Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets? - page 2. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hitbtc
poloniex
cryptopia
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
my favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges is ether delta because I have not followed the trading, I just follow the airdrop of some new projects and the right market is the ether delta because there are so many kinds of altcoin in it
Activity: 49
KuCoin seems to be upcoming, Binance, Polo, Bittrex seem to be the more established ones.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Kraken is good if you want to trade once in a while. If you are frequent trader kraken website as well as api will give you hard time to put orders.
I also use Kraken but I think they are slow with adopting new currencies.
Activity: 65
KuCoin for one of the better charting IMO, combined with tons of alt coins to choose from...
Activity: 65
I use bitpanda, but i don't like the fees, the pricing and low variety of available crypto currencies
Activity: 67
My favorite is KuCoin ..Because I can make profit by investing in their share. Also they've listed good coins.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
There are many (100+) Cryptocurrency Exchanges / Markets right now, Bitfinex, coinone, Bithumb, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Coinbase GDAX, Bitstamp are few of them. So what is your favorite and the reasons for that?
For now , i dont have far idea about exchanges, but i got a little knowledge and most common that they want to list their token/altcoins in binance and bittrex?
Anyone can explain why they eager to list their tokens/altcoins?
Activity: 13
Binance ,kucoin and kraken for now.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I most like Kucoin and Gate.io because no need verification ID to use that platform so we can start trading direct.
Activity: 39
What do you guys think about EXMO? That exchange owner of which was kidnapped recently. I've heard it's easy to use but I'm not sure about it's security after all that kidnapping story
Activity: 51
Bibox is very good no maker fee. You save 0.5 on every transaction.
Activity: 20
Kraken is good if you want to trade once in a while. If you are frequent trader kraken website as well as api will give you hard time to put orders.
Activity: 44
Bitfinex and bittrex. bitfinex for the margin shorting possibilites (Risky) and bittrex for its ease and diversity of coins.
Activity: 46
I recommend Bittrex, didn't have problem yet. And also support helped me fast when I lost my 2FA. But I can't compare with others.
Activity: 518
Binance, Cryptopia, Kucoin.
Activity: 168
 I'm noob, but Bittrex and Poloniex I guess
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
for mobile app binance
Activity: 98
my favorite Cryptocurrency Exchanges is bittrex because very easy and fastly.
Activity: 22
My favourite currently would have to be kucoin, they have a great selection of coins and using them for withdrawals and deposits has been very smooth for me. Binance would come in at number two. Both of these have a problem with some high withdrawal fees though. I do like them either way!
Pages:
Jump to: