56:01 PM
The interpretation of dreams by Freud. I dream a lot and wanna find out the reason of my dream. it helps Wink Freud's explanation is of reason.
Activity: 101
Merit: 18
March 22, 2021, 10:03:46 PM
As a personally speaking, I really like reading foreign literature, but I don't like much. I like the novel "Love during Cholera" by the Colombian writer Garcia Márquez. "Love in the Time of Cholera", like Marquez's other novels, has very little dialogue. However, in this novel, the excitement, anxiety, grief, and apprehension of each character are naked in front of the readers.
Activity: 55
March 22, 2021, 09:30:35 PM
One of my favorite books is Pride and Prejudice. In this book, I can learn a lot of life principles. At the same time, the characters inside also left a very deep impression on me. The story of this book is very vivid and lifelike, which can leave a deep impression on people's hearts.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 22, 2021, 07:23:02 PM
My favorite book is basically the Bible itself. Because it is only the book in this world that I believe that contains all the facts in this world, even though many objects it and is against it. Only means that it worthy to attack knowing that it really affects the world.
There will be some who's not a believer that won't agree with you. It's also one of my favorite books but I haven't finished reading it.

I'm disappointed to myself that because of many things that I do, I admit that I lack time reading it which I should allocate time for it to meditate.
Activity: 1
March 22, 2021, 12:53:32 PM
If you wanna know about history of humankind and where it's headed must read. Sapiens: "A Brief History of Humankind Book" by Yuval Noah Harari
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
March 22, 2021, 08:21:41 AM
My favorite book is basically the Bible itself. Because it is only the book in this world that I believe that contains all the facts in this world, even though many objects it and is against it. Only means that it worthy to attack knowing that it really affects the world.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 22, 2021, 08:16:00 AM
Harry potter and of course the trilogy of Lord of the rings .
All books written by Jules Verne. I loved reading it as a child.
until now that you are already mature , you still love them reading? lol  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 37
March 22, 2021, 07:08:27 AM
All books written by Jules Verne. I loved reading it as a child.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 01:57:30 PM
These two are my most Favorite:
The Frackers - it's based on the inside story of the energy revolution (Insightful and I was intrigued and well my father gifted me. So yeah Cheesy)
Liar's Poker - story of a bond salesman on Wall Street (I aspire for the same life, hence reading it)
copper member
September 08, 2020, 05:25:00 AM
Can you tell me about your favorite books end explain, why do you enjoy it ?)
My favourite book is the medical book. Due to i'm a doctor and i really love studying about the circle of human life.
Quick question, what's your go to anatomy atlas? People keep saying Netter's the best, but sobotta is my ride or die tbh.
copper member
September 07, 2020, 11:29:41 PM
The only book i've ever actually read from start to finish is "The Bunker Diary" and that was years ago when I was still in high school. I'm sorta illiterate haha.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
September 07, 2020, 05:10:01 PM
I like books related to psychology...
because I studied psychology and really liked it, my favorite books are related to it. currently, there is also a book that I really like, taht is breaking the habit of being yourself: how to lose your mind and create a new one (2012) and becoming supernatural. how common people are doing the uncommon (2017) by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2020, 10:06:15 AM
my favorite book is bible because it teaches me the ways of God and how to be holy
copper member
September 07, 2020, 09:43:33 AM
there is a lot of books but my favourite one is "Peaks of evidence". I am recommending you all to read this book , once in life.
Activity: 39
December 02, 2019, 08:43:00 AM
Swallow tower
Pages:
Jump to: